Spoiler Sierra/시에라

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Celestial18, Aug 18, 2021.

1. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

2. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just from reading chapter 1 & 2 from manhwa, i already know that this story is gonna be a rollercoaster of emotion i guess? cuz she left ML for his happiness, but dude, the ML is probably gonna be lonely:blob_teary:

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:how could I forget that...i am sorry I am spreading dumbness here lol:blobjoy:

Nefroza likes this.
  5. TaiyakiPan

TaiyakiPan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this can we get a spoiler for the ending? I just want to know who the ML really is and if they will end up with each other. I don't want to suffer through an entire series without a happy ending :X3:

chiri.ru, Piglove, Marie_0720 and 3 others like this.
  6. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone summarize their reunion please and did the ML live with Sierra and their daughter after they reunited?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    xpeanut, chiri.ru and Nefroza like this.
  7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waititng for another spoiler, it s very promising novel

Nefroza likes this.
  8. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Celeste18 for the MTL! I hope I understood everything for this summary, might not be completely accurate!
    MC Sierra is the unloved daughter of the Duke, fell in love with the illegitimate prince ML.
    Duke wanted MC to marry crown prince and the day MC finds out about the engagement with cp, MC goes to seek comfort with ML and slept together.
    First time line:
    ML finds out about the engagement the next day when MC told him, ML goes crazy and usurps the throne, killing MC's family (shitty Duke aside, MC has maids and people she cared about in her household and was devastated). MC mad at ML and ML kills himself to appease MC because he really loves her. MC regrets and wishes to turn back time.
    Current timeline:
    MC wakes up the night they sleep together, remembers she gets pregnant from this night and runs away (first time line she had to abort the child because she was engaged to crown prince).
    MC changes her name and gives birth and 7 years later, she is working at a rich commoner's household as a headmaid? Or something equivalent. MC is happy with her daughter and the household treats her well.
    One day MC hears about an important guest coming whose description is just like the ML but dismisses it since it's fairly common to have silver hair and blue eyes.
    Obviously it was the ML, who knew the owner of the household because the lady used to work for ML's mom and ML's mom died due to poisoning. So ML visits to mourn for his mother.
    ML sees the daughter Blanche first and recognizes her as looking very similar to MC. When he heard MC's first name was Sierra even though she had a fake last name, he immediately runs to look for her.
    ML recognized her immediately and asks why she left him and that he knows Blanche is his child.
    MC breaks his heart saying that it is her child, ML being illegitimate himself must hate illegitimate children, so since she decided to give birth to Blanche, it is her responsibility and not his.
    ML doesn't care and pleads MC to go with him and that she's always his princess, but MC refuses.
    ML invites MC and Blanche to have dinner together with the hostess and the hostess suspects there's something going on between MC and ML but is pretty nice about it. She seems to genuinely care about ML and tells MC that ML was a lonely person and he would care a lot for whoever he gave his heart to. MC feigns ignorance. And the hostess is about to tell the story of ML's mother?
    Sounds like it's going to be full of heart break, I hope they reconcile quickly and give me some fluff.

9. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a lot for the summary! and also to @Celeste18 for the MTL<3

syofiaa and Celestial18 like this.
  10. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at the contradiction you are saying you are spreading dumbness while you have Medea as your profo pic!!:blobtorch::blob_coffee::blob_patpat::blobrofl::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobjoy:

11. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcheeky:crap I am really dumb now not mah Medea doe :blobReach::blobtriumph::blobnosebleed:

Nefroza likes this.
  12. Horrorwolf

Horrorwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The hostess was the ML’s mother’s maid when she was poisoned. It happened while the hostess was on leave and though irrationally she blames herself. She’s blind due to the emperor’s order to take her sight as punishment for failing to save her mistress. She’s devoted to the ML because he’s the last piece of her former mistress and possibly the only familial-like connection she has left.

13. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    omg he kiss her in front of her ex good job ML :blobpopcorn::blobparty:
    Thank you for tl the novel is good :cookie:

aboni_06, angeli72, xpeanut and 5 others like this.