Spoiler I'm a Wolf, but I Won't Harm You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alternative
    늑대지만 해치지 않아요
    Official Manhwa:

Novel
    [​IMG]

Official novel
    https://ridibooks.com/books/372006566

Description
    Sheep were born into the Leopardi family, a family of lion blood and political fame?!
    Lucy , my Eight grandmother was a sheep.
    Lucy, who lived alone among the carnivorous blood relatives.
    Roman comes to her, who is playing alone at the party as usual, with her ears rising through her sparkling silver hair.
    And then one day,
    Roman's secret gives Lucy a great sense of betrayal!
    Hey,
    You're a dog!
    You’re a dog!”

Can the two fates that can not be achieved be concluded?​

syofiaa, jkumi7, Aestheronyxx and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 4, Post #63 as of Oct 25, 2021***

Table of Contents (TOC)

How to get the novel

• Purchase on Google Play: 늑대지만 해치지 않아요 [1] [2] [3]
      Highlight text and click translate option once purchased

Characters (spelling may vary across diff. TLs)

[c/o Le_Tired, -NEAR-]
    • MC's family - Leopardi, family w/ lion traits, politically at odds w/ ML's family
      • Lucy Leopardi - MC; goes by the alias of 'Lucy Hartmann' at the predominantly herbivore academy
        • born w/ traits of a sheep in lion family b/c of great grandmother (Sophie) from the 8th descent
      • Louis Leopardi - MC's younger brother, 4 yr age gap w/ MC
      • Father - member of parliament / gov. representative
      • Mother - judge
    • ML's family - Baskerville, family w/ wolf traits & crest of a gray wolf w/ a crown,
      extremely wealthy, became multinational corporation post war, politically at odds w/ MC's family
      • Roman Baskerville - ML, youngest of 3 Baskerville brothers
        • naive & insecure fool who plays mind games & follows MC to a diff. school to get her attention
      • Alexander Baskerville - ML's 1st older brother, in charge of family's businesses
      • Harold Baskerville - ML's 2nd older brother, responsible for family's internal management
      • Father - hikikomori who has isolated himself for 10 yrs, hates on ML & blames him for Duchess's death
      • Mother - deceased, passed away after giving birth to Roman
    • MC's friends
      • Khalid - possesses snake traits, comes from journalist family, MVP & MC's confidant
      • Emma - possesses rabbit traits, commoner background
    • Refer to relationship chart for a closer look at ML & MC's family and Worldbuilding (Post #8)

Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)
    [c/o Le_Tired]

General Spoilers

[c/o Tiffy144, hoangmai331, v0lchitsax, Emarulde, Le_Tired]

TOC: @Le_Tired

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Moy likes this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa and jkumi7 like this.
  4. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plotwise, a better english title for the novel/manhwa would be: He's a wolf, but he's harmless.

a bit of info on ML. He's from a family with a bloodline that will only love 1 person in their life, and if they do not get that person, they will suffer from a 'love disease' and die. He also have two other brothers who took different routes in getting the one they deemed to be the person they fell in love with, the eldest schemed to get the girl while the second* basically tried to get the attention of the girl by bullying.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  5. Sagisou

Sagisou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    0C772B39-529A-49D6-9080-31EC13FF1945.jpeg

Found this relationship chart. Idk what it’s saying and I’m too lazy to mtl but here ya go lol. Hmmm I guess either the mom or dad of ML is dead. ML’s two brothers have a heart with their partner and for ML it’s FL so does that mean he knew right from the start that she was his only love? Like is this how the bloodline works they immediately know?

EDIT: ok I ended up doing mtl (not 100% accurate)

ML’s Family <——Political Confrontation——> FL’s family

ML’s Family (a multinational corporate family that grew on the basis of military)
    • ML’s Mom is dead
    • ML’s Dad is alive (living in seclusion)
    • 1st son: Alexander ♥︎ Couple with Marcel of the Dia Family (Wolf)
    • 2nd son: Harold ♥︎ Unrequited Love with Rojans/Lohas from the Polar Bear Family
    • 3rd son: ML Roman ♥︎ Love at first sight with FL
    FL’s Family (a political family/involved in politics)
    • FL’s mom is a judge
    • FL’s dad is a member of Parliament/Representative
    • Eldest child: Lucy (FL)
    • Youngest child: Louis (FL’s brother)
    • The sheep is Lucy’s great grandmother
    • Lucy, tail wagging dog——> ML
    • FL’s Dad, boundary——> ML
    • Louis, suspicious——> ML
    The Work Worldview
    A world where people of various genetic traits of animals live - Pride/Round: a kinship formed by a group of higher-class families considered some 'excellent' traits. It is mainly characterized by carnivores, and it is common to have political marriages with families of the same characteristics to maintain scarcity.

So the ML family’s bloodline curse is that they’ll suffer from a ‘love disease’ if they don’t get that one person they love, so then what happens if the love one dies? Does the mom dying have anything to do with ML’s dad living in seclusion?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  7. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess would be that the father fell in depression, probably doesn't have energy to deal with other ppl and just lives the remaining of his life remembering and missing his wife.

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been just browsing through the raws (I don’t understand Korean) and the panels with the mother looked like she was sick during ML’s childhood. I had two guesses that either she was dying from some physical illness or she didn’t love her husband and had someone else she loved (like it was a political marriage at least for her) and this is why she was getting all sick because of the family curse.

augacutan and Angelai like this.
  9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened in the raws? Why did ML and FL have an argument? Then after ML left it seems they haven’t seen each other for a while. Was there a time skip? In ch 21 ML looked older/more grown up?:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

augacutan likes this.
  10. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    I would bet on physical complications after the birth. There are many things that could go wrong when givingbirth or while pregnant. And if their medicine and knowledge is medieval, then the many things that can go wrong are even more dangerous. I don't think she would have survived till having a third kid if she was in fact in love with another person.

lucalrrig, Angelai and Dobokan like this.
  11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so too about having 3 kids in a row, but her condition looked more like mental illness, though without translated sfx it could have been anything because the author showed only disappointed young ML, who came to visit his mom and didn’t get a chance to greet her.

augacutan likes this.
  12. Tiffy144

Tiffy144 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The past of ML life was like: his mom after have him, she sick all the time. The father blame him until the mother die. Then, the father dont live with them anymore.
    The past of FL: she have DNA from her grand grand grand grand grand...mother. she doesn't have any friend until meet ML. But, she still a sheep and find out ML family and her family are fight in business ( im dont good at english, forgive me ). So she decided to move to a school outside of the capital as her grandmother name not as Leopardi. Then, until the 21ch once again they meet each other

Boopbup, augacutan, Korleone and 3 others like this.
  13. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since i read it in vietnamese until chapter 23
    fl before knowing ml alr díscussed with her famiky to move to a place where her grandmother (sheep bloodline) to study and live fpr experience because she feel suffocating from highclass society where all of them is carnivorous class. Then she forgot abt that ideal since she know ml, after time, her father told her all process finished and she can start to move, she keep delaying telling this to ml because she feel sad leaving him and she sad if he has a girlfriend and he told her he has crush to one person, she believe it s the other person not her (stupid ml), then one day ml found her and intended to tell her who is his crush, fl feel sad and scared so she told him she will leave to another place, she didnt wanna hear his love story so she chose to run. But she feel sorry and tried to reach him and he deny to meet her, she sent a lot of letter and wait for him many nights in the park. After that she moved without seeing him last time
    Her new school is good because animal in there are simillar like her, they are vegetarian, she make friend with rabbit and snake, they are very friendly. After sometime that ml appear and his attitude toward her is weird, which confused fl. He blamed her for abandoned him and everything to run away and want to hide their relationship.
    Latest chapter 23, fl tried to expressed she missed him much and need to talk with him but he refused because he has appointment with another female friend. Fl is sad and confused
    Up so far i feel ml is a bit childish and it s weird when he go out with another female friend and left fl

Lialeta, lucalrrig, Boopbup and 16 others like this.
  14. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    How is snake vegetarian? At most, i guess the most harmless snakes are the egg eating ones, but that's still not vegetarian. Or did she change schools to a mixed school? With both herbivores and carnivores?

15. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    Well most of them are vegetarian, in her old school most of people eat meat, this school is opposite, of course snake eats meat. Not all of them are vegetarian, let say the portion are bigger than carnivore

But u cant translate them since it s picture i wanma read novel more than manhwa

augacutan and Nanashy like this.
  16. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    I can do a quick spoiler here.
    manhwa and novel is differently, novel is modern concept where they have airplane, cellphone, bike etc but the concept is the same
    The reason why roman is cold is his brother who taught him that he should be cool and admitted he Loved her before but not now, let fl expererienced the pain of love because according to them fl alr love roman
    It s true, fl sad a lot for this then she talked with snake friend (who is dating with rabit now) the snake friend said she should confessed all her feeling in past tense once and forever to move on with another person.
    She called roman and did as snake advised, roman after heard she used to love him and ready to move on, he is panic and cried a lot, he cursed the brother lmao..
    Anyhow because he keep crying a lot and begging her to return back her feeling so fl asked him to enter the house to talk, he keeping crying to the point fl has to admit she like him in present tense.
    Then they start to date
    The process is very long, many incidents occurs make fl realized she loves him and no sub male lead in this process.

Lialeta, Boopbup, Bastian and 36 others like this.
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out about the series. Ugh! The misunderstanding is gonna be long, isn't it? I'm not talking about the ML wolf identity but obv the cold approach. This is a downvote for me but will keep reading because he is fluffy for now

Ariary, forevxo, Sleepymiaow and 6 others like this.
  18. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not fond of cold approach either. But he's fluffy now so I'll enjoy it while it lasts

lyann likes this.
  19. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me why roman no longer waging his tail while talking to Lucy?

xpeanut likes this.