Chinese Feeding a sickly weak male partner (gxb)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Orenge, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Feeding a sickly weak male partner 投喂病弱男配
    Raw link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4629214
    NU link: none
    Why it should get picked up: This is a bxg transmigration novel with 74 chapters, set in ancient China. I think this novel is pretty unique. Everyone in the novel are puppets to the storyline, therefore the FL has died 2 times prior however is always unable to avoid her death. In this lifetime, she gives up escaping her fate, leading to accidentally meeting the ML who is both mute and is always tortured by the plot; as he is considered the miserable brother of the novel male lead.
    The ML is my favourite part of this novel, as he is very gentle and sweet. For some reason, the ML had long become self-aware, however this places a large mental toll on him as he watches the people around him have have no free will.
    Throughout this novel you see the FL and ML struggling to detach themselves from the plot and forge their own path.
    As seen by the novel title, the FL loves to cook for the ML, and he loves to eat her food.
    Overall, it has become one of my favourite novels, and hopefully it gets picked up.

Description: Lu Yun became a vicious female partner who was obsessed with the male protagonist in the early days. Marry him.
      The n-line male match in the book is a tool set, and the purpose of existence is only to allow the vicious female match to better prevent the development of the male and female master after marrying him.
      There are only a few narratives about him in the book: unable to speak, having difficulty eating and swallowing, and covering his body with injuries.
      After the female partner married the male partner, she spread all her grievances on him, wishing to torture him to death.
      Thinking of this, Lu Yunchu kicked open the closed door.
      Wen Zhan had just vomited, and because of fear of being disgusted by Lu Yunchu, he deliberately inserted the latch. When she saw her kicking in, his face turned pale, and he crawled into the darkness embarrassedly.
      Lu Yunchu slowly approached him, and when he was shaking to the point of convulsions, he warmly said: "Did you vomit clean, I have made vegetable porridge, would you like to drink a bowl?"

2. Guang Daiyu

Guang Daiyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting. I wanna try translating them tho I’m no professional. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Orenge likes this.
  3. Orenge

Orenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss! it's a really nice novel:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    This picked up yet?
    Picking up right now, if any one translating this, please inform me. Thank you!