Spoiler I Dislike the Male Lead’s Child / 남주의 아이는 싫습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's was too early to judge both the original host and Asellus was 15 years old. Maybe they get character growth when they get older because in the end original host was pregnant with Asellus's baby.

2. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's how kids usually is lollll at least that's how my nieces and nephews are

3. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read so far the 25 available chapters, and honestly the story is really good.

We have both Asellus (ML) and Avril (FL) point of view, in a very well balanced way.
    (Which I love, since we rarely got ml’s pov early on novel, and especially rich like that! I really appreciate that the author did that)

I really enjoy seeing Asellus POV, because it shows how immature and conceited he is at first. The more we go into the story, the more we witness his changes. Even if at first he doubted Avril a lot and had a lot of prejudice against her (which I can understand, because the OG Avril was really disturbing), he finally accepted that she isn’t the same creepy/obsessive person as before.

From this moment, the story got a new flavour. We got to see that Asellus pay a lot of attention toward Avril (like A LOT). He accepted she changed and became mature, which suit him, but he can’t accept that she doesn’t pay more attention to him (Big Tsundere in the making lol). For example, one night he heard Avril saying that she found something pretty and since then, He realised that she never told him, since she came, that he was pretty (which happened a lot in the past). I found that quite cute, because Asellus is such a clumsy baby lol and mostly it shows how important Avril’s opinion is to him.

(Also by hearing, I mean secretly hearing lol yup Asellus is probably the most skilled stalker that I’ve ever witnessed, who doesn’t know he’s a stalker himself lol Our boy, got some monstrous abilities, which is having a very high hearing capacity. To sum it up to you, walls doesn’t exist for him lol)

Also, I don’t know if it was already stated.. but to Asellus, Avril is and has always been an important person to him. She was the only one who stayed with him after the death of his parents, and he spent most his childhood with her in the past. Whether in the past life or this life, she had always been a part of his life.
    Personally, I didn’t found it annoying at all how doubtful, close minded and stupid he was at first because people usually don’t expect other to change their characters overnight right? I mean let’s stay a little realist even if it’s a novel!

Let me add they’re currently fifteen years old, so young! It’s normal to be immature at this age. (And being super blind about matters of love lol)

Also, he cares about her feelings to some extent. For exemple, they were supposed to hold a wedding ceremony, but because of an earthquake that touched all the continent and damaged most part of it, It was decided they can’t do hold it anymore. Asellus knew that Avril looked forward to the wedding, because she spent a lot of time choosing everything. This really concerned him. He didn’t want to see Avril sad and disappointed, as he was convinced she was. (Which is far from the reality lol it’s didn’t really mattered for her since she knew it was the right thing to do to cancel it). To compensate her, he spent a lot of time choosing a dress that would suit her as a gift.
    In parallel, Avril wanted to give a present to Asellus, she confectioned a ring to him that she offered to him. And Hear me, Asellus was reallyyyy touched by this present.
    While reading this part, I thought it was sweet, very sweet. It’s as if I ate honey.

Avril is really a nice character. Very mature and responsible. She decided to help the Male lead in achieving his happy ending with the Princess (poor Asellus, I actually pity him lol).

She knows that she can’t be the one who’ll make him happy, because she’s extremely sensible to Asellus’s mana. That’s why when she touch him, she can’t react or move, because it’s kind of oppressive on her. Knowing that, she decided she won’t bear his child like in the original story, because their child would be strong like him, and have the same mana. That’s why, since she doesn’t have any immunity against this mana, she would die while delivering the baby.

Anyways, I think this story deserves good attention. I’m really looking forward to see Asellus being active in courting Avril lol and how Avril will manage such a dangerous man lol (don’t forget we got an obsessive ML there!)
    Because now he’s far from being lovestruck! Only his curiosity is driving him near her (which is good in my opinion lol).
    The more I see his POV, the more I expect from him haha honestly I can’t wait to see him being madly in love with her xD

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  4. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up!

in the last translated chapter the great sage said in a meeting with Avril that even if she escaped death he would kill her to break free. Does anyone have any idea about this?

What I understood is that in this process to break the curse the ml will have to go through a strong pain and this is confirmed in an excerpt of his vision where he says that everything seems to be conspiring to push him over the edge.

I fear that even if he awakens his powers Avril will have to die to break the curse.

What do you think about it?

5. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Avril will not die, she's the MC after all. Maybe she will undergo metamorphosis and awaken her power. I'm low key-ing hope she also got her own strength because the heroine is OP. If the heroine is a beauty then our MC must be a beauty. If the heroine has powers our MC must have powers too :blobcat_hyper:

6. Peristeria

Peristeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was confused when I read the raws because the raws and the translated chapters are numbered differently...

Anyway in chapter 29 on kakaopage, Asher finally finds out that she was sick (you know that mana thing). He was mad at her for keeping it a secret... And then he threw Islet to Mount Yachtria...? Because he was mad Islet kept MC being sick a secret from him. After literally throwing his teacher out he just smiled like nothing happened. And he trained to seal his mana so that MC will not get hurt but she still thinks that it was better if they parted ways since she couldn't give him a heir anyway. Well... Not gonna happen, he's not gonna divorce her ever like. No. I feel the MC is too blunt at this point for not realizing that Asher LIKES her...

chariella, ancella82, Tobbit and 52 others like this.
  7. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's beacuse of her past that she's not accepting his feeling.

8. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe the translator divides the chapter into two parts.

Maeve Arte likes this.
  9. Blisfulloblivion

Blisfulloblivion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, poor girl didn't have the healthiest childhood. Her perception of marriage and love is broken so she doesn't even want to entertain thoughts of loving someone romanticly.

I really want to know who pulled MC here. She left one comment sympathizing with Avril just to wake up as her. Also, what happened to OG Avril? Did her soul just disappear or transmigrate somewhere else?

10. sisitaao

sisitaao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me put this bomb first before spilling summary till the last chapter I read (50+) next week (because this week I'm gonna have my thesis trial, pray for me).
    The princess of lattella (edriana) is possessed too!

11. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she a villain?

12. Cho_Youni

Cho_Youni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowww I'm really looking forward to it~
    Thank you very much ^^

LightYourNovel likes this.
  13. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god, i hope she's not an evil or something....

14. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too..

15. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know if islet is evil? What happened to him in the past? Is he maybe possibly 2ML?

16. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I have a theory. If the princess is possessed too then maybe that explains why the ml had scandals with the princess despite never meeting her. If the princess is someone who knows the story maybe she is trying to push for the story to go as in the original by fabricating a fake scandal and selling it to the press

17. tobioboi

tobioboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the og fl was already possessed in the original story too? am i wrong?

btw the og fl is not a bad person. she helped them increase their strength w using her magical powers.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    Tobbit, VelvetColors, Elisee and 7 others like this.
  18. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she was possessed in the original story.. That's what I understood.. I think i remember that FL says that the king began to notice the OGFL when she was possessed..

VelvetColors, Elisee, Elren and 5 others like this.
  19. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoil more:aww::aww:?

VNikaT, Khalala and xpeanut like this.
  20. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoils me pleasee :aww: Kinda forget this novel exist in my reading list:blobamused: now I'm camping here :cookie: