Do you ever think you'll find love?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OechineunAlex, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm it would be nice to meet someone whom I can be with comfortably for a looong time :blobbunny: maybe one day I will find love but I'm not particularly interested (or motivated enough) to date/meet people romantically

blobmelt_thumbs

seemanta likes this.
  2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Finding ones true love can be a daunting task, but personally. I think you need to step back and let fate take a chance. Stop trying so hard and stop overthinking this. Your soul mate will find you. I believe it so with all my heart. Let life happen. If it was meant to be. It will be.
    The question is are you courageous enough to give it a chance. There will be coincidences, accidents or happenstance that will accrue. You need to take the risk and move boldly. You never know unless you try.
    I wish you luck

OechineunAlex likes this.
  3. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    People always talk, sing, write, imagine and does so many great and horrible things about love...

But maybe it's way overhyped, like a movie or a book that everybody say is the greatest ever, you heard about it all the time, like it was the sole purpose of existence of everyone in the universe, and when you watch or read it you can only think "Meh... That's it ? All this fuss just for that ?!"...

Maybe a lot of those that talk of it had never known it, repeating what the heard or read about it, many just settle with what they got that they think is the closest thing to it, and others mix it with simple lust or just goes with the hype train...

4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Being 20 and still single is quite common, you shouldn’t be stressing about love as of right now (if you were in your late twenties then it will be a bit stressful) if you were really trying to find a lover, try hanging out with them/understand them and see if you guys can match, try dating websites and post your type, try your friends group (if they are still single),or something to see if you can find your ideal match. (Love can also be cultivated after dating) If you do find a lover, you also need to accept them for who they are, communication is also a key factor in keeping a stable relationship.

Hope you find your own lover one day man.

OechineunAlex likes this.
  5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes of course~ When I grow up!! \o/

6. Deleted member 367916

Deleted member 367916 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm almost 20. Still single 'cuz :
    1. Getting into a good uni,
    2. Settling into a promising job,
    3. Supporting myself,
    4. Getting a nice condo/apartment all for myself and
    5. World travel
    Takes priority. Although, I dont know how things will fair out.
    What if a hot guy(my ideal type) enters from somewhere into my life then I might... :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:
    The idea of love after reading hundreds of shoujo is still strong. You'll find one too ❤️

Baldingere and Mr Inanda like this.
  7. Xxsafirex

Xxsafirex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, everyone on this thread sound like they aren't in couple just because they ain't interested while i'm just fucking socially awkard

8. OechineunAlex

OechineunAlex 『Abandoned Eunuch』『Phone Boss in a Dream』

Reading List:
    Link
    I most definitely love her majesty, my body and soul only looks at her majesty.

9. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have a similar problem. Nobody asked me if I was straight, they all assumed it to be true.
    But I find myself questioning whether I'm straight since I've never actually been in love. Am I just supposed to straight away decide I'm heterosexual??? I dunno. And Tho I do wanna fall in love, I don't have a chance to. So I can't even be confirmed on it:blobtired::blobtired:

Raven Evernight and Baldingere like this.
  10. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t say for sure what love is. I doubt anyone could. So I’ll state my beliefs.
    Love is a person who shares your life. Love is a person who will love you through the good and the bad. Corny I know. Love is many things to many people. Love is a person your willing do anything for. Even die for because you know they would do the same

11. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  12. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Raven Evernight Bruh
    Change your signature to be in a spoiler and check the rules. People on mobile data like myself at times ought to hate it when someone has a signature that is a whole screenful and even a huge ass picture

13. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

Well I agree
    I think I’d be okay where we had a relationship of best friend lovers but nothing too mushy where I’d give up on my identity kinda shit

14. Mr Inanda

Mr Inanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be for the best. We started out like this, shit started to get "mushy" when we moved in togheter. The biggest problem is life goals, things like "I want to live a tranquil life in a small town" x "I want to travel and know the world, live in a big city and see a lot of people" are kinda irreconcilable. One of the people with different lifegoals (and all that entail it, aesthetics, financial goals, personality traits) will have to give up a lot of things for the relationship to keep existing. When people are more life friends with benefits that see each other twice a week or something, it's easier for these structural differences to coexist.

15. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    I think not... I might end up like my cousin who never had any romantic experience up to her 40's... Or I might end up like Zen's mother from TROS.

16. Deleted member 341214

Deleted member 341214 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn Raven.

I feel so. It's like a paradox: My inner self tells me that I haven't tried hard enough, then my other half tells me trying hard won't make it possible. Believe in destiny.
    My first and last girlfriend told me: I have good as a friend but not as a boyfriend. It is as if that statement has stuck to me. I have never tried to accept someone's love after that, I did got proposed after that me being the retard as I am denied them all, all 3.

I spam to reach 100 messages.

Raven Evernight likes this.
  17. aoizzz

aoizzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've thought about it quite a bit but i don't really mind (right now anyway lol)

18. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably in a million years. I don’t mind staying single for the rest of my life .

19. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the way my current life situations are, I will be surprised if I get married and have a kid by the time I am 40.

20. Didact

Didact Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it all boils down to what love means to you.
    I mean, having parents who care for you is still a form of love, right?
    One might spend their life trying to find love, when all they needed to do was give a call back home.

As for what you’re asking, I’ve yet to find a person who has had the time to find love while studying medicine….

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.