Spoiler I Accidentally Saved The Male Lead’s Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, right? Each time Theo said Noona, for me it got translated as "No" or "Who". And then it changes from first person to third person, but still, the translation is very understandable.

A little spoiler from the knight's funeral. It's MTL, so bare with me:

Although the funeral of Sir Heather was held by the House of Heinst and his family was their responsibility for life, Carlyle was still uncomfortable.

In particular, when I looked at Theo's face, who didn't know anything, he seemed to be crushed by a stone again.

He deceived his feelings while listening to the painful cries of the knights around him.

He swallowed.

Each time I felt an unknown pain near my left chest, I was patient.

No one dared to comfort him, asking if he was okay with the owner. This pain was something he had to endure alone.

Originally, it was. Until I heard the light footsteps coming from behind my back.

Carlyle couldn't take his eyes off Charlotte's face as she walked slowly.

A white forehead restored to its original shape after being treated by Ain. It looked much better than wearing a red bandage.

This was when the flower pot fell and she saved Theo sacrificing herself. She got a huge wound and it was described to be very painful.

When she was being treated by a doctor, she grabbed ML's hand with a very strong grip and even stuck her nails on his hand, so he knows very well how much she suffered, but she told Theo, who was worried, that it was nothing and that it was way better that Theo was safe (because had the pot fell on Theo, he would have died. She didn't tell him that, though.)

Anyway, he ordered to call a magician as soon as they arrived at his mansion and was very worried about her, even after knowing she had being treated by the magician already. This is the first time seeing her since.

"It's still very hot in the sun. Wipe off your sweat."

Doesn't Charlotte see a cloudy sky like it's going to rain right now?

However, Carlyle realized the truth in her expression with her eyebrows drooping.

Charlotte is comforting him now.

Without using direct language when talking, but it was definitely her giving him comfort.

And it was a wonderful sight. I didn't hate the act of acting as if she was a lover who really loved him.

Carlyle impulsively grabbed her hand. Would it be easier if I could hold Charlotte's hand a little more like this?

But the reason he couldn't hold Charlotte's hand more was because he saw the handkerchief she was holding.

".....!"

It was a handkerchief that felt a strange feeling of awkwardness. He headed to the mansion as soon as the funeral was over to resolve this question he felt.

After returning to the mansion, Carlyle headed for his room as quickly as someone who was been chased by something.

With Robert being bitten (TN: left behind?), he opened the drawer he had hidden in the depths and pulled out an ivory handkerchief from within.

He put the handkerchief down on his desk and next to it, he placed the handkerchief out of his arms.

Carlisle's eyes, who had been comparing the two handkerchiefs quickly, gradually became amazed.

"......."

A flower pattern blooming in a circle.

There is a difference in skill, but the patterns embroidered on the two handkerchiefs are exactly the same.

It was handmade, the flower pattern is something related to the Rania state (where Charlotte lived) and she mentioned that this was a handkerchief that she made when she arrived to this world three years ago.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. twetamin

twetamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! So they’ve met before? How......? And please can you give more spoiler with Theo x Charlotte cute moments? Thanks in advance!

3. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is sooo cute! i love it and any spoilers pls?

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. Lord Diarmuid

Lord Diarmuid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte went to the capital 2 years ago to visit her older brothers and to celebrate the festival. There was a kidnapping case in the square and as knights, they have to leave Charlotte to help. It was raining hard, so Charlotte had to take shelter in a nearby toy store.

Meanwhile, Carlisle was training for the competition but isn't focused as their mother is sick. His trainer told him to cool off his head and go to square to celebrate the festival. He went to visit his mom first, the doctor was diagnosing his mother and they were told that she won't last until fall. The Duchess was frail and became weaker after she gave birth to Theo. When he was on his way out, he heard Theo's cry in the other room, went to see Theo, hugged his lil bro who gave him a bright smile.

Carlisle went to the festival wearing a hoodie, it was raining hard. He went to the toy store where Charlotte was taking shelter to buy a gift for Theo. Charlotte noticed him, decided to approach him to sell him toys to help the vendor who let her stay while its raining. Charlotte felt that Carlisle was sad, even when she can't see his face within the hoodie. She asked the age of the kid he will be giving it to, he was not answering at first then said Theo's age. Charlotte chose a doll for Theo. Carlisle bought the doll and went on his way, Charlotte chased him and gave him her handkerchief to help dry his self then saying that everything will be okay. Carlisle cared for this handkerchief since then. After a month, not sure if this was when their mother died, he went to the toy store to look for Charlotte but the vendor does not know about her whereabouts. Charlotte already went back to Lania teritory by this time.

Back to present, after watching fireworks, Carlisle showed the 2 handkerchiefs to Charlotte. Charlotte was already having the idea that Carlisle was the person in the hoodie based on Theo's doll and the story she heard about the identical handkerchief Carlisle has been caring for, and this confirmed it. Carlisle said that he wanted to meet the person who gave him the handkerchief. Charlotte said that she too wanted to meet the person with the hoodie. That she remembers of the sad silhouette everytime it rains hard, wondering why he was so sad. Charlotte said that Carlisle and Theo endured it well. Carlisle answered her Yes and she felt that he was smiling sadly.

Hope this helps guys, I'm currently at ch 63 and its this festival scene and this flashback. I am not a good storyteller so please excuse my spoiler. :blobsweat:

Xi-hime, Daphne03, Melita_H and 77 others like this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! I certainly did not expect the backstory to be so... deep. Sure, its definitely plot important but... this is oddly beautiful

6. twetamin

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the very sweet and emotional backstory! I love it and I really wish them the best! I want them to be happy! And ofc our lovely Theo too! Are there any conflicts in the story like the og fl?

i agree!! It is beautiful! The story itself is very entertaining and beautiful I wish I can read it but sadly I can’t so I’m just waiting here for spoilers :blobcry:

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. Wonbywon

Wonbywon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh.... I really want to read this but u don't know where I've been looking it for 4 months, if anyone know where to read it please please please let me know ... I'm begging you

May i know where did you read it?

jkumi7 likes this.
  8. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes plllzzz I really want to read it T~T

AoMay likes this.
  9. twetamin

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoiler for this please? Like what happens after the flashback... any awkward moments?

jkumi7 likes this.
  10. cyrahnts

cyrahnts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much because they were too sweet. But here are some of their awkward moments.
    Theo is afraid of lightning, so he asks Charlotte to sleep together. Carlyle remembers that Theo is afraid of lightning, so he goes to meet Theo in the child's room. However, he was surprised when he found Charlotte in her pajamas also in Theo's room. Unfortunately, Theo wants to sleep with his brother and sister. So, they sleep together (Theo in the middle). While Charlotte sings a lullaby, their distance was getting closer and then Carlyle rubbed the back of Charlotte's hand and his face is getting closer to Charlotte's face. Suddenly, Theo spoke in his sleep screaming "nunya!". Bcs of that Carlyle back to his sense and immediately got out of bed and left the room. After that day, they avoided each other.
    I can't say much abt this, but in the middle of night, Carlyle went to Charlotte's room. There, their lips touched 3 times and Carlyle made a mark on Charlotte wrist. Then, he told Charlotte to have a nice dream and sleep, but she can't.
    Ps: The spoilers might be wrong, I'm sorry.

I thought they got used to each other quickly, so there weren't many awkward scenes. But at first, they are ashamed of each other.
    When Charlotte took the initiative to kiss Carlyle's cheek first, he froze and then smiled slightly after Charlotte escaped.

After the flashback, Carlyle started to open up to Charlotte, but not completely. He rarely shows his expression. But, after the death anniversary of his mother, then he was freely to express himself in front of Charlotte.

I almost finished reading it. Now it is in chapter 150. The novel ends at chapter 172. Unfortunately, there is no side story yet. The author once asked what story we wanted to see for the side story on her twitter.
    1. Chapter 90–101
    2. Chapter 117
    3. Chapter 121
    4. Chapter 130
    5. Chapter 137(Theo illustration)

Anyway, you can read the novel on legal site, kakaopage korea. I can't speak korean, so I use google translate and papago. Oh, and there are a lot of events, so you can get free cash.
    You must have kakao acc to access kkp, kakao acc don't need korean phone number. Korean phone number just needed when you have to verify you are an adult (to read rated novel).
    I'm sorry for my bad english:blobsneeze:

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Melita_H, Bella94, rock.doll and 45 others like this.
  11. twetamin

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers it’s all very helpful and cute!! And please don’t apologise, there is nothing to apologise for, I really appreciate your spoilers!
    Sadly I can’t access kakao page in my country so I can only wait for the translation but the progress is slow which I understand too so your spoilers are really very helpful it makes me look forward to more chapters of the story!

jkumi7 likes this.
  12. aldrim_

aldrim_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me their age?

Melita_H likes this.
  13. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Updated a chapters on NU:aww:

jkumi7, vivi03 and Eminakahs like this.
  14. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML-23
    MC-20

15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, the link for the chapters are gone now :blob_teary:

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  16. twetamin

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been dropped? :blobcry:

17. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Please put some spoiler every chapters here in that chapters you must read...
    Just someone:aww:
    :blobcry::blobwoah:

18. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heyy the novel posted in novel updates is protected by a password :((( Anyone knows how to read it??

xxkaleigh likes this.
  19. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers . :cookie: