Spoiler The Extra Refuses Excessive Obsession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 12, 2021.

1. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, and I really hate how obsessive and protective everyone here to the point it feels creepy and annoying. Can't find myself continue reading this.

2. SharmClucas

SharmClucas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to clear up some of the confusion, the OG Amelia had been living in that town for a couple of years, and our MC has taken over for a little over a month when the story starts. This is why the MC thinks Amelia ran away, because OG Amelia knew her brother was looking for her and was still staying in town. Amelia's death was caused by a severe illness, not by whatever caused her to be battered and bloody when she arrived in town.

3. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crown prince is really sus in the raws

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  4. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, I was about to say the same thing. That last panel of him was so sus.

I wonder, who's the being that keeps talking in her head? Any spoilers?

bleedingliar24 and milktea05 like this.
  5. Baduramp Bridge

Baduramp Bridge Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume it’s smth like “we’re so close we’re practically brothers, let’s be actual brothers(-in-law)!”, which is the most infuriating reason for marrying someone. It shows he has zero respect for the woman he’s planning on marrying. It really p*ssed me off, but I take solace in the fact he’s apparently not the ML and will therefore not get his way. I can’t wait for the moment it becomes clear to him it ain’t happening.

6. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa till 17. And...its quite boring.

JoAnna and Aestheronyxx like this.
  7. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the MC have a power or anything special?

8. priya031001

priya031001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it turns out that the emperor is no interest in MC he was just playing a prank on the older brother. He views MC as a younger sister.

9. schrodingers25

schrodingers25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a theory, but those guys from ML's place were looking for the OG Amelia right? Maybe she got chased by them and got hurt along the way as she ran from them (it was mentioned that the ML is cruel, so I wouldn't doubt that his people wouldn't use excessive force to capture Amelia as long as they didn't kill her, especially since it sounds like they really need her). So it would make since if Amelia was in hiding if that was case, both for herself and for the safety of everyone she loves back home.

There's also the possibility that the Prince was the behind her kidnapping and let them send the letter to the ML's place, bc he knew they would dismiss it, as well as for the fact that the ML has been in hibernation for a really long time and doesn't seem like he's going to be coming out of it any time soon. Why the Prince would do this? I don't know, he just gives off weird vibes tbh.
    Who knows? We just have to wait and see (or until there's spoilers from the novel).

AlmostMeds and Ceilo27 like this.
  10. Akkneehi

Akkneehi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! any spoilers about ML? is he some kind of a creature. Because the raws shows his eyes like some kind of a creature. Also in the early chapters it is said that he's in hibernation that's why he's sleeping.

12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't it said in the previous manhwa chapter when Amel thought about his identity in novel, that he is born from cursed dragon god(?). So, maybe he has dragon trait

13. Epona C

Epona C Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed this has been licensed, does anyone know by whom? Checked tappytoon and couldnt find it? Is it tapas? Thanks

14. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pocket Comics, they translate this story.

15. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just clarification! The CP act like that because he believes that Amelia is a 'Saint' (not the OG!Amelia--- The saint is the MC) I think the Empire need a saint so The CP believes that Amelia is the saint because she handle devine Necklace (The butterfly necklace) power. So he Believes that Amelia have a lot Devine Power. The goddess really choose Amelia (Not the OG!Amelia) Idk the reason because they still dont have a translation when the Goddess talk to Amelia.

and The title of ML isn't a Grand duke or Duke. I believe he just Cruel Sorcerer. who hold a title as Master of the Sorcerers Tower :facepalm::blobthinkingsmirk:

OG!Amelia is really mysterious in my perspective. :blobcat_hyper: Sooo mysterious like Why she runaway? who's chasing her and see her in bloody state?

Like the main mysteries here is really what happened to OG!Amelia. :blobflag:

I also want to know if the ML will notice that OG!Amelia is gone and if he will know that Amelia is from another world? :blobsip:

And I'm curious if this kind of three TL (Like that it's possible that she's also the OG!Amelia and just dont remember it?:notlikeblob: the goddess choose her so I really think they just same Amelia) :blobpopcorn_two: or I'm overthinking because i really like this manhwa

16. Fallon Ashryver

Fallon Ashryver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?

The plot is interesting enough although there is a lot of toxicity that's been downplayed by humor and plot setting, it's starting to bother me to the point where I want to drop this. It got worse when the ML appeared, the whole Say-No-and-I'll-Kill-Everyone thing he got going on doesn't sit well with me. It's plain blackmail and I hate that it's simmered down, romanticized even. I'm waiting for some sort of redemption arc or something to see if this is still worth reading~ that's why I NEED ME SOME SPOILERS!! Please and thank you!

Calypso Noir, kaedeyuuki and JoAnna like this.
  17. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll camp here :blobcozy::blobneet::blobsip::blobalert:

18. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseeee

19. Princess Sun

Princess Sun 『New Generation Sun Knight』 『Princess of Light』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually curious on why Bastian came to dote on her so much. It's said that he didn't like her in the beginning.

20. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link