Spoiler My Ex-husband / 아찔한 전남편

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 26, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Associated Name: “My Dazzling Ex-Husband” & “My Giddy Ex-Husband”

*There are illustrations to the novel

Description:
    I got married at first sight and broke up in a year. And four years have passed.

Yun-jae, who was crying and clinging to Eun-seol, has returned.

“Let’s start again.”

Are you crazy? Anyone at will? Will you say ‘male’ if you put only one dot on ‘nim’?

Now he’s just a pathetic ex-husband… … But why does my heart keeps pounding without notice?

Can Eun-seol’s struggle to avoid being tempted by her ex-husband succeed?

——————————

Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems hella interesting.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Fabulous

Fabulous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  11. hiyori

hiyori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this has a manhwa “My Dazzling Ex-Husband” The art is so good

Also, any spoilers on why they divorced? What happened?

Scapezz and thisisyourlost like this.
  13. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch4: I wish the ex-husband was ex-husband forever :blobpopcorn_two:

14. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading this manhwa chapter 4 and there was comment about spoilers and here I will quote it with ctrl+v so enjoy or not cause they literally said it is not a good manhwa!!
    Gies I will give you gies spoiler ml soon will have relationship with FL after that they get scammed and everything is revealed to public and FL leaves ml and goes away to save her reputation and later she will be in multiple relationships for her career when ml get to know this he will give divorce and leave filming industry forever and in the end they will be seperated…. FL will sleep with many old geasers so I highly recommend to not read manga wtf is wrong with her she ends up getting bangged up for her career
    Rest Idk if this is a true spoiler or not???
    Tho I hope not!!
    P.S. - Someone pls tell this is not true and give us spoiler!!! Should we read it or not??

syofiaa, augacutan, Scapezz and 2 others like this.
  15. ANAND REDDY

ANAND REDDY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol its not true and i dont know story much but what i got from many sources is spoiler:ml is good and really loves her and fl family is worst and torture ml and due to some events they got divorced fl doesnt know what her family done to ml .after they got divorced to avoid ml fl ask 2nd ml to be fake boyfreind.most important thing is 1)fl is easily shaken like a small misunderstanding is enough to cause chaos 2)2nd ml is good but become worst and obssesed at end of the series 3)its a happy ending and fl regrets a bit for thinking wrong about ml.
    these are things i know.

16. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel on-going?

17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    @/ANAND REDDY says it’s not true so it might’ve been just a hater/troll lol they should’ve wrote something more convincing bc it sounds like total bs:facepalm:
    Thx for the spoiler:aww::blob_pompom:
    Also, what did FL’s family do to ML? Does FL find out the truth and what does she do?

18. ANAND REDDY

ANAND REDDY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers:ml broke up with fl they both love each other but whats the reason for brokeup
    after 4 years:2nd ml is manipulative,arrogant and fl approaches him without knowing consequences and enters a contract relationship with him (as she was angry with the appearance of ml) and 2nd ml starts competing with ml for everything he doesnt love her yet and slowly starts falling for her(after mls provoking jihan i mean 2nd ml will realize his feelings towards fl) but mls honest confession made him at loss but after that some events take place where fl makes ml jealous and provoke him(even though fl loves him she has fear for starting relationship again) as the time passes(some events occur where fl is in dangerous position ml will always be there for her) fl starts freely talking with ml and 2nd ml gets jealous and starts getting obssesed over her and starts doing bad things and he will regret what he has done and fl will breakup with him.the reason they got divorced is because of dooheyon(i think he is president of some agency he is obbsesed over FL thinking he is suitable for her) and fls mother and younger brother.this doohyun starts publishing rumors and articles of what happened 4 years back and want to control FL here the most annoying part is FL is easily shaken up she dont know who to trust (its better to trust yunjae-ml,and other 2 best freinds i dont remember there names).FLs mom and younger mother are trash they only need money you dont need to be suprised even if they sell fl as slave at some point they even tell others to send ml to mental hospital she doesnt listen to her daughters words she only accepts the words of another trash(doo hyeon) ML is absolute perfect he suffered among this toxic people and sperated with his love for years.fls mother,brother and doohyeon plans to do vasectomy for ml are they serious i know this much from the data i gathered and there is still more story like how ml and fl got revenge and how she came out from that toxic family and regret how much she hurt ml.

Maria otohime, RubySBS, Ac03 and 13 others like this.
  19. Nefroza

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGEEEE thanks for all these spoilers!!! I almost stopped reading it cause I was afraid if it was real or not your comment had made me come back to it thanks a lot!!!

Yeah I saw it I'm happy it's not true cause ml seems so nice and cute I wondered how he turned so bad and almost stopped reading cause of it lol!!

Scapezz likes this.
  20. Nefroza

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this summary!!!!!! Poor ml and here I was cursing him for being so bad!!!! Curse that commenter mixing up other novel's story to this one!!!

Scapezz likes this.