Recommendations Destroied World

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by No Idea Stupid Brat, Aug 22, 2021.

1. No Idea Stupid Brat

No Idea Stupid Brat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, recently i found a mangas and a(Not so good) novel about destroied world, and always improving main characters group, does anyone have a novel with a completely(or heavily) destroied world with super powers, or magic or whatever, where the MC party up with a group and they're improve their strengths as the plot develops? If possible, i want one where they're not always tense and worried, and if possible are strong? Not overpowered, just strong enough to take their live smoothly

(Okay, i think this right here is asking a bit too much, but if there was adventure i would like to see they exploring the world :) )

2. Kansuou

Kansuou Song of Lone Indifference.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think my eyes are not working.

3. QueenWifey

QueenWifey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try the story Adopted Soldier maybe?

4. No Idea Stupid Brat

Reading List:
    Link
    why? ;~;

5. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  6. No Idea Stupid Brat

Reading List:
    Link
    for me everything counts, as long as the world is destroied, has little human population, has super powers, the main group aren't weak, and there's exploration, i am all in

wait, just now i noticed i just described a Post Apocalyptic World...

7. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Try my two recommendations since their settings are in a Post Apocalyptic World.

8. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Perfect Run on Royal Road, 15 years before the story began, random people were sent Elixirs that gave them superpowers (called Genomes), and this caused a gigantic war where the world got reshaped, lots died because of an evil genius trying to kill everyone, and the subsequent wars where the most powerful Genomes seized a territory, the world is a post apocalyptic one on the restoration phase

The MC arrives to New Rome looking for a friend, one third of the city is run by a drug empire, and the other third by a megacorp, the other third are slums

The MC has time powers, he can set a save point and return to that date whenever he is killed, so he explores the different factions of the city, looking for the required steps to create the most optimal outcome, aka "The Perfect Run"

We also got flashbacks to different places and times where important stuff happened

The author has previous works of great quality, and the story is nearing completion

Edit: The MC is easygoing and sometimes unhinged due to all the times he has died, every loop his new knowledge allows him to make bigger changes, and currentlyhe has a full crew of capable people helpong him

9. Miercing

Miercing deep crimson shall descend from heaven

Reading List:
    Link
  10. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    Godsfall Chronicles