Spoiler A Stepmother's Märchen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeremy never actually in love with Ohara to begin with so he has no problem with it. In the OG timeline he was piss that Elios married someone who involved with Shuli murder.In the new timeline he was okay with it, only Nora is against it. In the new timeline Jeremy already accepted that he could never be with Shuli so he move on. In the side story, while Shuli and Nora go on their honeymoon, Nora's dad invite Jeremy to a ball and introduce him to a cousin of Nora whom Jeremy eventually marry.

TrinaAngel, gnyaa, Alev and 6 others like this.
  2. Aku_nafri91

Aku_nafri91 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. It means jeremy did love shuri as woman, not as his mother. Well, although i dont like the idea, so far in the webtoon and novel, the author didnt really show the 'love' emotion of jeremy towards shuri, but more to 'protective' towards her.

3. TETE1995

TETE1995 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is so incredible with how they flesh out the characters. You really find it hard to truly hate anyone (except the Cardinal, to hell with that dude).

CarisSa and Jukki like this.
  4. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here on this thread after a long time, I wanna ask whether it's true that Johannes abused Shuli (beat her or something like that) which gave her trauma?

I wanna know cause in the earlier threads I spoke a little against Johannes and got berated by a kind member.

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  5. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me from where I can start reading the novel since the last chapter in the manhawa?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  6. winter1005

winter1005 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry: yes please tell me if anybody knows where we can read the novel

7. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap
    That's true sadly
    Jeremy was SERIOUSLY SHOCKED when he found out about this bullshit...
    But he really feels confused and irritated, he loves his father a lot, but after finding out what be did, he really hated the mere fact when someone mentions him for any reason at anytime
    I went to the novel and I am certain as there was a nanny that raised shuri told Jeremy and Nora that one night, shuri came to her family's house and was crying way a lot and when the nanny helped her with bet bath, she saw bruise marks on her body, and that's sadly how it is.....
    Jeremy was devastated...:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

I've tried looking with no luck :blobjoy:
    But u can check the comments in kakaopage and start from when she started having sleepwalking symptoms
    I've really tried but with no luck :blobrofl:

8. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will there be any Ohara and Shuli moments when she gets taken in? I want them to get along.. for Ohara to see Shuli as a lovely mother/big sister perhaps (:) ::blobcatsmile::

Jukki and Bonzai like this.
  9. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any news on when the new season will start ?

Creolenerd, Aq_ and chiri.ru like this.
  10. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got news that the new season of Stepmother's Marchen is coming back in 25Aug. That's the raws though.

11. Ariieum

Ariieum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As mentioned by the user above me, the artist Orka updated their Twitter for their return on August 25th with a new raw chapter
    ^-^

12. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iam so excited! Yay!!

Ariieum, Jukki and Berry.Blast.20 like this.
  13. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone got any spoilers on the youngest little brother? the redhead prince, theos half brother? ik he got caught up in some gambling scheme, but I need more

Jukki likes this.
  14. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much, I am afraid. The second brother is mentioned as the spare for Thgeobald but he is also one of his target to make the mothers love him more. He is the head of the gambling ring where his brother and Elias were addicted to and he made that so that the boys will be seen as lesser or badder compared to him. His brother is already sickly, doesn't look like his father and the council doesn't really have no hope for him. Im thinking that he did this because he wanted to have the affection fo the Empress as well as to secure his place in the succession. Howevere, when his misdeeds were uncovered he was completely cast off and the brother was the one who did succeed their father.

15. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New season released on Kakaopage!:blobnosebleed::bloblove:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

onnagiri, Amanda16, RedRuchi and 25 others like this.
  16. yasameen

yasameen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know does the priest loves shuli? Why? How and when? Like did they show that? Please I need some spoilers❤

likeymiks and FrannyPow like this.
  17. Ariieum

Ariieum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't really call it "love" as his feelings towards her are more of an unhealthy possessive feeling to completely own her. From what I can remember and understand from the story it's one of those "if I can't have you no one else can" and also an "I'll let you live if you throw away everyone and everything if you spend all of your time with only me" feeling. He's just got a feeeew screws loose

18. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He basically is a person who never experience love before in his life due to his upbringing (super religious, conservative family then he became a priest). This made him confuse when he start to developed a crush from first sight. He has some feeling of regret about his choice of joining the clergy. He tries to justify those feeling inside him as being enchanted rather than admit that it's normal for human to feel that way. To him Shuli is the source of these strange feelings that lead him away from God.

Creolenerd, Sitron17 and its0k like this.
  19. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude is basically Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame lol. Got a massive hard on for Shuli, blames it on her and wants her or she should die:blobsweat_2: