Spoiler The Enchanting Villainess / The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! / 反派魔女自救计划

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Apr 8, 2020.

1. CinderFrost

CinderFrost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got uncle's name from tapas! It's Duke Vitova. Heidi's is Hedi... shall we stick with Heidi for her? It kinda makes more sense? :blobdizzy:

Assassel and syofiaa like this.
  2. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as I know the fl killed/poisoned her father because of that bitch sister of hers. that so called sister manipulated her into power and used her to inherit the throne. and The emperor/father cared about the fl just didn't show it bc he knew it could harm her bc of power struggles.

hope this helped u :>

Ecstasy, augacutan and Plumpuppeach like this.
  3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you <3 this makes so much sense, I does help : )

4. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a heads up, chapters are pretty short... at least the plot seemed short for me.

So Ophelia analyzes who Duke Vitova is. He's Emperor Aratolla's younger brother. He was also the guy who kinda pushed the oriFL and oriML to take the throne. He was also the one who revealed Ophelia's attempt to kill the emperor and sent her to her death. Present Ophelia is thinking it shouldn't follow the novel anymore since she has changed a lot. Duke Vitova asks her whats up and she responds that it's nothing and that she just feels surprised. Duke Vitova says they haven't seen each other in a long time. Ophelia agrees and remembers she rejected his request for an audience before. She also remembers it was Duke Vitova who brought Emilianna back. Emilianna tells the duke she liked the book he brought her very much but it was kinda difficult so she hasn't finished it yet. Duke Vitova tells her to take her time with it. Emilianna looks kinda gloomy when she heard. Ophelia suspects that there's a secret there. Duke Vitova leaves but not before telling Ophelia that he sent her present to her room already. Ophelia thanks him and thinks that it's good he left since it was tiring to talk with him. We skip to her room where she plops down in bed after a tiring day but Nier reminds her of her gifts. So they all start opening tbe gifts up. Duke Vitova sends her this rock that Vidi says is a sacred stone. Ophelia wonders why this stone was given to her. Nier then explains that Duke Vitova asked for this stone as a reward for bringing Emilianna back to the palace. He didn't think Duke Vitova would gift it to Ophelia. Ophelia couldn't think of any reason for him to give it to her so she told Heidi to put it in her study instead. While she's in the study writing thank you letters for her gifts, the stone shines in her drawer and then she notices a part of her bookshelf is also shining so she picks up the stone and fits it into the shiny part hiding behind a book.

Ceilo27, LaMuerte, Reeka98 and 10 others like this.
  5. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duke Vitova is antagonist with Emma?
    He manipulated OG Ophelia to poison her father and brought back Emilianna for some reason.
    Is he against Ophelia or Emma or Emperor or something/someone else?
    Maybe it just looks like he is now"against" Ophelia, but maybe this stone will help her not harm her?
    Because of reading some spoilers I asked of he maybe is on her side (sorceress (title) and holy stone (duke Vitova gave it to her) are maybe connected somehow?)

6. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    The shiny stone opens up a secret room behind Ophelia's bookshelf. She's surprised and skeptical thinking it might be a prank. She goes ahead and explores the secret room. At the end of the stairs/tunnel, there is a set of doors. Ophelia comments that the door's pattern looks familiar and wonders where she saw it before. The doors open and reveals another study. She approaches the table and notices there is a book about divine power. We get an explanation that there are two kinds of power in their world. Magic and divine power but there are fewer people with divine power. Those with magic power become either knights or mages while those with divine power become priests/saints. Ophelia is wondering what the place was for since majority of the things were for studying divine power. She wonders what it was researching about before she notices a shiny yellow rock on the table. She touches the rock and the rock gets all shiny before an image of her mom comes out. Her mom greets her a happy birthday. Ophelia calls her mom and wonders why she's even feeling sad. She tries to touch her mom but her hand just passes through. Her mom explains that this is just an image. She tells Ophelia not to be sad and that if she found this room then she's already 14 years old. It's too bad that she can't personally be there for her 14th birthday. After seeing this room, she thinks Ophelia might have a lot of questions but some answers will be revealed to her in due time.

This chapter is fluff.

Ceilo27, LaMuerte, augacutan and 11 others like this.
  7. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :3 your welcome ~

syofiaa likes this.
  8. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ophelia's been thinking about what her Mom said. Heidi notices she's distracted while she's brushing her hair. They talk a bit with Heidi telling Ophelia that she can share whatever it is that's bothering her. Ophelia thanks her for her care. Heidi tells her it's what she's supposed to do. Heidi tells her good night and sweet dreams. As soon as Ophelia's sure Heidi is gone, she brings out the book she hid under her bed. She starts reading. It seems like her mom's diary or sth. She reads about her mom knowing she'll(Ophelia) be very powerful during her pregnancy since her mom's like the saint and she felt Ophelia had both magic and divine powers. Ophelia then thought abt how her body doesn't have magic and maybe it had something to do with the restriction oriML said. And then she thinks maybe her mom put the restriction on her and continued reading until somebody outside the door asked if she was sleeping. She decides to stop there and went to sleep. Meanwhile, in this temple/church like place with a huge statue of a lady, a priest with long blonde hair is instructing the oriML with something like "Don't disappoint me".

I'm actually not very sure with most of the dialogue cause when i translated them to english, they sort of did not make sense? Or maybe i'm just too stressed out to make any sense of it? I don't know but so far, this is how i understood most of the text. If anyone can make better sense, please. :notlikeblob: :blobdizzy: :blobtired:

Ceilo27, LaMuerte, Yeona and 9 others like this.
  9. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ophelia is distracted while having dinner. She's been going to the secret room and trying to find out more about her restriction. Emperor Aratolla asks what's wrong when she sighs. Ophelia tells him she just didn't sleep well last night. Emperor Aratolla tells her tomorrow she and Emilianna will be headed to the academy. Ophelia reacts that soon? while thinking it's already been that long. Emperor Aratolla tells her she's already reached the age to enter the academy and since Emilianna and her are entering together, they should take care of each other. Emilianna tells Emperor Aratolla of course. Emperor Aratolla tells them to go back and prepare. He pats Ophelia's head and tells her to sleep more and let Nier pack for her. Ophelia agrees.

In Ophelia's bedroom, Nier and Heidi are basically packing everything. Ophelia tells them there is no need to bring everything. They both disagree stating Ophelia must never be wronged even if she's outside. Ophelia kind of has a headache. She looks to Vidi and says he's coming with her to the academy, right? Vidi says yes since he is her knight. Ophelia wonders where his luggage is. Vidi tells her the sword is all he's bringing. Ophelia sort of sighs and then goes to the packed luggages. She chooses like 3 and says those are now Vidi's. Nier tells her she doesn't need to mind Vidi's luggage and he could prepare stuff separately for him. Ophelia tells him as a princess, she should also take care of her own people. Vidi thanks her. Ophelia tells him it's nothing much.

The next day, they are waiting by the hall. Ophelia asks Emilianna why they haven't left yet since they were supposed to leave for the academy. Emilianna tells her the temple people are here to give their blessings to them since they were leaving the palace. And then we see a group of people led by the blonde priest and oriML.

Ceilo27, LaMuerte, Yeona and 8 others like this.
  10. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will she unseal her powers and be able to actually use both magic and holy power?

11. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I unfortunately cannot answer this as I'm reading the Chinese manhua and the site I get it from only releases a chapter on weekends. So chapter 35 is the latest they have. ::blobcatsad::

12. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imperial academy...i hope emilianna is really a good sister and won't try to destroy ophelia's reputation with dirty tricks

13. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    A knight announces the arrival of the temple people. A bunch of greetings happen. Ophelia is distracted with blonde priest, thinking if she met him before. Emilianna nudges her to greet the blonde priest and whispers who the blonde priest is when Ophelia doesn't know.

(Apparently, blonde priest's Chinese name directly translates to Winston. They basically just spelled out his name with Chinese words so I'll just call him Winston. He has the rank of being the head of the religion but idk how to convert that to English. It's definitely not Pope. Tapas didn't give him a name and just called him honored one. Anyway...)

Winston looks hurt that Ophelia forgot him. Ophelia thinks during her 2 years of living here, she has never met him and he wasn't mentioned in the book so it can't be blamed on her. Emperor Aratolla urges Winston to do the blessing. Winston agrees and asks Ophelia to close her eyes as he grabs his massive staff and places a blessing on Ophelia. All was going well until Ophelia felt weird with the blessing. She moves away and thinks why it felt that way. Winston asks her what's wrong and if she was uncomfortable. Vidi quickly asks if she wants to rest first. Ophelia tells him she's okay. Duke Vitova then suggests that maybe it just felt weird cause Ophelia has very low magic so being given divine blessing might have been too much. Winston quickly apologizes if that were the case. Emperor Aratolla gets mad that Winston made Ophelia uncomfortable with the blessing. The other blue robed extras quickly cover Winston. Ophelia tugs on Emperor Aratolla's sleeve and tells him she's fine and it might just be as Duke Vitova said with her low magic. Emilianna asks if she's really okay. Ophelia tells her she's fine. Emperor Aratolla still looks angry or probably skeptical with the church people. We end the chapter with Ophelia calling for her daddy's attention.

Ceilo27, LaMuerte, Yeona and 9 others like this.
  14. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ophelia tugs on her dad's sleeve while calling him. Emperor Aratolla sighs and asks if the blessings were done. Winston tells him yes. Emperor Aratolla tells his two daughters that since the blessings are done, they should be on their way. He turns to Vidi and tells him to take good care of Ophelia. Emilianna looks displeased with the favoritism. Winston tells them he'd like to send one of his men along, the son of a priest. Ophelia then thinks isn't this the male lead Panglae (according to Tapas). Then she thinks when they first arrived, she thought he was the fortune teller she met before since they looked alike. The male lead introduces himself as Panglae Livaxiu. Ophelia then realizes he really is the book's male lead and thought her death was soon since he's already appeared. Emperor Aratolla comments good. Ophelia thinks "how is this good, no good! Your favorite daughter is doomed." while moving back. Emperor Aratolla notices and asked if she's uncomfortable. Ophelia tells him she's fine and that she was just reluctant to leave her dad. Emperor Aratolla assures her that 3 years will fly by fast. Ophelia then thinks that's right, her death flag was after their school days anyway so it's still early and she can still salvage the situation. Emperor Aratolla tells them it's time to leave.

They're riding in a carriage. Ophelia thinks it's good that she dissuaded her dad in sending a whole army of knights with her to school. She didn't want to be stared at. Emilianna then tells her that the reason she didn't want the knights to come along is because she wanted to relax. Ophelia leans on her shoulder and tells her if she let them come with, she'd have to act like a princess all the time, but if it's just them then she can relax. Emilianna then points out that they're not alone and that Paladin Panglae is there with them. Ophelia then turns to ask Panglae if he knows of the Fortune Telling House. Panglae looks at her coldly. Ophelia becomes nervous.

Ceilo27, LaMuerte, Yeona and 8 others like this.
  15. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you very much for your spoilers.
    By the way, I don’t like Emmiliana too. Although the author seems to be putting Ophelia and her, I don’t think it’s to make them closer. It’s for readers to see how they live up with their facade. The author isn’t really writing “thoughts” and we will have to rely on minute facial expressions to understand their subtleties.

furthermore, after reading all the thoughts and theories of the people here, I’d go with the idea that the uncle is the real father of Emmi. But they just made it that the King is the father thinking that the child will be the heir. It could even be that the king was the one who ‘kidnapped’ the child. Or perhaps there really was an illegitimate but they swapped that child with Emmi.

now, on the remake of this story, it was shown that the MC was not able to read the last chapter. It is perhaps in that chapter that the story becomes a tragedy . Doesn’t that happen in other stories? I forgot which manhwa I read where the transmigrated MC was so mad because at the end of the novel she read (and she transmigrated into) all the characters died.

anyway, going back to this story, it could be that it is her mother who placed a restriction on Ophelia. It could be that since she is special, having both magic and divine, she will be made into a sacrifice or something by the church. And the reason why Ophelia felt weird is because it wasn’t a blessing but a search magic.

Excited for more updates. I wished this was a novel so we could sneak a peak on the ending

16. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Same! I wished this was a novel so we could get more spoilers that way. The 2 very short chapters every weekend is turning me into a junkie trying to get my fix and having to wait 5 whole days for the next one. :derpyblob: i feel like the author is secretly training me. :hmm:

The tapas description says they'll be besties who will save their daddy. I honestly do not know if it'll come true and i still hope Emilianna isn't really the emperor's child cause then that would make him a bad father for doting on only one child and neglecting the other. He's currently Ophelia's best daddy and I hope he stays Ophelia's daddy only. :blobmelt:

samster likes this.
  17. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes sense since in the original plot, Ophelia is a willful girl who is going to be killed for her evil actions. Maybe the church knew about her power and masked her execution in order to sacrifice her (making her evil, no one will save her nor miss her…only her father can protect her but is dead )

18. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ophelia asks Panglae if he knows the fortune telling house. Panglae is quiet for a while and then asks why Ophelia is asking him. Ophelia then admits that Panglae looks like the fortune teller/diviner. Emilianna is surprised that there is such a thing. Ophelia tells her she is surprised as well. She then goes off thinking about the original book where Panglae was described as like a cold faced god but changed when he met Emilianna. Ophelia remembers she felt moved when she read that part of the novel and that she felt the person she met at the fortune telling house gave off the same vibe as Panglae, although at the end, she felt he was weird/scary. Panglae is also thinking about the fortune telling house. Ophelia tells him she might be thinking too much. Panglae asks her if that person she met was an astrologer. Ophelia is surprised and asks how he knew. Emilianna quickly calls Panglae and then looks worried. Panglae tells Emilianna it was merely a guess and she does not need to worry. He then tells Ophelia that a lot of people look alike so Ophelia need not be that surprised. Ophelia agrees and tells him it was just her that was thinking too much. She thinks why does it seem Emilianna and Panglae already know each other? Maybe she was thinking too much. A while later, someone says they've arrived at the town/village. Ophelia thinks this is the village close to the academy.

Ophelia is eating. She looks to Vidi and Panglae and wonders if they had to argue on which side of the bed they were going to sleep on since they had to share a room. And then she thinks maybe they were courteous to each other. Or maybe they slept together. The scene was such a shock to her. Panglae slams a fork on his bowl which surprised Ophelia. Panglae then tells Ophelia to concentrate on her meal. Vidi then tells her although he doesn't know what she's thinking about, please stop her weird imagination. Ophelia then admits that she was just thinking about how they shared the same bed. Vidi then tells her there were 2 single beds so they slept separately. Ophelia is surprised there were 2 beds and asked isn't there just one big bed? Panglae explains to her that he asked the innkeeper yesterday and the two remaining rooms had one with one big bed and the other with two single beds so of course they gave the room with the big bed to the two females. Ophelia looks to Emilianna and asked if she knew. Emilianna said yes and wonders if Ophelia didn't know. Ophelia then tells them she was worrying about it all this time. Emilianna tells her it's okay and tells her to try this dumpling. It's a Xiao Long Bao, which Ophelia recognizes from her paat life. (The soup dumpling thing. It's delicious.) Ophelia enjoys it.
    A while later, they head over to the teleportation circle for the academy. Ophelia then wonders why there were so many people. Emilianna explains that there were a lot of people who attend the academy. Ophelia then says then they have to wait very long for their turn. Vidi informs her that there is a special gate for members of the imperial family. Ophelia then says of course members of the imperial family have that priveledge while thinking is this what it feels like to have power? The one guarding the teleportation circle greets them before they leave. Ophelia slowly opens her eyes to take a peek if they've arrived. She is amazed with the size of the academy. A rude red head dude with tiny eyes then asks where these bumpkins came from. Vidi looks at him coldly. Red head then says this isn't a place for bumpkins like them.

Isn't this like... the second rude dude with the same hair color in this series? :blobhero:

19. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    the red head jerk is really courting death

20. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    So... i was mistaken with assuming we were getting 38 and 39 only. Lol. I thought we weren't getting another chapter on Sunday since it was a double release. I was wrong. :blobpats: Here we go... :blobReach:

Red head tells them this isn't a place for country bumpkins like you.

Ophelia whispers to Emilianna "Emy, is he a student of the academy too?"

"I don't know but it doesn't seem like it," Emilianna whispers back.

Panglae notices Vidi looking gloomy.

Vidi approaches Ophelia and tells her "Your Highness, it's almost time to report, we should go."

Ophelia agrees. "Then, let's ignore him and go."

Red head looks gloomily at the happy vibe Vidi and Ophelia have going. He then recognizes Vidi. "Isn't this the black unlucky star Vidi?"

Vidi freezes.

Ophelia turns her head and asks "What did you say?"

Vidi's hand is trembling. He tells Ophelia, "Your Highness, please ignore him. Let's go."

Red head interrupts, "Hey, don't want to know what a black unlucky star is?"

Ophelia turns around. "What does this person mean?"

Panglae points out. "He seems to be targeting Vidi."

"WHAT?!" Ophelia yelled. She is visibly pissed. "Speak properly, what do you mean?"

Vidi calls to her. "Your Highness..."

Red head shrugs. "What else could I mean. I'm just a concerned good person who doesn't want you to be dragged down by that black unlucky star." Then he proceeds to yell. "That black haired person beside you is bad luck who can cause his own mother's death. If you want to live longer, stay away from him."

Vidi looks unhappy.

"Oh! It turns out to be a COWARD." Ophelia concluded very matter of factly.

Red head is stumped. "What?"

Ophelia then "whispers" to Emilianna. "Emy, this person is weird. He's the one with the small guts but he's blaming it on Vidi's hair and eye color."

Red head yells. "What did you say?! Don't assume I didn't hear you!"

Ophelia then pulls Emilianna along. "It's better for us to leave. I thought it was something." She looks to red head and says "If you stay with a coward for too long, you'll turn into one too."

Red head gets mad and yells. "What did you say?!"

The guards hold him back and tell him not to be impulsive. He tells them to release him so he can show Opehlia. One guard then tells him that Ophelia seems to be the princess of the Leviaste Empire. He is surprised and asks what?

Vidi stares at Ophelia.

"Vidi, what are you spacing out for, let's go!" Ophelia urges him.

Vidi still stares at her for a while and then follows her. "Coming."

Panglae stays behind and looks at their backs. "Interesting."

I had to type this three times cause my phone hates me. :bloborz: It kept directing me elsewhere and then making the spoilers I typed gone. It happened twice and I was beginning to think life hated me. Or at least my fingers and my phone. :blob_teary:

blacknevar, Ceilo27, LaMuerte and 9 others like this.