Spoiler [BL] (+19) 미필적 고의에 의한 연애사/A love story caused by unwritten intentions

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Celestial18, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel image: [​IMG]
    Manhwa image: [​IMG]
    Original title: 미필적 고의에 의한 연애사
    Title: A love story caused by unwritten intentions (MTL)
    Novel raw: https://ridibooks.com/books/3420000001?_rdt_sid=category-books&_rdt_idx=0
    Manhwa raw: https://ridibooks.com/books/4643000001?_rdt_sid=author-books&_rdt_idx=0
    NU: N/A
    Summary (MTL manhwa):
    'Big stature, beautiful hands, a chocolate-like voice, a friendly smile,
    an Asian quarterback on WT Utson's football team.'

Philip Levin.
    He was the prince of his beloved friend Jenny, and Peter's first love, whom he had never told anyone.
    Right now, though, he's just an opponent, 'Lee Woo-yeon', who needs to be downgraded.

The only flaw of actor Lee Woo-yeon, who is on the road to success without a single slump, is that the manager changes frequently. You can observe him next to him under the name of a manager for a maximum of three months. Choi In-seop, who came in as Lee Woo-yeon's manager for revenge.
    Not the Lee Woo-yeon that people like, but another Lee Woo-yeon.
    In-seop had to let him know. Because I made a promise.

“For Jenny.”

-

Lee Woo - yeon's new manager, Choi In - seop, caters to all of his fussy tastes, but is somewhat suspicious.
    'It's obvious you don't like it.'
    The incomprehensible behavior of the manager, Choi In-seop, who is perfect in everything, catches the attention of a coincidence, and his curiosity about him begins to fill with emotions…
    -----------
    Spoiler plss~

SkyLisette, Hiura and Haena like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. candyjelly

candyjelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t finish reading all the volumes, but i can translate some of the spoilers written in this post https://theqoo.net/bl/1840774658
    (the link also has the BL drama CD illustrations, which, imo, are 100% better than webtoon’s character designs)

1. Inseob is 24 (he used someone else’s identity when he came to korea and that person’s age was 26), Wooyeon is speculated around 27
    2. Wooyeon uses a mix of formal and informal language towards Inseob, Inseob always uses formal language towards Wooyeon
    3. Wooyeon doesn’t really use violence towards Inseob
    4. First sex scene is from 3rd volume
    5. Their relationship starts at 4th volume
    6. Flashbacks of Inseob and Jennie’s past are until early 4th volume
    7. Wooyeon does have sex with women (iirc he stopped having sex with women after his first experience with Inseob)
    8. Happy ending

Past:
    Inseob(Peter) and Wooyeon(Philip) (and Jennie) used to live in America, they were in the same school but different grades. Inseob had a heart disease, so he couldn’t come to school very much and Jennie was his only friend. Jennie had bipolar disorder and was bullied in school. Inseob and Wooyeon were in the same Korean circle in their city. Then Jennie fell in love with Wooyeon and she asked Inseob to translate her love letters into Korean. One day, she got invited to Wooyeon’s party and she asked Inseob to come along with her. When she arrived to the party, it turned out her bullies were the ones who invited her and Wooyeon had never read her letters. Jennie accused Inseob that he wrongly translated her letters because he also liked Wooyeon. They fought just before Inseob’s big surgery. Jennie committed suicide during his surgery and left a diary where she wrote that Wooyeon was a bad person.

Skip to the present:
    Inseob came to Korea to take a revenge on Wooyeon because of Jennie’s death. He became his manager (saying that he’s a big fan of Wooyeon) to collect evidences that would destroy Wooyeon’s career. He planned to stay only for 3 months but then midway he kinda fell in love with Wooyeon and Wooyeon got interested in him.

1-2 months in, Wooyeon almost killed an actor sunbae because the sunbae was mean to Inseob, and Inseob took a picture of Wooyeon in action secretly. He decided to go back to America early but he couldn’t have the heart to give that picture to the reporters. After he told the company he wanted to quit, when he was about to head to airport, Wooyeon went to find him and forced him to stay in Korea.

And after several actions of forced sex, threats from Wooyeon, dates(?) and flirting from Wooyeon’s side, heart-to-heart conversations, and clearing each other’s misunderstandings, they finally got together.

SkyLisette, SheeLey, Scapezz and 17 others like this.
  4. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers:blob_pompom:

Haena likes this.
  5. Nasx12

Nasx12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel till the end
    So here some spoilers
    - I’m not good at English but I hope it’s will make sense ☺️
    Note:
    Phillip- lee woo yeon
    Petter : choi in seop

so in Hawaii
    • Peter an Phillip have a fight because of Jennie something like that .

•Phillip tells Petter about his diagnosis of ADP (Antisocial personality disorder) and why he became an actor.

•The next day when Phillip returned to his room but he couldn’t find Petter which makes him angry thinking that Petter had run away.

•Phillip was running in the streets like a mad man to find him.

•when Phillip return to the hotel he found Petter sitting and waiting in front of his room
    he was really angry because of his sudden absence and make it rough for Petter till he bleed (poor baby he bought a cake for your birthdayㅜㅜ)

•Phillip realized what he did to Petter he kept apologizing and relieving his feelings which makes Petter surprise .

—I translated this part with App

Lee Woo-yeon bowed his head. "I couldn't see you, so I go to found you." I found it... I found it, but I couldn't find it!" Lee Woo-yeon couldn't hold back his anger and grabbed his fist while screaming.

Just thinking that Choi In-seop had disappeared out of his hands made me nervous enough to shake my body.

"I kept looking for you”.

" _. "

“Even if I ran like crazy, grabbed a similar person, ran, and ran”

Lee Woo-yeon grabbed his forehead with his hand because there was no Inseop.

My head was about to explode. My heart was throbbing again.

Lee Woo-yeon was madly confused because he couldn't even tell whether what he felt was emotion or physical change. I felt like I was thrown in the middle of the sea when I couldn't swim. I was at a loss, dizzy, horribly confused. When I saw cold sweat flowing from Lee Woo-yeon's forehead and the light of the day turned pale, In-seop opened his eyes wide.

"Why, are you doing that?"

"_I don't feel good."

After saying that, Lee Woo-yeon ran to the bathroom. When he heard the sound of relieving his feelings, Inseop was surprised and hardened there. It felt like it wasn't the Lee Woo-yeon he knew. It was strange. He wasn't a man who was always relaxed and confident.

Who the hell is the man over there? Choi In-seop dragged his weak legs to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?"

Lee Woo-yeon stood blankly holding the toilet with the water turned on. Looking at the hardened back like a stone statue, Inseop asked again in a worried voice. “Will that be okay? Wooyeon, it's okay...!"

Inseop was surprised to see his face. Lee Woo-yeon was crying. Tears were constantly pouring out of Lee Woo-yeon's blank eyes.

"Woo, Woo-yeon. Shall we call a doctor?" I'll call a doctor."

Inseop floundered and raised his back. Inseop's hands trembled at the thought of something wrong. I have to find my phone first, but which hospital is the hospital and what are the symptoms?

Lee Woo-yeon hugged Inseop from behind. Feeling wet on the back of his neck, Inseop was surprised and thought he should call a doctor right away.

"I'll call a doctor. It's okay. I'll call a doctor. "What should I do?"

"It's okay I'll bring a doctor. Don't worry. I, out!"

I put strength in my hand holding my shoulder. Lee Woo-yeon said,

"Don't go “ in a small voice from behind.

"Don't go."

"Inseop, don't go."

"_woo, Wooyeon__.."

"What should I do? I think I'm really crazy now.”

"Really, really, I think I'm crazy. If I decided, I could act like a normal person, but that doesn't work."

Lee Woo-yeon's voice, mixed with tears, touched In-seop's neck.

"What should I do?"

Inseop slowly looked back. Lee Woo-yeon was removed from his body and looked at his face. Lee Woo-yeon's unfamiliar face, which was not seen in any work or screen, stood there.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    SkyLisette, Scapezz, Sxypia and 10 others like this.
  6. quitecontrary

quitecontrary Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! Really enjoying the webtoon but its being updated so slowly ;-;

7. Nasx12

Nasx12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember they came back to Korea and Inseop got a knife stab from an obsessed fan, after that he go back to America with his parents without seeing Lee woo Yeon ㅜㅜ It's been weeks without them seeing each other.

While Inseop was outside he saw the news about Lee woo Yeon Accident Which make Inseop stunned he was thinking to go back to Korea but he saw an unexpected guest in front of his house door, it was Lee woo Yeon .

Killahh, SkyLisette, Scapezz and 5 others like this.
  8. Nasx12

Nasx12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following Lee Woo-yeon, In-seop's heart became even heavier as he was guided to the first class seats.

"Do you want to sit by the window?"

"It doesn't matter anywhere."

"Go into the window."

Inseop entered the window seat and sat down as Lee Woo-yeon told him to. Since it was an early flight, there were only about two more people sitting in the first class except for two. Inseop took the book that Lee Woo-yeon bought from his bag and put it on his lap. Waiting for the plane to take off, Inseop pulsed and closed the book, tapped the back of the book with his finger, and repeatedly pulsed the book again.

"Are you nervous?"

"What? No, I'm fine."

Actually, my palms were wet with cold sweat. Choi In-seop gently rubbed his hand on his clothes so that he would not be caught by Lee Woo-yeon. It was my first time to fly to Korea. At that time, his head was full of thoughts that he had left home, worries about days to stay in a low-level place, and regrets about Jenny, and he was not even aware of what he was doing. Now I can definitely see that I'm on a plane and take off in a little while. The captain's announcement was heard and the plane began to move. Inseop looked out of the window of the plane with an anxious face. When the airplane engine made a heavy noise, I felt like my feet were collapsing. Inseop was surprised and grabbed the handle. Lee Woo-yeon, who was reading the newspaper, asked as if teasing while looking at Inseop.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?"

"It's okay."

As the plane gradually rose vertically, Inseop felt like his body was being pulled up. Lee Woo-yeon spread the blanket where he was sitting so that the seats between the two were covered. Then he put his hand under it and grabbed Inseop's hand.

"You'll be fine soon."

Until then. Lee Woo-yeon's way of speaking was so sweet that Inseop couldn't resist his hand. The hand held under the blanket was hot. It felt like all the nausea I felt as I moved away from the ground was transferred by hand.

Killahh, SkyLisette, Scapezz and 5 others like this.
  9. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read above it was forced sex did on their first Woo Yeon force him?

Priar likes this.
  10. Yili13

Yili13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please provide more spoilers. Maybe when Woo Yeon discovers In-seop real identity? Their first time having sex?

Priar and Audmod like this.
  11. Jjaeniau

Jjaeniau Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need more spoilers T_T

Priar likes this.
  12. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah I just started reading the manhwa n was confused.

What about the various misunderstandings when will they be cleared? Is there angst?

I read the comments, there is a lot of hatred for ml *BEWARE*

FRANKLY I felt his personality to be different and unique. And they don't actually fall in love instantly which is great. I haven't got to the part of forced relationship n all so I am quite liking it till now.

But this is definitely not a cliche ml n mc. People who want to read sugarcoated things better not come here and berate every action of ml and say he is shitty.

Of course I don't like the forced part. Apart from that nit picking every action of his.

Wahh! Give it a break guys.

13. chyou

chyou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

WOW... TELL US MORE SPOILERS PLS

Priar and serena9660 like this.
  14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading the manhwa today and the story made me uncomfortable.. I can't comprehend how the uke even came to like the seme... Like how??? What in the world did u see in that psychopath? Was his face all it took for him to fall inlove? And the dude even raped him... It's so messy and dumb I can't. The fact that this has a happy ending blows my mind. The seme needs to go to therapist and the uke too. The uke must have problems for falling inlove with that kind of person.

15. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    have you read any of the novel? The novel explains that yes, Peter fell for him at first sight, but he started running into him more often and had several interactions with him that made him fall even harder (in USA). He also finds it hard to stay mad at Lee Wooyeon when LW constantly shows small acts of kindness (in Korea), LW also treats him better than everyone else; I can see why Peter fell for him. As for the SA part, idk how Peter gets over that (since the novel translations haven’t gotten that far).

Hiura and Priar like this.
  16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, it's mainly about the SA part. :facepalm:And literally the seme's whole personality is shit. If he was ugly, no one would be forgiving him, neither the uke. The uke would've probably ruined his reputation earlier than planned. :blobunamused: This comes down to the "he was shit to everybody and also SA'd me but he became nice to me so I fell for him~! (This must only be done with a handsome face)" category.:blobawkward: I honestly don't care much about his shitty personality since a little switch of his personality and a proper apology could redeem him. But the SA? Seriously. I'm curious on how the uke would forgive him. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgave him just cuz the seme said sorry with little tears:blobneutral:

utoii, Yume-sama, Mikleo and 6 others like this.
  17. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoile us more? Like how Lee Woyoon found out he was leaving for USA and how he stopped him? Also, what did L.W threaten Choi Inseop with to make him stay? How did they realize their feelings for each other and how and when did Choi Inseop forgive him for the forced sex and Jennie's death? How did they clear up the misunderstanding between them?

_ I'll be really glad if u could answer these questions :aww:

They are really nice people, even tho he was adopted, they treat him like their own child and are worried abt him being in Korea.

Scapezz, Hiura, Priar and 1 other person like this.
  18. teeny weeny

teeny weeny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how many chapters has this amazing novel?:blobamused:

Priar likes this.
  19. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Choi Inseop was packing his stuff and luggage to go back to USA but the jerk ML came to his house broke the house door. There was a board in the middle of the room where Choi Inseop put all the photos he got from him on. He saw it and started shouting saying who was he working for. Ofc he cursed a lot and our baby was frightened and scared. L.W slapped C.I (Choi Inseop) in the face and grabbed his hair and asked him the real reason why he was spying on him, also he calls him Peter with his real name. C.I told him the truth, the fact that he was there for his friend in America and all but L.W didn't believe him and threatened him to say the truth or else he's gonna report him and the real C.I who Peter bought his name from to the police. Seeing how Peter was saying the real C.I was inoccent and he had nothing to with him, he thought that maybe the garbage story he told him abt his friend was actually true. Anyway in the end Peter said he like L.W so much that he came to Korean for him and stalked him everywhere. L.W then forced him to give him a blow job, more like he forced his thing into our bunny's mouse and pushed his head front and rear which was very disturbing. Peter couldn't breath and he felt like dying. Then the basta*d ML came in his mouth :blobhero::blobsleepless: Peter then immediately went to the bathroom and vomited a few times and sat on the bathroom floor and started crying. Saying to himself that it was all over. ML came and said you'd do better not time and left. (FUUCKKK I really HATE this guy how could he do s.th like this??!?! I just hope Peter doesn't forgive him easily:blobangery:)

I got a headache while reading this chapter. BE CAREFUL THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND FORCED SEXUAL ACTIONS.

Does anyone have spoilers of Peter leaving for USA and L.W stopping him? I'm pretty sure he will threaten him but anyway. How they will solve the misunderstanding and realize their feelings for each other.

Scapezz, Sxypia, alexfilia and 5 others like this.
  20. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the new chapter (54) that was posted by Travistranslations, I’m guessing Wooyeong forces Inseop to sign contract he wouldn’t sign before (about continuing to be WY manager). It also leaves me with a few questions...
    •Does Inseop stay in his apartment or does he move in with WY? (Cause he gave away all his furniture)
    •When does he get to visit his family?
    •Does that reporter finally leave them alone?
    •Does WY find out about the other actor drugging the horse? (Rn he doesn’t know)
    •Does any drama happen with any of the women WY has been seeing?
    •It’s pretty clear that WY pays special attention to Inseop and has treated him better than most, but it’s obvious by his actions that he doesn’t actually care for Inseop. When do we start to see him have real romantic feelings towards Inseop?

Scapezz, Hiura, chyou and 1 other person like this.