Forgotten Title seriously nobody knows the name of this drama?

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Camila666, Aug 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Camila666

Camila666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm about to go crazy if I can't find it.... let's go with a second try

I saw it a long time ago when there was dramafever and the truth is that I don't remember much about the series but I'm almost sure it was Korean.

Well here is what I remember:
    A girl wants to marry a rich man after she meets a friend from school who married a rich man after being a secretary to her husband's mother. I think the girl has a job that has to do with clothing design.

So the male protagonist is a rich boy who is in a fight with his father and that the girl does not know that he is rich until almost the end, the girl first wants him out of interest. Also, the boy is like traumatized with an ex-girlfriend who left him for being poor so in the end when he realizes that she is using him, he kind of disconnects from reality.

There is a scene where the girl dresses up as rich and she learns a lot of facts about the rich people who go to the party but a boy throws her a glass of wine or something like that, Then the protagonist defends her by doing the same to the boy when she leaves.

I also remember another scene where the boy's father goes to the company setting up a project (very funny) and another when the boy is the boss of the ex-girlfriend's husband and goes to her house for dinner.

2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, you sould look in some other forum, like korean drama related website, I watched some kdramas in the past but no idea about what you are talking about XD

Sugarless Daddy likes this.
  3. Irradiate

Irradiate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only kdrama i ever watch are "my girl chunhyang", "Princess hour", "full house", and "dream high".

5. Cherry_sakiera

Cherry_sakiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheongdam-dong Alice
    Maybe.This drama was from 2012, the FL is a fashion designer. And I remembered that she learnt very hard how to act/be a rich woman.

Camilakv likes this.
  6. Camilakv

Camilakv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just made me happy for a long time, I have been looking for years for the name of this series and I was almost going to go crazy with frustration. I don't know you but I love you

7. Cherry_sakiera

Cherry_sakiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad to help you! (◠‿・)—☆