Spoiler I Became The Male Lead's Only Memory

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E9NG2n0UcAYp5RS.jpg

Description:

I transmigrated before the original story started.
    Into the body of an extra who was about to be murdered, the daughter of a count.

I didn't want to die like this, so I set out to find male lead, who was filled with the power of life.
    The problem was that because of the curse, the male lead couldn't remember who other people were.
    Hence, I could do nothing else but glower at the position next to him...

“It’s been a while, Loreina.”

Huh? How does this person remember me?
    Suddenly, I became the only person who had become the exception to the male lead's curse.
    Hmm. Since it's come to this, then I'll help you from beside you.
    If we successfully avoid the dead end and the original story begins, we'll just hand over the male lead to the female lead.
    The female lead is the only person who can break his curse, so the original story won't be damaged at all.
    …Right, that's what I had originally thought .

Chuu.
    I felt a soft touch on my cheek accompanied with a somewhat strange sound. A small kiss fell on my cheek.

“…Le-Leonard.”
    “Stay still. It interferes with the treatment.”
    “No, that’s… .”

I understand that the injured area is being treated with the power of life, but...

“Isn't there any other way? Like just putting your hand on the injured spot...”
    "There isn't."

Leonard cut my words off and hung up.
    …No, but where is that sort of thing!

Someone posted a spoiler for this novel on the NU pickup request thread. Here's the link.
    Oh, I remember reading this in Joara~
    it had some love comedy, fantasy, mystery elements. Although it was never finished there, since it moved.

But I'm glad it got serialized in Kakao. Hopefully it gets adapted to a webtoon, not just a promo.

But they usually change the story when it moves to Kakao but here's what I remember when it was still serialized in Joara for free. (Some things I remember [Not accurate and I'm sorry if not explained very well]):

- In their world, there are several ancient races, during Loreina's time she's considered the last of her kind (Half-Elf) and the last known creature with the blood of ancient races. Until Male lead appears and reveals his identity being a half dragon. The Dragon is considered rarest of them all.

-Leonard (Male Lead) is actually older than Loreina (Female Lead). But due to being a half blood dragon the way he grows is slower. So he's still in the form of a child when Loreina met him. Loreina didn't know this, so when she went to the party held by the family allied with male lead, she was looking for an "adult" male lead.

-Loreina has "elf blood" and considered the last of the non-human ancient races. She's basically an endangered species and rumored to be a beauty in the noble circle despite being a social recluse. Since her parents are beatiful, their daughter must be beautiful too.
    -She's good at memorization. She has photographic memory.
    -After possesion she always stays at home to read various books and eats delicious food/desserts and rarely goes outside. Her butler has to threaten or bait her with delicous foods (I remember an apple pie) to go out once in a while

-Leonard's Dad was the last full blooded Dragon who took human form and became King/Emperor and fell in love with a human woman. The Last Witch due to jealousy (not sure about this but the Witch is also considered an ancient race) cast a curse to his parents but it got passed to their child (Leonard). After Leonards parent's died, something happened in the castle and Leonard was thought to have died/assasinated/missing. But he was actually saved by a trusted baron/knight and taken away to safety
    -Since the heir is missing, the Duke that time "temporary" took the throne and became King. Well that Duke has long been aiming for the throne and he seems to have planned to assasinate the heir, so Leonard had to hide. Years later Duke descendants took over the throne meant for the dragon.
    -Leonard was able to take over but he wasn't able to prove the duke's family plotted the assasination or chaos that happened years ago. So Duke's family still kept their noble position. Duke is scheming, has a very good image, he made it look like they were just taking care of the throne temporarily.

-Basically Leonard can't remember people's faces, he always forget those he met, has short term memory until he met Loreina at the party. He tends to remember most of the events that occured as long as Loreina is there.
    -This made him curious so he stayed for a while with Loreina until he felt he's starting to take his adult form and ready to take back the throne
    -Loreina didn't know Shota-Leonard's identity, she thought he was an illegitimate child and was abused and refused to be recognized by his family. This misunderstanding made Loreina agree to take care of him for a while

-In the original novel Crusia, the curse will be lifted by the novelFMC who happens to be a "witch" and will appear hundred years later after the original extra Loreina mysteriously dies off screen. With Leonard's dragon blood he'll live longer but due to the curse he experienced hundred of years of loneliness with people around him dying and not remembering them.
    -For some reason Leonard can "see" and "remember" Loreina's face and some of the events that happened as long as Loreina is there. Loreina deduced it's due to her having elf blood, making her not fully human and an exception to the last witch's curse when referring to "person". It's hard to determine since Leonard went to hiding years ago and didn't interact with other ancient races. Currently there's only the two of them known to have ancient blood.
    -Loreina felt sorry for him so he stayed by his side until female lead appears to lift the curse. Loreina acted as his secretary after he took back the throne. She has photographic memory so she's perfect for the job.

-There's a love triangle with Prince Enoch (son of the Duke whose family took over the throne years ago). Silver hair with green eyes. A prince with a kind/gentle personality. (After Leonard took the throne Enoch is no longer a prince but still has noble blood and he is the Duke's heir). He fell in love with Loreina at first sight years ago. Loreina thought he fell in love with the original/previous her (before possession. Because after possesion she rarely goes outside) but later it's revealed he fell in love with her true self (after possesion).
    -His father (Still the King that time) sent an engagement request. This caused a misunderstanding later on and Leonard thought Loreina was in love with Enoch and Leonard was the bad guy who drove them apart.
    -Loreina actually friendzoned Enoch pretty early. But he's such a nice and sweet guy different from his scheming father. So they are actually good friends.

-Loreina is still trying to find out the possible cause of her "death" in the novel Crusia. Leonard trying to find ways to break the curse, spend time with Loreina.

-Along the way there are some sweet scenes with Leonard~

-btw, Leonard's curse is a secret. Only a few people know it.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER:blobpitch::blob_plusone:

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ephemeralstars

ephemeralstars New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

9. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please <3

11. greshu

greshu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here until it’s serialized lol

12. FrostMisia

FrostMisia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw the promo manhwa and now im here-

13. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending spoiler?

14. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loreina die due to Leonard curse.Later after 30 years she was born again as original femal lead of the novel.So Loreina is the Original Female lead of the novel

16. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she still remember after reborn again?

17. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was reborn with same appearance and memory.
    She was reborn with magic power(as witch)higher than the witch who curse ML and lifted his curse:blob_pompom:

18. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! She has become the OP witch! Thank you! :aww:

crystalleciel and Sonali15 like this.
  19. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But did they ended up together?

Sonali15 likes this.
  20. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain it to me the following.
    FL was reborn in novel before starting of story where she found ML.
    Then this happened. So how old is ML?

crystalleciel and Sonali15 like this.