Spoiler My In Laws Are Obsessed with me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rika77, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Ne-san

Ne-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

biskuitmilna1 likes this.
  2. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! I heard a rumour that this will be adapted to a manhwa, is that true? I never managed to find solid confirmation... :sushi_sigh:

Shelly_ and KiseonYi like this.
  4. mimij097

mimij097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend recommended me this novel and I was like okay, but the 3rd chapter got me laughing... Serci is my new favorite big sister/bestie from all the novels I have read so far.
    Well as the wedding they read their vows. I don't remember well but i think the ML told her they could have a much grander wedding to which the MC aid is not necessary.

Well the thing is the Venomous princess with a white sheep clothing appear and made a big show
    Saying that if He doesn't marry her she will kill herself. And that she did everything possible to become a perfect bride for him and that she even send him her suicide note.

ML be like -__- (like should he care, he really finds her annoying more like a trash)
    people around them were watching the princess go crazy and at this point I was like laughing hard cause she was making herself seem like crazy psycho,
    Anyway the princess even touch , SHE DARE TOUCH HIS CHEEK acting all lovely and telling him they are meant to be or something like that the ML got annoyed or more like disgust to feel her touch and slapped her hand away. LOL
    The MC watching that decide to support the ML by saying in a sarcastic way that her dear "HUSBAND" doesn't like to be touch by anyone that isn't her. (She slapped her in a graceful way, yeahhhh MC :blobparty:

Then the princess was like WHO THE HELL R U and looked at her with murderous intent. and literally she was about to throw her self and try to hit the MC when our dear ML step in front of her to protect her:blobnosebleed::blobpopcorn_cool:

The princess was like you cant live without me, and all saying she will die if he doesn't marry her. And then someone mention
    that She doesn't to act like that, if she isn't ashamed of her vulgar behavior (i added that word to emphasize her crazy psycho attitude)
    and guess who it is........Big sister Serci :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses: to the rescueeeee yeah
    Well she apparently come back to her senses and said he is gonna regret it and that he can only be happy with her. (somebody kill that b)
    and then she left.
    Even Serci telling her brother how can he handle 'THAT THING" and MC be like "Did they refer to the princes as That thing" :blobsweat:

5. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    who's this kid?

6. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh oh she too cute XD.

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a shame the link on first page isn't as accessible as before. Anybody got spoilers post ch.50?

9. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- past life + died due to stepmother, stepsister, and Siph (MC's husband in 1st timeline)

2- deal w/ ML to be married for 1 year + ML's family secret = their blood is poisonous

3- MC & ML get married- crazy Princess Dahlia + ML's sister Sercia

4- Selphius (ML's nephew/ next heir) stops Siph (MC's ex)

5- wedding night- share the bed- MC's nightmare + Selphi is the 1st in the room

6- MC treats Selphi's wounds + faints/dies after sharing water

7- Selphi is going to stay + MC's trash Fam visits

8-crazy Princess's blood curse? + ML stops newspaper release

9- cheap newspaper releases article - ML is angry+ MC's lady-in-waiting Rebecca

10. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers? :aww:

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a shame the naver link here for some reason can't be fully accessed anymore (I can't read Korean afterall. There's just this promo like thing I can't close). Last I checked was in the early 50s(?) where Selpius was trying to be cupid to his parents so that the divorce won't happen

Elisee likes this.
  12. Leesonghwa

Leesonghwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did u press the ‘닫기” button?

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't even access the actual link anymore

14. Hoki

Hoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s the blonde guy who suddenly appeared in front of Sasha. He claimed that he is Rebecca’s (Sasha's maid) childhood friend and he is being quite pushy on getting close to her. He’s an illegitimate child of a viscount and was sent to another country because of his fondness to alcohol and women. Luckily when Sasha first stumbled upon him, Terdeo came to handle the situation. Adeus kept on misleading that he’s close to Sasha so Terdeo had a hunch that maybe Adeus is Sasha’s lover. Good thing he didn’t speculate on his own and he straightforwardly asked her. Terdeo was quite happy when he found out that they’re not in that kind of relationship and Sasha has no intention of meeting someone during their contract.
    (a misunderstanding though :blobjoy:)

Sasha and Terdeo enjoyed the first day of the festival and roam around too much. As a result, her body was sore and her back hurts and that’s the start of the misunderstanding :blobpopcorn_cool:. When she complained that her back hurts, the maids immediately came into conclusion that Terdeo and Sasha was very fierce last night. Sasha tried to clear up the misunderstanding but the maids were too happy to buy her reasoning :blobpopcorn:.
    Recently, Terdeo found a malicious newspaper that is supposed to be published, it contains ill-intention towards their marriage. Stating that Sasha abandoned her commoner lover and chose the power of the Grand Duke. Terdeo pulled some strings so it hasn’t been published on the original channel but the perpetrator is eager so they distributed it using cheap paper instead. After that, Sasha was poisoned after eating their meal. At first they thought that was because of their blood but it wasn’t the reason. It turns out that they were rebels who lost their families during the war. Since Terdeo was one of the main characters of the war so their anger directed towards the Grand Duchy.
    He’s the first owner of the Grand Duchy, there are also hints that he was Terdeo is the past life. He was just a normal knight that was promoted to general and later on received the land and the title of Grand Duke because of his achievements. When Sasha first saw his portrait, she was shocked because he resembles Terdeo so much. Also, she somehow felt familiarity with the person on the portrait :bloboh:.
    So this thing is really annoying. She kept on sending invitations to Sasha. It’s really creepy :sweating_profusely:. When Sasha kept on refusing the invitation, Dodolea personally came in the duchy :blobhyperthink:. They ate snack together while exchanging sharp words. Sasha want Dodolea to leave as fast as possible but instead, she kept on provoking Sasha. Until she already gets on Sasha’s nerves and Sasha ‘accidentally’ pour a teacup on Dodolea’s dress :blobuwu:. Then the psychopath Dodolea trampled her pie that was fallen in the floor :blobcat_hyper:. The way she trampled the pie brought goosebumps to Sasha. A little later, Terdeo came to the rescue. Terdeo thought Sasha was injured because of the red filling from the apple pie, then Dodolea interfered that she was the one stained by the pie :blobawkward:. As expected, Terdeo didn’t pay attention to her and instead, he threatened her not to approach Sasha anymore :blobcat_knife:.
    The another nuisance, Reina, Sasha’s stepsister, actually went to Dodolea and became her maid. When Reina found out that Dodolea wants to marry Terdeo, Reina offered that she will help Dodolea. In return, she will let Sif into the Imperial Knights.
    Before the procession starts, Reina purposely approached Sasha and seems like she’s showing off her. She even mentioned that Sif is going to be an Imperial Knight soon and if she regrets throwing him away :blobcat_rawr:. Of course, Sasha said no. She even emphasized that there’s no reason to regret throwing a garbage and her husband is the General, Sif is still under him :blobamused:. Then during the procession, rebels attacked them and somehow blaming Terdeo for the war. Adeus came and helped them. All Imperial Knights protected the Imperial family and no one left to protect Sasha aside from Terdeo and Adeus. Then Terdeo reprimanded the knights publicly. The emperor interfered because the knights were the symbol of the Royal’s power but Terdeo is obviously dissatisfied. The emperor has a disgusting attitude, just like Dodolea :blobthumbsdown:. No wonder Dodolea is the Emperor’s favored child :notlikeblob:. Terdeo left the procession to take the trembling Sasha home. The emperor tried to call him but he intentionally ignored him.
    When they got home, a small voice suddenly uttered the word ‘fairy’. It turns out that it was Islet, and the fairy she was referring to was Sasha. Terdeo mentioned that Islet is a part of the family and living with her maternal side. So they’re paying generous child support but Sasha noticed that there was nothing luxury on Islet. She doesn’t look like she’s being taken care off. While Sasha is interacting with her, Islet showed sign of being abused. She has wounds on her body and with just a small mistake, she’s already starting to apologize and tremble in fear :blob_thor:. Her mother remarried so she’s living with her, her stepdad, and (step?half?)brother. Islet’s mother inflict mental damage on her by always saying that she was cursed. Her stepfather knows about the curse too. He even sells Islet’s blood since it is very poisonous and there’s no cure to it yet :blobcurse:. That’s where she get her bruises and scars. Islet is very innocent. The reason why she went to the duchy without her mother and stepfather’s consent is because she wants to meet Sasha. Sercia sent a letter to Phineas that’s why he knew about her. The same goes for Islet. Sercia talked positively about Sasha that makes Islet curious. She views Sasha as a fairy. Since she is cursed, she went to the fairy in hope of removing her curse . Sasha gathered the whole family to let them know about what happened to Islet. Madam Gloria attended too. There’s just a brief greeting between them then they already proceeded to the discussion of Islet’s issue. As expected, they don’t know anything about it. Then Islet’s birth mother and stepfather came to the duchy, they want to retrieve Islet. So Sasha wants to talk to them first. But of course, the protective family disagreed. They’re worried that the couple might hurt Sasha. Then Madam Gloria approved her decision. She was actually amused by their reaction since it’s her first time seeing them like that. They let Sasha to talk to the couple alone but they are actually near her so they can help her if problem arise. When Sasha went to the couple, they didn’t even showed respect to Sasha. They even talk to her arrogantly, so Sasha bluntly pointed out that they wear such expensive clothes and accessories while Islet was dressed like rags, her bruises, and anxiety, she states all that. It’s a good thing that Islet don’t want to go with them anymore, then Sasha stand up for her. Islet’s mother is really shameless. Madam Gloria decided to cut off the child support and retrieve the lands and businesses they gave her and Islet’s mother said she won’t look for Islet anymore. Just don’t deprive them of money :blobtorch:.
    Like Phineas and Islet, Madam Gloria also received letters from Sercia. Sercia rarely praises someone so Madam Gloria already has a positive impression of her. Aside from that, she noticed that Selfi also had grown than the last time she saw him, probably because of Sasha’s help. In addition, Sasha also contributed a lot on saving Islet. Madam Gloria said their family is very indebted to her so she can ask for anything and Madam Gloria will help her. She’s very fond of Sasha to the point that she’s calling her affectionately blobmelt_thumbs. In MTL, it says ‘sweetheart’. She also told Sasha that the rumor of Dodolea being interested in Terdeo reached her ears. If Sasha needs help, just tell her because killing a ‘kid’ is fine for her. Madam Gloria basically pertaining to the Emperor when she said ‘kid’ :blobwoah:.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  15. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious, did Theo ever apologize to Sasha?
    He did kill her by feeding her his blood after all, making him responsible of her 3rd death.
    I do understand that he wanted to confirm her power, but even if she died and came back to life, it still hurt her and he doesn't seems to have realized that from what I saw in the spoilers :blobconfused:
    If she wasn't "immortal", he would have had her death on his hands...

I'm curious, because I saw some mls hurting the fl (thought I don't remember which ones, since it's been a long while) and never apologizing for it and I find that annoying, and I was wondering if Theo will be one of the rares mls to apologize :blobsweat:

Anyway, the story look pretty interesting :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Laerta, vandu, TrinaAngel and 17 others like this.
  16. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link