Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pink haired crossdressing as a girl as Estelle. The one at the cover.

KuranFan, smeilia, Tofufufu and 5 others like this.
  2. FancyDiel

FancyDiel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, sorry to bother you but may I ask if who is Aster and Nicholas? So far, the manga is still on chapter 6. :)

3. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good evening. I don't speak English very well, so I apologize in advance for my mistakes.Aster is the main character, and Nicholas is a student of the Academy who bullied Kayla's brother.Astaire has pink hair, he is depicted on the cover. Nicholas will appear after Kayla arrives at the academy. Estelle is Astaire. He pretends to be a girl.If you have any more questions, I will be happy to answer.

Ac03, smeilia, Dbesta02 and 19 others like this.
  4. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is Kayla and her brother? & aren't Franz gay? But in the end he still marries some noble lady?

DOHere likes this.
  5. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say for sure about the age. But Franz and Aster are the same age, and Kayla is older than them. No, her brother is not gay. He's marrying his fiancee.

Age of the heroes: The beginning of the novella Aster and Franz are 15 years old. Ritaus is four years older than Aster. Aster kidnaps Kayla at 17, Kayla are a couple of years older. Three years later, Aster is 20.The novel covers five years in the life of the characters.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    mirrioulle, Bella94, Ac03 and 32 others like this.
  6. Chenyuen498

Chenyuen498 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Kayla really the older sibling (like by a year or something) or are they twins and Franz us the younger twin? Because I saw someone say that they are twins so I'm kind of confused

DOHere and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  7. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm personally happy the brother ends up with someone else considering how much of a shitbag that ex-fiance is. What kind of decent guy allows his crush to get continuously beat up, protest a choice that would make him happy (leaving knight school to pursue his dreams and not get repeatedly abused), and watch his fiance/crush's sister get torn up into bits. Granted the last one didn't happen, but the first two don't make him look any better. He probably only really wants to keep the engagement to MC so he has an excuse to be more intimate with the brother.

I wouldn't have minded if he ended up with another guy but way they (brother's other potential MLs) were vaguely described in a way (guys who held feelings for him would forcibly violate him) that made them also seem like shit. The current ending seems like a much better option

8. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was really satisfying how MC broke the engagement. I don't feel a bit sad for the fiancé, MC did the right thing dumping him.

9. keikomushi

keikomushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, the Eternal Translations website keeps sending an error whenever you try to load a page for their translation of this series. Any other source for an English translation of this novel?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  10. bunny-sama

bunny-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what i understood from the spoilers

So the original male lead (the mc brother) was not gay, he prolly never was but he was probably forced into it just like we know from the original story were he was rped continously.

The pink haired gal is a trap, later on she/they/he goes back to be a full time boy so that explains the cover of him in his trap self and him on his macho self

mirrioulle, Bella94, Dobokan and 17 others like this.
  11. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 20 (Manhwa) and:
    - MC knew her brother was being bullied (past life), but she was so caught up with her own life and problems that she kind of ignored and even took her anger / frustration out on him. Then he took his own life out of desperation.
    - Nicholas, a guy from school who bullied MCs brother (current life) started bullying MC belittling her and saying her abilities were all because of the magic sword. She held back until she lost her temper and challenged him to a duel without magic weapons. MC had a kendo sword made with diamond pieces to destroy Nicholas' sword. She defeated him and had to be held down before she killed him. In the end Nicholas fell in love with her and even sent a marriage proposal to her father lol.
    - MC is having problems with a princess? because she basically refused to be a member of the nobles' salon (it's like an elite-only club where they socialize). The princess didn't like it and caused the MC to lose conduct points through a vote.
    (The school was theoretically not to distinguish status, but there is a clear division. Even when Nicholas was offending Mc and she complained, the only answer she got was that Nicholas's family had made several donations and hers had not)
    - The brother is doing very well. He is advancing with the training with the shield, he watches birds and is getting closer and closer to his fiancée (who became a friend of Mc).
    - ML seems to have been obsessed with MC since she saved him at the train station. He had been poisoned and was weakened. If MC hadn't saved him, he would have had to reveal his real identity to save himself. Anyway, when the MC saved him, he thought “I found my knight”. They've already given this spoiler here, but basically he was raised as a woman to protect him from the empress, his stepmother, and he really thought he was a girl. ML loved the story of princesses being saved by knight and dreamed of marrying his cousin Riatus. One day, however, MLs cousin just dropped the bomb that it was impossible because both are man. Since then ML became obsessed with his cousin and that's why he originally did so much harm to MC's brother (which was Riatus' passion). Oh yeah, Riatus was MCs fiance, but loved her brother. He also let ML torture MCs brother and kill MC because ML is supposed to be the next king. W-T-F.

and that’s all I know / remember.

Dobokan, Jukki, nyxxx and 61 others like this.
  13. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one is her brother's fiancee? The dark-pink/yellow/brown haired one?

14. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks i understand better now.

15. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they're not twins. There was no mention of this anywhere in the novel. Kayla is Franz's older sister.

Jukki, nicomcla1995, KuranFan and 2 others like this.
  16. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original story is really messed up~~

Creolenerd likes this.
  17. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much. She's beautiful. Aster with a bandage is depicted here. I read the entire novel, except for the side chapters. Therefore, I did not understand why he was without a bandage on the other cover.

mikasaackerman_1, DOHere and AnnHime like this.
  18. Lime_IA

Lime_IA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dark pink one

19. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers (the summaries one) please for who r finished reading the novel :aww::blobpopcorn:

Assassin997 likes this.
  20. Chenyuen498

Chenyuen498 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clearing that up