Spoiler almighty-rich-daughter-is-explosively-cool

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Mar 11, 2021.

1. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For more than ten years pretending to be a pig and a tiger, Qiao Qing has never taken fame seriously.But someone pushed her nose to her face in an attempt to hurt someone she cares about.Qiao Qing decided not to pretend to be herself.Straw waste? Genius IQ shocks your eyes!Lowly common people? Your true identity is too high for you!Weak rookie? Gu Wu’s unique skills beat you all over the floor!The god of learning, the god of chess, the god of chariots, the god of war…With the exposure of their identities one by one, those who were once inferior to others have turned their backs and turned into dogs.Qiao Qing closed the door and declined visitors.The person who blocked the interests of the heart, but couldn’t stop the evil man.From then on, climbing over the wall and climbing the window became Jun Yexuan’s unique skill.As the president of the Jun family consortium, Jun Yexuan has enough chips to protect Qiao Qing’s life.But what makes him feel frustrated is that Qiao Qing is too independent and capable, and he can settle everything before he takes action.Jun Yexuan has a little mood, he feels that he is not needed anymore!So one day, Weibo posted an inquiry message: What should I do if my daughter-in-law is too capable?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-almighty-rich-daughter-is-explosively-cool/

Annie999 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about
    1.luo chan and his brother
    2.lin and fu and qi ran
    3.feng
    4how mc find her dad?

4. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    1.im sorry but i forgot about what happened between them but the reason why they dote on him was because he was a prince of a foreign country(enemy of Xia country) entrusted to the Lou family(?)
    2. im sorry i forgot about them
    3. appeared to be a nobleman in Xia, and the ml being the prince of that country.
    4. they searched for him using the other influencial male figures in any country(L, where lengyan is and G where gong guy is) but found mc's father in Xia country as a duke who thinks that he is still 25 years old. it turns out the qiao fam held the wrong baby.

Annie999 and Guide1410 like this.
  5. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    they had 2 kids that are twins boy and girl. during of their delivery, ml kept on asking when will it stop every 10 minutes, and everytime he heard mc scream in pain he freaks out that he went to test how painful it was by using a machine to feel how painful giving birth is. there were 10 levels and he said to use 10 directly. He really didnt stop even if they persuade him but they managed to stop it because they heard babies crying, he runs to see mc but before he could take a step he fell on the ground but he said he just okay. the moment was bittersweet u should read the mtled version

Annie999 and Guide1410 like this.
  6. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can someone tell me what happens to Lou Chen? Is he getting together with Luo Xingqian?

When will Qiao Qing and Jun Yexuan getting married?

What happens to Mu Jinghan and Qiao Qing's friend? Will they get together?

7. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about what happens to MC'S dad! It was told that Mc's father was living a carefree life and all the difficulties faced by MC is caused by him. I wanted to know what does that mean? Did MC's father abandoned her/?

8. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link

kawaii12345 likes this.