Recommendations Need a novel to keep my brain cells hyped and active

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sugarless Daddy, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Sugarless Daddy

Sugarless Daddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for novels with-

- poison tongued/ straightforward protagonist

- good plot with not much drama

-shameless protagonists who makes people unable to retort

-smart and ruthless protagonist (smart cuz he's smart and shows it and not just because the script says so)

-kingdom/business building(step by step journey not just sprouting overnight) or adventure

-can be in any setting interstellar, ancient or modern

-if romance included then 1v1 preferable, with 'actual' communication between the two, no unnecessary misunderstandings

-bg/bl/gl/shouen(i read anything)

It would be great to read a book about an evil protagonist who still looks cool committing crimes,
    - can be two faced (like Yagami Light)
    -or maybe straight up evil and doesn't even bother covering up cuz nobody can do anything about it anyway

That's for now, waiting for recs~

2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sugarless Daddy likes this.
  4. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Roop

Roop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4787143

BL , MPREG , Ancient, Fight for throne
    I am the vicious cannon fodder in the book
    MTL Summary-
    Luo Shuyu was designated by the emperor’s imperial decree to the three princes Li Mingjin, who had been married for three years, and Li Mingjin treated him It's not fake, cold talk. In an accident, the two rounded up the room, and Luo Shuyu became pregnant by accident.
    After he gave birth to a son, Li Mingjin was imprisoned for collaborating with the enemy and sentenced to beheading. His one-month-old son was given to death and he also received a glass of poisoned wine.
    Unexpectedly, Li Mingjin escaped from prison, desperately sent him and his son out of the city, and died after blocking arrows for them.
    No one in the family survived.
    ——
    Luo Shuyu only realized after his death that he was the supporting actor in the novel "Four Big Brothers Are Fighting to Marry Me After Wearing a Book". The cousin from the countryside is the protagonist in the book. He was dressed from the future world and he was pregnant. Goldfinger hooked up with the so-called big men in the book all the way to a high position, and finally got together with the four princes he supported and became Wu's first male queen. And he and Li Mingjin are the villains in the early stage, and they are the obstacles in the way of the male protagonist's ascent. If they die, they die.
    ——
    Luo Shuyu woke up and returned to the day when he and Li Mingjin were married.
    Three days later, the man who lived and died with him appeared in front of him and saw that he was still alive and young and handsome. He cried at Li Mingjin.
    Eighteen-year-old Lang Li Mingjin raised his sleeves to wipe his tears with a stern face, and said gloomily: "Don't cry." Although a bit fierce, his movements were extremely gentle.

Sugarless Daddy likes this.