Spoiler Spoilers Request For: Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF link:- https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrated-as-the-ex-wife-of-a-phoenix-man/
    Chinese Title:- 穿成凤凰男的前妻
    Raw links:-https://m.shubaow.net/148/148840/
    Summary:-
    Upon waking up, Su Man became a second generation BaiFuMei in a book. It is a pity that she is the wife of the dog man who climbed up the branches to become a phoenix.

The memory that she got showed that she had married the dog man. And she had two children!

Su Man recalled the plot. Her eldest daughter was switched by the phoenix man’s true love right after she was born. When she grows up, she becomes a bitter and unfortunate female cannon fodder. Because of her spoiling, the youngest son grew up arrogant and disappeared in a car accident. As a result, she fell ill, her family business was swallowed by the phoenix man, and finally her daughter who suffered a lifetime full of injustice died!

Fortunately, her father is still there, the child is still young, and it is not too late to reverse the plot.
    The first step is to get her biological daughter back.
    The second step is to make the scumbag to scram as far as he can.

Spoilers please :blobpeek::blobtaco:, the summary kinda seems cliche after reading so many novels of same genre but excited to see who the ml is and how she will take revenge, and the ending of the scum man and his love interest

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    anyways ill spoil my own threads as usual
    Zhang lei - scum husband
    • After waking up from hospital she quickly, asked her fathers assistant/helpers to locate her real daughter’s location and school etc (her real daughter’s name is xu qian qian , who in the original novel is a cannon fodder)
    • She finds that her daughter goes to the same school as her fake daughter , she visits the school to see her daughter , her daughter looks like her mom and bit like her uncle
    • Meanwhile her father investigate her scum husband and find all the frauds he as done over years, like stealing funds to buy his own company outside , and scums elder brother who is employee in MC's dad company also has accumulated lots of money by cheating and stealing and being fraud .
    • Scum husband mom comes to MC to ask her to buy house for her grandson (Zhang Lei 's Nephew) because he made his gf pregnant (so wtf should mc do? you leech!!) anyways this shameless old hag and her whole family just leech of MC's wealth , Mc refused so this wench asked ZL to ask his wife to give them money
    • ZL did ask abt this topic but MC slapped back (not real slap) asking for divorce and revealing that she knows he is using her for her wealth and she also knows abt how his ex gf (bitch who exchanged MC's daughter with her own, mc didn't tell abt exchanging children yet)
    • ZL elder brother gets jailed , after MC calls police and ZL is taken away too, Zhang mom comes begging to release her both sons , mc asks her the money they have taken over years from her , Zhang mom reluctantly gives because she is optionless now
    • The bitch ex gf leaves the place to move to another with MC daughter, looks like she sensed she is gonna get exposed
    • ZL is forced to sign divorce papers if he doesn't want his nephew ( this dude is very patriarchal and pathetic, his nephew >>> his two children just because his nephew has Zhang surname and will carry the surname in future and according to him his twi children are Su family kids, nothing to do with his own , hence he agreed to not let the family line suffer), also he starts thinking how cruel and vicious Mc is and how his ex gf is good and how she loves him so much :sick:

anyways i am really bad at summaries, so forgive me if I skipped few points here and there

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  4. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The end is satisfying for the main characters, except that, it was not elaborated what happened to the fake daughter/or!FL, the or!ML, the ex-husband and the bio mom of or!FL. They just ended it at the mom was jailed, the ex left the city to start business somewhere else, the or!FL, don’t know what happened after she transferred, the last scene of hers is she’s in the hospital and some guy promised to take revenge for her but that’s it, and or!ML just faded into the background. Originally he was the heir, but the uncle got married to FL and had a son, so the son is the new heir. FL was worried that or!ML will do something, since he lost the inheritance, but he just faded just like that.

5. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the translator here! Are my Translations okay? :cookie::blobfearful::blobpats:I am only editing MTL.

Shio, Aquaa and elparis like this.
  6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i just hate the scum husband but ur translations are great. thanks you for doing for us <3

MissEnigma128 likes this.
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    yes your translations are pretty good :oops:

sinnerman likes this.
  8. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    AnywaysI'm sick withflu and been two days since I read the next 10 chapters, so I might have missed few points here and there so forgive me, also I might have made few mistakes so you can correct me :bloblove: , ill spoil more later if I feel better
    • After getting divorce , MC does is to get her daughter back , the ex gf bitch abuses MCs daughter (doesn't give her food to eat, makes her cook the food and slaps her , doesn't buy her supplies for school, due to this her daughter is very malnourished) , MC contact's the police and then they break in the house the ex gf bitch moved in after running away from the original house where they lived , the police arrests her for smuggling the children and abusing them , The true daughter is at first confused but later MC tells her how this bitch exchanged her daughter and replaced it with her own , The nurse who helped the bitch is also going to jail with her.
    • She sends away the fake daughter with her ex husband and allows her to take all the gifts and stuff bought for her till date by the family, MC dad is a bit sad but hardens his heart seeing that his own true granddaughter was abused and is severely malnourished, The fake daughter is drama queen just like her parents, crying and acting all pitiful (she doesn't wanna lose her rich life style) but MC isn't the original owner and has no feelings for the fake daughter.(also in original novel after the fake daughter finds out she is fake , she tries to surpass the original daughter everywhere and even contacts her true mom <the ex bitch gf> , so in short she is a white eyed wolf)
    • Her son is also crying and doesn't want fake daughter to go (later chapters he is jealous that MC doesn't pay attention to him but the other sister more and he doesn't like his original sister because she refuses to help him do all of his hw after MC hired teachers for him as she didn't want him to become waste and useless like in the original novel which happened because the fake daughter always indulged in his bad habits and let him do whatever he wanted, but later MC tells him how he got stomach ache after he lots of ice cream in a party despite MC pre party warning him to not eat, and fake daughter didn't stop him from eating, he became sensible after that and bonds with his true sister)
    • Her ex husband's family is living in the house MC gave them , and they refuse to move out , claiming the house to be theirs, MC sells the house to someone else who deals with this family, the new owner already asked them to move out but they didn't so he ordered his men to throw/move out the family's stuff , the Zhang family thinking its theif calls police and cries how MC is trying to kill them bla bla , but it back fires on them as the house doesn't belong to them in first place , Zhang lei (the scum husband) buys a new 2bhk house now after they are thrown out , the fakedaughteris having hard time adjusting to her new environment.
    • The fake daughter is crying to ZL to how her old friends now ignore her and that she doesn't have money to go to her friends party , the friend here is Song Hao (the original novel Male lead) , ZL is quite happy as he sees this as an good opportunity to get close to song family , his daughter is getting favored by song hao (as song hao later comes to pick her personally to his bd party)
    • song hao visits MC family, and is looking for fake daughter and MC tells him the whole truth , he looks at MC daughter and thinks how bony she is and doesn't look like MC unlike the fake daughter and finds fake daughter pitiful :)sick::sick::sick::sick: disgusting original male lead) Mc is meanwhile hoping that her daughter doesn't fall for this dude
    • also mc goes to her office with her dad and the employees are thinking that mc must be ugly thats why ZL cheated on her but are surprised to see she is very beautiful, MC is learning how to handle business and all with her dads help , also her dad wants to settle down in his hometown later (? not sure)

9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped few chapters in between
    The fake daughter all along knew she was fake!!! when she was 7 yrs the ex gf bitch told her everything, since she was afraid of being switched back she continued to be a sensible girl and no longer acted jealous of her younger brother and deliberately spoiled him so that he would become waste and useless, this way she took over the su family in last life and her only obstacle her "younger brother " was dealt with , this bitch just like her mom is scheming since childhood and she is the one who alerted her real mom to take MC real daughter away from this place, this is all revealed when fake daughter goes in jail to meet her real mom , the bitch ex gf wants to see ZL and wants money and she is starved and beaten in jail (deserved) and is acting all pitiful in her conversation with Zhang Jinxiu(the fake daughter of Mc) that she did the child swapping all for her :sick:

also she is the one who caused the bullying mc real daughterin school , she is the one who caused her to isolate and she is the who told everyone that MC daughteris born out of wedlock and is illegitimate child in school

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  10. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    yea , the villains just faded like that , without any side stories of what happened to them , so the ending was kinda rushed but over all it was quite okay , I mean MC didn't become damsel in distress just cause ML happens to be more powerful than her

11. MissEnigma128

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, is one chapter per day okay?

12. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    yes ofc. Thank you for translating this miss

13. MissEnigma128

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::aww::aww::aww:HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY TRANSLATION AND DO COMMENT ON IT PLEASE!!!!

Aquaa and Glass Shard like this.
  14. MissEnigma128

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, I edited chapter 8 but it got deleted. I am super angry about it. So no chapters for today.

15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    oof - pat pat :bloblove::blob_patpat:

sinnerman and MissEnigma128 like this.
  16. Yue17

Yue17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think is a bad novel however it should say what happened with all characters especially the or! FL & ML it was not hard as our MC keep an eye on them
    [
    1. The real daughter was the heir of the Su family at the end
    2. Chen Chen kinda dream of his or! Ending he found a psychologist because he couldn't sleep and it didn't work, he went to the army. At the end he marry a military nurse and had a daughter
    3. Zhen lui went to jail and came out at 60 y.o.
    4. After zhen lui scammed people and run away the or! FL changed her name and went to Beijing to live with her aunt, went to uni and had some boyfriends
    5. The or! Mother of the FL become the lover of some gang member
    6. After a lot of years Or! FL & ML reunited in another city (not Beijing). Happy ending for them? Is not clear
    7. Plot holes what happen to the ML. Is the heir? Is not? Is a waste? What happened with the youngest son is a mistery too/SPOILER]

Kumoshiro, elparis, Aquaa and 4 others like this.
  17. Nelle

Nelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did MC end up with?
    Song Zichu (novel ML's uncle)
    or​
    Lin Fan (MC's daughter's tutor)​
    or would it be someone else?

EDIT: I've been reading the mtl, I guess Song Zichu is end game.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2023
  18. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Or! FL & ML were at good terms with each other until the very end?