Forgotten Title Bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Asmaahouariu, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Asmaahouariu

Asmaahouariu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a reborn BL novel.
    **The MC has a cheap mother she is a mistress of a rich men. When she gave birth to him she let him live with her parents in the countryside until the legal wife of the rich men died, then she bought him to live with her in the city, and it's only because she wanted to use him as a shield to do the dirty things for her and her other son that will take The rich men's fortune.( and wich in the second life wasn't born yet)
    **The ML is the elder brother of the MC. everyone thinks that he is the biological son of the rich men and his dead wife, (the cheap mother was afraid that he will be the successor so she tried her best to make the MC hate the ML in her first life and she use the MC to get rid of the ML) but actually he is just adopted ( I guess? ).
    **The MC died after he went to prison because of his mother and younger brother's schemes and he died on the hospital bed ( after he talked to ML, and I guess the ML told him that the fortune is his and other things)
    **the MC got reborn when he was 13 years old before meeting his cheap mother, and after meeting her he choose to hug his elder brother's golden tights ( ML).

2. DivineLink

DivineLink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DivineLink likes this.