Recommendations Martial Arts Cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Overclock, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for novels where the cultivation is more martial arts than magic. Can have super powers/Ki/Qi, magic, and pills and stuff but I would prefer it if it's super human martial arts and not just plain sorcery as they conjure fire energy dragons of the nine heavens and hell's, or summoning death demons.

The characters can become godly powerful, but if you are at the first few levels of the system you just fight like human with above average stats fighting with martial arts.

Like the Korean Manwa, The Breakers.

Or the Chinese novel/comic, Global Martial Arts. Has something like Qi, but you have to be at the highest level to start decimating towns and cities.

Or like the Japanese manga, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

2. fathead

fathead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you’re searching for has a specific term: Wuxia. There’s a specific tool check in the novel search mechanics for Wuxia.

More magic is Xuanhuan (if involve CN or eastern culture in general) and xintoism/taoism elements are Xianxia.

Someone correct me if i stated wrong here.

4. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you read the manhwa The Breaker, you might want to read Until Death Do Us Part, when it comes to pure martial arts and fighting, it is up in the list.