Spoiler The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by riyo, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
  2. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ohhh... It's because others keep saying that 288 was the last part of the novel so i haven't read the other chapters yet

3. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Asher find out about Aria's magic hourglass ? :cookie:

4. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 203 iirc. Last time I checked the raws were around chapter 180.

5. Aetherious

Aetherious New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the part after Count Roscente wakes up after being pushed...Any spoiler on who he names as Culprit and what happens?

6. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He admits that it was mielle. Surprisingly he doesn't try to make Aria the culprit, mostly because seeing how Aria and her mother take care of him and seeing his own daughter using him for her own means makes him open up his eyes to reality. Mielle will get a reduced sentence, instead of 20 years in prison she will get 5 years of confinement in her own home, since the count didn't die.

Reeka98, rock.doll and Korleone like this.
  7. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was reading the novel, I always feel that Aria's mother is a good mother despite that she was a prostitute in the past. I mean, if she was a terrible mother, she would have abandoned Aria when she got married to the Count instead of bringing her to the Count's house together knowing that Aria will be a burden to her new life.

And the latest manhwa just cemented my belief that she was indeed a good mother. She cares for her daughter and truly wants to see her daughter having a good life. It was really nice that both mother and daughter is truly loving each other.

People said that Aria is one of the best villainess because she is so evil and I have to disagree with that because no matter how evil is Aria, I am sure that she won't push her own mother down to stairs so she can further her evil plan. Mielle is the true villainess here, she may a bit dumb but her evilness is truly unmatched.

Also, Cain is delusional at this point if he thinks that he can suppress Aria with his authority as a head family when Aria's current wealth, influence, and connection are pretty much tower over him.

8. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does ML reaction to MC's magic hour glass?:cookie:

9. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me on what was Mielle holding like ina box? During the recent translated chapters of the manhwa? I think 71? Thank you!

10. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She has the letters she exchanged with Isis…these letters can be used as proof of isis involvement in the incident so Mielle plans to threaten Isis

Reeka98 and Eivuri like this.
  11. luminas

luminas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many arcs left till we reach the conclusion of the story? iirc after this, Mielle will be working as a maid yes?
    (so sorry, very excited to countdown to Mielle's execution:blobsmirk:)

12. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After threatening Isis with the letters, Isis and Mielle will travel to Croa to seal the deal with overthrowing Asher. I think around this time, Aria also tells Asher her past life. Then, the revolution happens, but Lohan reveals that he was faking everything and working with Asher the whole time. Then, execution, Mielle’s suffering as commoner, and the death of the Roscents. The end is close, but there’s still a lot of events to cover

Reeka98, Korleone and luminas like this.
  13. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw some one asking for spoilers about the Count's ending and his relationship with Aria towards the ending + I couldn't find any link of that in the first page that has the list for it (unless some of the links already cover it) so here it is.

Please take notice that the following is my interpretation of their relationship which was based on the Canon novel.

As the Novel progresses, Aria does end up becoming attached to her adopted father, the Count. It's first hint is when she's risking to expose herself to turn back time and save him, and also tries to catch him when he's falling. He also comes to care for her after seeing Aria and her mom caring for him (although it was just an act on their part). Even after her mother separates from the Count and leaves him alone, she does make some arrangements so that he wouldn't be in pain and live at least a bit comfortably. She also seems to be a bit sad when hearing news of his death.

The Count ended up regretting a lot on how his children turned out and was immensely sad when he was betrayed by them. But in the end they were his children, and he ended up commiting suicide to be with them when he heard of their deaths.

Honestly The Count was one of the characters that I ended up feeling pity for towards the end no matter that he was a bad person :blobconfounded::sushi_bye:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  14. nyxter

nyxter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know if Asher and Aria have kids in the end??

15. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the extra stories about their kids since by the time I read, they weren't translated yet.
    But yes, they do end up having twins. From what I've read on here. I'm sure someone here would be willing to tell you about them or link you to the source which talks about them :blobmelt:

16. Lilempress

Lilempress Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As @KindapitiedMielle already said they end up with twins and here's all the spoilers about them:

anira, Reeka98 and KindapitiedMielle like this.
  17. Allpointswest

Allpointswest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can you find the text for the stories about the twins?

18. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to page 1 of this thread. All the spoilers are there including the story of their kids.

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Aria in the first life would have pushed her mother if provided incentives. She was desperate enough then, just as Mielle is now. Plus she has grown up in this life, Mielle is still immature.
    Her mother is neither terrible, nor great, she's barely decent.