Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad I could help. When my translator stops going crazy, I will post some spoilers.

2. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask, does the ML become the emperor? If it does, what about the MC? Cause the MC r going to be the head of the family

DOHere, Ophelia_Hecate and Rylee56059 like this.
  3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he actually thought he was a girl this whole time? Wow lol

So is the reason why he bullied Franz, because he was jealous his cousin had feeling for Franz (was this still around the time he believes he's still a girl?)

And after finding out he's actually a man, did he start to rape Franz? Or did he still rape Franz even as a "girl"?

And yea I think Franz wasn't gay either because he was force with these ML's and since they were the main characters that's why it was considered BL not really him being in love with them. I'm still shocked MC end up with the guy that did so much to her brother :/

4. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    To save and hide her brother, Kayla sent him to a boarding school for girls. When Marian found out, she was very upset and went after him. These guys developed their relationships very quickly. They were so carried away that Marian became pregnant at the age of 16, so the wedding was played earlier. Franz will become a real man and will protect his family. It has already been written about this, they will have a daughter, Lariel. Franz is worried about his sister, he will be the only one who knows from Kayla's family that it was Aster who kidnapped Kayla.

]Kayla's ex-fiance is a real jerk. He was really in love with her brother, but as soon as Kayla broke off the engagement, Ritaus became interested in her. Aster calls him a hypocrite.When Aster kidnapped Kayla and brought her to the duchy of Lythi. He didn't really help her, as well as Franz in the original.Perhaps it's for the best that there are no love triangles in this novel. Because Ritaus and Nicholas are not the best candidates.

When I started reading, many people did not like Aster, because he was cruel in the original story, one of the translators even threw the translation because Kayla stayed with Aster. His character will change, but not much. He is still cold and cruel. Aster tries very hard to suppress these feelings because of Kayla. She is the most important and dear person for him. Aster suffers a lot because of Kayla's refusals. He doesn't need anyone else besides her. He passionately and openly shows his feelings for the girl. Kayla, on the contrary, is shy. She wonders why she has an arrhythmia, because the doctor said that Kayla is healthy. She puts her feelings for Aster on the back burner, her family is in the first place. Kayla could not protect her younger brother in a previous life, so the well-being of the family is the main thing for her. They had a lot of cute moments, one was quite hot, everyone was waiting for the continuation. Unfortunately, nothing further happened.Kayla ran away from Astaire. Poor guy.Aster has twice asked Kayla to marry him. She agreed a second time. The offer was grandiose, Kayla really wants to erase this moment from her memory, because she is ashamed. Aster is persistently courting Kayla. He does not care about the method, he is ready for anything. For example, to specifically collide with her crew or deprive the marquis of water. Just to get her attention.
    Aster's grandfather, Duke Lithi, was very afraid that his grandson would die from the Empress ' curse. He kept telling his grandson that he had to live like a girl to be saved. The duke loved his grandson, but at the same time did not notice. He saw it as his late wife and daughter. Aster kidnapped Kayla just like Franz in the original, because Kayla told him that they would not be able to see each other until she graduated from the academy. As a result, Kayla wanted to leave after graduation to protect the border. This prompted Aster to kidnap her, but he treats Kayla in a completely different way. He settled her in the estate, fed her sweets and chatted cheerfully. Thanks to Aster's magic, Kayla was able to meet her brother from a previous life. Aster is sensitive to other people's emotions, but usually ignores them, but he can't do that to Kayla. He wants to help her. Thanks to the spirit, Aster learned that Kayla was from another world and constantly asked the girl about everything. She said that Aster is a prince from a fairy tale that she read in a previous life. He is the main character of the story, but Aster guessed that he was not a hero, but an evil one. He liked it.

Now manhwa is on about the 26 chapter of the novel.

Yes, Aster will become emperor. Kayla will already be the head when he returns. Aster will disappear for three years after Kayla runs away from him.

It was in the original. Kayla changed the story, and Aster became interested in her, not her brother. He confessed to her that when he found out about Ritaus 'feelings, he wanted to "play" with Franz, but changed his mind because he met Kayla . No one usually explained to Aster that he was not a girl. Just a cousin. Everyone thought his conversations about marrying Ritaus were cute. As a result, everything turned into an obsession. Aster was always alone. For him, Ritaus is the only friend. He hated himself because he couldn't be with his cousin. He was annoyed by the dolls that were given to him and dresses. He wants to be needed by someone, because Aster does not exist in the world. He is being hidden from the Empress. Aster's real identity is a secret. His grandmother is the princess of the fallen spirit kingdom Alik. Aster is the last descendant of the Spirit King. He is a strong magician, he is constantly surrounded by spirits. They can read people's minds. They adore Astaire and want to please. When Aster met Kayla, the spirits said that she knew who he was. Aster was glad that there was a person who knew him. Not Estelle, but Astera.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    mmem, Ac03, Dobokan and 122 others like this.
  5. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing is known about them yet. In one of the chapters, Aster asked Kayla not to have children for at least five years in order to enjoy time together.

6. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this!

7. AnoeticDuckling

AnoeticDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation group has a huge and siuuden drop in quality, did anyone else notice that? Also the novel page goes to chapter 18, but the translator's site only goes to 14. Does anyone have a better/different source for reading the novel?

Dayang_Dyan likes this.
  8. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, if you are interested in something else, ask)

9. FancyDiel

FancyDiel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see. Thank you very much for the answers. And you dont need to worry, your English is good and it is very understandable.

10. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad)

11. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How's about ML's step mother, the one who cursed him, ending?

Nefroza likes this.
  12. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    When Aster became emperor, he let Kayla decide the fate of the former empress herself. He believes that Kayla will make a better decision than him. Initially, the empress wanted to be executed, but her son asked for a pardon for her. She was sent into exile, to a place with a bad climate, which resembles a desert in summer, and in winter it is very cold there. She still considers herself an empress and demands a good attitude.

She is a weak mage, the curse was insignificant. Aster destroyed it on his sixteenth birthday. He is much stronger than the Empress. Only his grandfather believed that it affected Aster.

I want to explain about the curse. The Empress is a mage, she could easily curse someone. Aster is the son of the emperor's mistress Lydiana Lythi, the duke's daughter. The Empress said that if Liliana had a son, he would live a short life, and if a daughter, everything would be fine. Aster was hidden from the Empress in the Duchy of Lythi. Only the Ritaus family knows about its existence, but they help for a reason. The Aijar family wants the duke to transfer his title to Ritaus. Aster's strength surpasses that of the Empress. Every birthday he felt bad, but in the end, Aster broke the curse. Yes, it is worth adding that Aster's mother never loved the emperor, she wanted to attract the attention of the Empress. That's why Aster doesn't really miss her.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Bella94, Laylaisalive, Ac03 and 94 others like this.
  13. Jhnntln

Jhnntln Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can you spoil any fluffy moments between the ml and fl?
    And what happened to Nicholas after he got interested in FL?

Dvenger and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  14. butterflypsyche98

butterflypsyche98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me if the male lead abuses the female lead or not? I just don't want him to abuse her, and even though he's possessive but not that much so that he will harm her. And thank you for all the spoilers omg! It helped a lot!:aww::aww::aww:

15. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Please. No, he doesn't hurt her except for the moment of escape. Aster is possessive, but he never offends Kayla. Even when he was angry with her, it was mostly because of Kayla's recklessness. He wants to help her in everything and constantly protects her. Aster is happy when Kayla asks him for help. He would do anything for her.

Hello. Nicholas tried to woo Kayla again on the day of her debut. Esther found out that he was the one who insulted Kayla at the academy. And with the help of magic, he made Nicholas fall down the stairs and break his leg. When they rescued their friends three years later and stormed the palace, Nicholas was still crazy about Kayla. A separate chapter is dedicated to Nikolai in additional chapters.It is called "The Love of Nicholas Chiad"

Ac03, Dobokan, babayagu and 76 others like this.
  16. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    people are mad about the fact that the ML supposedly raped the FL in the current timeline but is that even true?

17. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    At the expense of the moments, I wanted to copy, but our translator forbids the distribution of the translation. To any third-party sites. If you want, I can describe them.

No, Aster didn't rape Kayla. There was only a kidnapping.

18. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    people are spreading it like a wildfire and everyone believes that he did rape her, im going to go crazy i swear.

Bella94, Dobokan, Alanif_7. and 10 others like this.
  19. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, no. Everything is fine, don't worry. There was no rape in the novel.

In the original, there was a rape of Franz, but nothing happened because of Kayla's intervention. Aster genuinely fell in love with her. In this timeline, Franz and Aster don't like each other. Aster makes fun of Franz, calling him his brother-in-law.

Bella94, Ac03, Dobokan and 41 others like this.
  20. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh i see, its just those people who reviewed this novel (the ones who gave the 1 star rating) said that he tried to rape her or something and i was just sitting here wondering if they actually read the story from start to end.

Dobokan, Magen1, Klioo and 8 others like this.