Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is nonsense, do not believe them. He just kissed her with his tongue once. Kayla hit Astaire on the thigh and ran away from him. She didn't really resist when he kissed her, just didn't expect it.

Ac03, Dobokan, MianneChan and 27 others like this.
  2. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    makes much more sense because if there was rape this novel would be rated 18+ right (korea is strict on that too)

3. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    You are absolutely right. There are no such moments, only the one I wrote about above. If I'm not mistaken, then even the wedding night of Aster and Kayla is not described, only the wedding.

The author has added ten more chapters, but I don't know what they are about yet.

He loves her and wants to touch her more, but Kayla won't let him. She is constantly shy and says that while her family is in danger. She can't give Astaire a chance.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    Ac03, Dobokan, mariaraara and 25 others like this.
  4. Jhnntln

Jhnntln Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can describe them that would be helpful ☺️ Thank you so much for answering

Dobokan likes this.
  5. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I'll describe them) Just to sort out the recent issue of rape, I remembered something.

Jhnntln likes this.
  6. Linlin5

Linlin5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what’s this is called on Wattpad and also if you know any other place with more chapters. Do you also know any other novel that is like this with fl going into bl world I would really appreciate it thanks

Caillen likes this.
  7. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    So I reread the moment with Kayla's escape from Aster. Stefan (This is the healer of the duchy of Lythi, he is a spy of the empress and a mad fan of Aster) gave Kayla a potpourri with Quincy flowers( They are deadly for the spirit kingdom) so that Aster could not read Kayla's thoughts. Aster got angry and took it away. He is trying to keep Kayla in the estate by all means.Persuades and kisses for the first time. The girl wants to leave. Her brother's wedding is coming soon and she doesn't want to miss it. Aster approaches her and tries to kiss her again. He sat her down on the sofa and says that he will not let Kayla go despite the lost bet. She's the only one who understands him. Aster almost touches her neck and asks her to stay. Kayla does not want to and asks not to do this. Aster says that he will do everything to keep her. At that moment, she was very afraid of him.The magic red ribbon that Aster put on her does not allow Kayla to get free. She calls Shu'et and cuts her up. Then Aster uses magic. Kayla explains that he has his own way and he must grow up to become as tall as Ritaus. Aster doesn't want this, he needs Kayla. ( Shishuro and Shuet were given to the family of the spirit King Vesta, they can not harm Aster)Then Kayla uses a paper knife, she tries to cut the stems, but accidentally injures Aster. He shouts loudly. Kayla is in shock, she tries to leave for help, but Aster does not want to. He begs her not to leave him and stay with him. Kayla escapes from the duchy, her brother meets her. She remembers Aster, it becomes very painful for her, Kayla cries all the way to West.She asks Franz to keep everything a secret from his parents.

This moment really looks like an attempted rape.Perhaps this influenced the opinion of readers and they did not like it

Bella94, Ac03, MianneChan and 92 others like this.
  8. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    idk how people saw this as rape. it's obvious that they did not read it at all, i also read it and saw the exact thing. i dont even think the ML even tries to abuse the FL bcs the FL is literally inflicting physical pain to the ML not the other way around.

mirrioulle, Bella94, Dobokan and 14 others like this.
  9. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Aster sat Kayla down on the sofa, using force and tried to hold her with magic, it was. Kayla has hurt him badly, he is literally in agony from the pain, but still begs her to stay. Aster didn't want to treat his eye because of Kayla. He needs a reason to meet her again.

schmawesome, Bella94, Ac03 and 29 others like this.
  10. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting. do you know if he gets any redemption later on? is he kind to her and does he care for her? i haven't read the special side stories yet though.

11. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't just care about her, Aster constantly pursues Kayla. I have already written this guy is very persistent. He is ready to do anything for her, and for Kayla, family is more important.Aster cries when she pushes him away again. There was a moment when he felt that Kayla was dead. Aster almost went crazy, he destroyed the territory around West to find her. Aster is glad when Kayla him for help. He even gives her the rule of the empire, because of the blood of the spirits. Aster wants to destroy the empire of Elbach.He says that one side of him wants to be with Kayla, and the other wants to destroy everything.

schmawesome, Bella94, Ac03 and 66 others like this.
  12. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does this happen around btw?

mikasaackerman_1 likes this.
  13. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    84 and 85 chapters.

14. Kirax

Kirax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is so messed up that it couldn't be anymore of a mess.

15. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    The most romantic moments will be when Aster returns three years later. Kayla admires his beauty and how he has changed. The first time they meet, she runs away from him as fast as she can. He's in shock and angry. Aster made a blue rose for her, three years ago, and brought a bouquet. But she misunderstood everything. For the welcome party, Kayla takes a long time to choose a dress. When Aster is surrounded by women, she is offended and thinks that he has become a womanizer. She goes to her family, but Aster follows her and asks her to dance. Everyone is shocked. Kayla admires his dancing skills. When he tells her about it, Kayla denies everything. After the chandelier falls, the West family returns home. Kayla goes on business in a carriage, but suddenly there is an accident. Aster bumped into her. Aster offers her to go with him, Kayla refuses, but later agrees.They are going to Vesta together. Kayla admires Astaire again. He crossed his legs. Kayla draws attention to his strong thighs and long legs. Aster laughs and asks where she is looking. The girl denies everything. Aster says that she was looking at the lower part of his body. Kayla screams that she did it unconsciously.Aster doesn't like it when someone looks at his lower part. He asks if she thought about "this". They argue again, Kayla explains that she doesn't care what size his farm is. lol.As a result, she misunderstood everything, Aster had a watch in his pants pocket. Aster calls her a pervert. She says that he is a pervert. Kayla is terribly ashamed, and Aster laughs.Aster asks if she really likes young boys and that he is younger than her.He offers to become his hunting partner, Kayla refuses. Then he deprives the marquisate of water. Kayla goes to the palace to talk to him. Aster asks where she would like to talk to him, in the bedroom or in the lobby. Kayla chooses the first one, it's not so crowded there. They're talking to Astaire. He doesn't care about the problems in the marquisate. Kayla can't stand it and threatens him with a Shu'et. He reminds me again that Schuette will not harm him.Kayla says that if he hates her for causing pain, then Aster can take her eye. She's very brave. Aster said the same thing. The girl is terribly afraid and thinks how he will deprive her of her eyes. Contrary to her fears he gently kisses her, and then licks her lips like a cat. Kayla tries to push him away but falls on the fluffy carpet. Aster doesn't take his eyes off Kayla . Aster says that he wants to take a fee for his eye. She allowed it herself. Aster begins to undress, takes off his tie and vest. She's confused. Her heart is going crazy. Kayla asks why he undresses, Aster answers him hot. Kayla confirms this, she is also hot.Seeing his naked collarbones, Kayla stops thinking rationally. Call a doctor I have problems with my eyesight, so she thinks. Aster asks why she's frozen. He lies down next to her and hugs Kayla, and says that he has changed. She confirms this and recalls the admiring glances of the women at the ball. Aster says that she is still as beautiful as she was three years ago. He is delighted. Aster touches her bottom lip with his thumb and kisses Kayla again. This time with the tongue. He kissed her as if he was thirsty. It's hard for her to breathe, Aster ran his hands through the girl's hair. She feels like she is losing strength, and the heat is spreading through her body. Kayla came to her senses when she began to choke. She kisses him, but tries to free herself to breathe. She pushes her away and tells Aster to let her breathe. He doesn't listen, kisses again, Kayla hits him on the thigh.Aster fights the pain and covers the front of his trousers. Kayla agrees to be his hunting partner, and asks to return the water to Vesta. Aster doesn't say anything. He was offended by her. Aster briefly says that he will send the time and place of the hunt. Kayla asks if she can leave. He is angry frighteningly and the girl leaves. Kayla raced through the palace at great speed and almost demolished the consul. She denies her feelings, and says that she did everything out of guilt.

I'm going to rest, after I wake up, I'll add more spoilers.It's too late in my country now.

Bella94, Leanisse, Ac03 and 109 others like this.
  16. Jhnntln

Jhnntln Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers ☺️

17. malcosta

malcosta New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are truly a life-savior, can't wait for more spoilers

BlaackSwaan likes this.
  18. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally after waiting for a year. Spoilers are here!
    Just wondering what are the ages of the characters since there'll be a time skip of three years?
    Edit: can't wait to see how shameless Aster will be in pursuing Kayla lol. Anyone with a spoiler on what moves he'll make on Kayla?

19. zinaa78

zinaa78 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

i just wonder after the 3 years what her ex-fiance is doing.... plus am very happy for her brother & his fiancee...at lest Kayla saved her brother in this life... OH can i know where ti read a whole novel...

20. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry. My translator is going crazy again, so I'll fix the message and spoilers a little differently.

Dayang_Dyan likes this.