Spoiler Seduce A Cold Blooded Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    resource.jpeg

Description:

“Duke, spend the night with me.”

Riv Katana was murdered. But she came back to life.

She will seduce her murderer’s fiancé in order to survive.

Riv's mother died while giving birth to her and Count Katana (Riv's adoptive father) often called her as a "child who brings misfortune". Which is why he was able to sell her off easily for money to the Royal family after they sent a letter to the count to let Riv work for them as a maid. At the age of 21, Riv was placed in a dungeon. It turns out that she knew about Princess Marianne's secret and she was bound to be burned to death because of it. Riv also knew about Princess Marianne's hidden reputation about being two-faced and her notorious habit of killing many maids that she also shared from her mother (Queen Selina). She's afraid that she is going to be the next victim of Princess Marianne's hit list and because of that she begged for her life. Of course the princess doesn't care at all even if Riv practically told her to cut her tongue off and chop her hands so she wouldn't tell or write about the secret to anyone else. Princess Marianne told her servant to douse the whole prison cell with oil and burn the place. And so Riv died afterwards.
    Princess Marianne was the only princess in the royal family and she was able to marry the best groom in the country and that is the ML, the Duke of Sentoren. But the thing is, the princess absolutely hates the duke so much and she had no problems in having numerous affairs behind his back. Her secret that Riv knows about is her being pregnant with another man's child. Riv asked her about who the father of her child is. Then Princess Marianne became embarassed because she had no idea who exactly is the father of her child. Then she blamed Riv for everything that is currently happening in her life.
    When Riv was dying, she questioned everything that happened in her life. Then the grim reaper appeared and asked her what she she wanted to wish for. This is also when she realizes that she really died. The reaper gave her two options it was to either survive or die and go to heaven.

Riv then chooses to live.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the FL gets revenge on that b*tch and exposes her. Spoilers plsss!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Also, why does the Princess hate the Duke? Did the Duke know about the Princess’ affairs or was he completely unaware? Why tf does the Princess blame Riv for everything???:blobpopcorn_two:

Ok, so I just read chapter 2 and FL doesn’t want revenge...hmmm idk how to feel about that:( I understand that FL wants nothing to do with that shitty Princess and wants to stay away from her, but still...it would be really unsatisfying if the Princess doesn’t get her retribution.

Will this be a tragedy? The grim reaper said Riv will die on the same day she died in the past.

4. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's weird. She doesn't want revenge and just live peacefully. But isn't it better if she choose to go to heaven???
    I hope it doesn't turn angsty, my heart can't endure it:blobsob:

5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would rather go to heaven than live again...

6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if she does go to heaven she technically doesn’t have a life bc she’ll be dead lol so she can’t live. She had two options: got to heaven or live again. If she was satisfied with her life before she died , she most likely would have chosen to go to heaven, but she wasn’t. She had grievances with how shitty her life was, the way she was killed and the reasons for it. So since she was given a chance, she went to for it hoping to change the way her life was. Pretty sure there will be some angst but I hope it’s not too much:notlikeblob: I wonder how she’ll get around the condition the grim reaper set in the end:hmm:

7. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil ! Now the ml and the fl have met what’s will happen next?:blobReach:

It’s still ongoing
    40 chapters so far :blobsmilehappyeyes:

jkumi7 likes this.
  8. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    If she dies on the same day as her previous life, what does it mean to live again until that day if she doesn't take revenge? :blobpopcorn_two:

Is she born again only to seduce her killer's boyfriend? Is that all? :blobowoevil:

More spoilers please....

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  9. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel completed?

10. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20210909-110213_Chrome.jpg
    It is completed. But I can’t see the number of the chapters because it is 15+ and I can’t verify with kakaopage
    Edit: I think it's 95 chapters. Kakao let me see it for a moment and I saw 95 chapters.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
    Vallerie_unknown and anvollo like this.
  11. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil :aww:
    It’s happy to see the translator is back in translating this novel:blobowoevil:

12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm letting it pile up first before spoiling anything since I remember that the translator was having a break but it's good to know that they are back. But I hope that maybe anyone who has read further in the novel raws could be generous enough to give us spoilers.

jkumi7 likes this.
  13. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please spoil if you know anything :aww::aww:the translator left us in a huge cliffhanger :blobsob::blobsob:

14. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know the details but they have two kids in the end xD read the first few pages and the younger one, Louin is learning how to walk. Cue his elder sister Shana wondering why her younger brother is so slow and kinda stupid LOL

Both lionel and riv are happy parents >.< it said lionel who was once called the cold blooded duke was now laughing, which just showed how much he changed :3

and random thing, not sure if its totally right but the longer riv uses magic to stay with the duke, the worse it gets? I'll have to read the chapters in b/w to find out but it wouldnt make much sense without context

15. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is painfully skinny they said, she wears lits of layers
    And so far, ML hardly likes her as a person, he is only 'interested' in her, and srarted kiss kissy her withkut consent, not a good impression jerk

16. Tina Wei

Tina Wei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wishing to read real spoilers :blob_plusone: Not those paininass discussions of how ML is a trashy being, in like many spoiler threads.:notworthy: Please can some kind souls spoil us about the plot or FL's magic or maybe sweet and fluff moments.
    Thanks in advance!

Sp24, jkumi7 and Orphus like this.
  17. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers?:cookie:

18. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone spoil:blobsob::blobsob:
    I want some spoilers…
    Anyone? :notlikeblob:any angel out there?:aww:

19. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, Marianne is very dumb and confusing
    First, she likes less barbaric looking guys and after the incident she suddenly likes the duke???? Come on, gurl, u tried to kill him and expect his forgiveness??

Anyways, the duke successfully ended his marriage with the bitch, and made a new one with our MC, she is currently sick.

20. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr ,but of course still I haven’t forgiven Lionel for creating that damn rumours and putting our Riv at risk!!:mad:
    I hope he’ll suffer by falling in love first without it been reciprocated for a looooong time :D

Fictionaddiction likes this.