Spoiler Your Wizard / 당신의 마법사입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. MariAle

MariAle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been looking for more info, found it being translated in Spanish but nothing else...

crossover likes this.
  4. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same here, since i'm not fluent in spanish, i only understand some parts of the fansub.
    i.e. here a few plot points not mentioned in summary
    -mc is reincarnated/transmigrated/isekai'd (and i think she was an illegitimate child)
    -the bartender spiked both of their drinks
    -apparently some old woman told the ml(or at least i think he's the ml) on the cover that he can't get any woman in his world pregnant but can have a child with someone from another world(which includes mc).
    -ml and mc agree to a temporary marriage and then would divorce once the baby is born. she agreed to this since she didn't want her child to be illegitimate like her.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Elisee, -NEAR-, SofiyeJaan and 7 others like this.
  5. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Spanish, so, if you tell me where to read it, I can spoil it with details

SkyLisette and november27 like this.
  6. StellaStar1

StellaStar1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this sounds like an interesting manga, so if anyone has any information please share! It has 20+ chapters for now, so there should be enough material...

nielyti likes this.
  7. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Irene Adler

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I was thinking about the novel, that's what I've read so far,the things are so cute.
    In first time, the FL is a reencarnated woman, was the fiancée of the one who was his boss at work, but one day she discovers him cheating on her with another, and to top it all, he blames her for his actions.
    So he goes to a hotel and pays for it with his money, as revenge. In the hotel bar the bartender tricks ML and FL giving them some strange cocktails, she speaks with him for a little confusion with her name, and they both end up in bed, she get pregnat.
    Upon awakening, the ML, annoyed, gives her a paper with which she can magically contact him, she, who doesn't know who he is, has offended by the attitude of the guy when they wake up.
    FL returns to work, she starts to feel strange, she takes a pregnancy test and it's positive. Then contact the ML but she says that she can take care alone, and that she will never contact him again, that she only wants to inform.
    At first the ML gets angry, but when he sees her try to flee to buy some land (here comes a subplot where the FL wants to buy some land that will be attacked by demons to save the city) he decides to take care of the child, who is his successor, given that he doubt he can have more (the ML has a curse on him, which says that he will not be able to have children with people from that world, but our FL, reincarnated, has a soul from another side, so it is out of the category so, pregnancy. That's why at first he does not believe the FL and gets angry, thinking that he is trying to scam him).
    He lends her his aircraft to take advantage of the travel days and to be able to talk about the contract marriage (remember, he swims in money) and begins to fall in love when he sees that she 1st, does not know who he is, so she had no bad intentions, 2nd, she shuns him, 3rd she's lovely, independent, capable, intelligent and self-sufficient. :blob_sunglasses:
    She buys the land and they begin to talk about the marriage contract, he decides he does not want a divorce before the child is 2 years old, and our FL accepts, along with a lot of monetary benefits for her for which the FL does not stop protest (she feels capable on her own, she doesn't want anything from him, because this are his things, not hers)
    In the last chapter, they have already signed the contract, and the ML, who is already in love (she has not yet) says that "he has not specified which child should be 2 years old for the divorce" He plans to have many, apparently :blobcatblush:

This is what has happened in general, but there are many adorable moments that I have not narrated because it was long. The ML really cares about the FL and she really doesn't want to take advantage of him, they make a very good couple and the backstory about demons attacking the empire seems to pick up steam.:aww:

Sorry for the wrong grammar and expressions, English is not my first language and I'm not sure I have a good level.:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  9. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    while the spanish translation hasn't updated in a while, raws upto chapter 18 can be viewed at newtoki

10. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he find out that MC's soul is not from his world near the end of the story?

11. Irene Adler

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, in the Spanish translation, they have not given any more data, it has been stopped since I made the spoiler. If something new comes out, I come with more!

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  12. maxi.tempest.

maxi.tempest. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope there's more spoilers, thank you peeps for the spoilers. i do like the plot, it's been translated in my native language but I prefer much an English ver. So I wish this gets official TuT

13. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    yea it hasn't been translated into english yet

14. Irene Adler

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I come back with new spoilers. In the 14 chapter
    She finally bought the land, but, when she and the wizard is coming back to the capital, she has a "vision" or something like that, and a witch spoke to her that "how can she stay at her way" The FL is so scared and wizard is protecting her, at last, she say for an advise for the men who is watching for her land, to search something in the cannon, she want to save the land.

15. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    yay, there's another chapter translated into spanish

Irene Adler likes this.
  16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. crossover