Spoiler The Devil’s Origin (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Renn Kazma, Jun 11, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll think the demons that treat Mao-Chan kindly are a grand total of 3 so far. They are: dryad, Velke, and the gladiator. Damn I was so disappointed at the dwarf. I thought Mao-Chan could catch a break during mating but...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    kiara8 likes this.
  2. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Mao-Chan is able to take the hero’s seed and synthesize it with Velke’s to create a demon-kin’s hero??

lizabernal96 and Fran.2424 like this.
  3. Northon_Scott

Northon_Scott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for new update wish that the author would continue this story

4. Northon_Scott

Northon_Scott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Evgrace

Evgrace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sup my dudes the year suddenly changed and i'm still dying there is no update since 2018 any news from the author? If the author drop this novel surely i'm gonna rIOT :blobhero:

Fran.2424 likes this.
  6. ishrocks18

ishrocks18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Fran.2424 likes this.
  7. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this spoiled already?
    Mao decided he'll talk it out with Hero(Kira) to ensure long peace for monsterkind "you probably won't listen as the hero, but you'll listen as Kira..." and meets with every demon/beings to get a yes from them. Mao's idea is, I love all demons, you're all my dear children, I don't want more to die, the humans wants to kill us all just like we want to kill them all, so we should live alongside humans instead of killing them.

They don't really want to follow his way of peaceful cohabitation, they all want revenge. Mao also brings up the key to negotiating will be the human's hero. Everyone is in uproar, they still remember how the hero killed their families. The vampire Vee challenges him directly, saying other demons may submit to Mao's will because Mao's the last option to help their clan grow, but I can do it all by myself and I don't like this plan what are you gonna do about it (sorry, something like this, anyway he's saying he'll go against humans instead, opposite of Mao's will) Velke rebukes him for being rude to his king. Vee says, out of all people I expected you to be opposing it. but velke says it's very hard for Maou to come to this decision, so he'll respect it.

Mao thinks, what do I have that can convince them?
    "...If you do that I'll probably end up hating you?"
    Vee: *critical hit 99%*

basically the prospect of losing Maou's liking is so devastating to the demons.
    Then every one pledges their support to Maou's plan, "I XXXX is in favor!" x all the demons. """"everything is for the sake of Maou-sama!!"""""
    That was funny and also heartwarming, they care about maou so much
    last update was in 2018, I just hope nothing bad happened to author, if they just moved on then that's ok too... the last chapter kinda gives a glimpse to what might be.

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I can proudly proclaim that the count of decent seme is now a total of 4 the dark dragon despite his nasty temperament is one of the most decent seme. I had hopes for the Proteus Randolph but... he was massively disappointing. Not bad. Just disappointing.

applebeans likes this.
  9. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to say the author just updated chapter 88! And they said they're going to update every friday! I'm anxiously waiting for the next friday, I hope the author won't suddenly disappear again

Raebit likes this.
  10. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is back?
    I'm glad the series isn't abandoned

It is a funny, weird but unique series

I don't know how the author came up with all those story