Spoiler The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys are expecting a bit much from a 10 chapter smut novel lmao

2. Snaveel-Kaskarae

Snaveel-Kaskarae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know with you guys, but i believe in second chance, a man deserves it he isn't perfect character
    Remarried Empress, I Don't Love You Anymore, i feel bad for the MLs cuz the Authors had to make their characters bad so the story can keep going, as male reader i just couldn't, just my trash opinion. Apologize talking bout another Manhwa here
    Anyway thank you for the spoilers

Juliew92, ArkiV_10, Chunin and 2 others like this.
  3. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    What will the Duchess do when she finds out the gigglo is the duke?

Will the duke regret the divorce? Will he cancel the divorce?

4. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the reason why I believe that " You deserve what you tolerate" (REALLY).
    She was given a chance to be with the better guy, SEMI but she stupidly didn't even give him a chance. I have to finish it because I want to leave a review. I would just like to remind the ladies who are reading this- this shit only happens in the novels.
    Men who emotionally abuse you, ignore you, publicly humiliate you, and even deprive you of basic needs(he starved her) don't need and deserve any second chance. Unless you are God or Jesus blessed you, he won't change and even if he does, you will spend the rest of your lives fighting over how what has happened. (obvi, they didn't fight because it's just a novel and the author made it so.)
    You are not the chosen one, you don't need to change him for the better nor are you his mother that you have to see through that he gets unlimited forgiveness or bottomless love. The most important for women is our time(youth), please don't waste your time with a guy like our Male lead.

jenny, Selin, psychofreak and 11 others like this.
  5. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember something very similar from “The perks of being a wallflower”: We accept the love that we think we deserve.

It’s truly sad.

6. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You still alive???? Are you ok?????

TaiyakiPan likes this.
  7. TaiyakiPan

TaiyakiPan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading all the spoiler chapters and I love it. Sure the ML is trash and Cemi is best boii but for a 10 chapter Ed smut novel, this was actually pretty great.

I love the angst, the hurt, the steamy sx scenes between the 2. The slow realizations of the Duke and daammn, I loved the part when roxanna ran away after that mind blowing sx yes guuurrlll yesssss

I can't wait for the webtoon to be completed. Although the art is weird, face wise, the smut scenes are very well drawn. Aldjdklaj

Selin likes this.
  8. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those guys never get the girl in these stories. The douche bags always end up with her. That's just how it works.

Arye, Reeka98 and Lucathy0000 like this.
  9. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the moment she was embraced by him after he took her out of the hole she confuses the arms of Arthur to her lovers. And she noticed that they have not only the exact same body type but the same smell. So she was flustered and escaped the escene saying she was really surprised from the incident and all. Arthur tried to follow her but she refused him several times. After that she went to look the info of her lover at the prostitutes house. She thought of the idea of her lover being her husband and felt desesperation and doom, after thinking of being played this whole time.

cloerofile, marjie94 and rock.doll like this.
  10. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the girl who was in the duchess seat? Did he cheat on her? I absolutely hate men who preach morals but then do shit like cheat, starve and rape.

harmoniche and Ayapuddinchan like this.
  11. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like this...the duke is TRASH....... She must just throw him away....but she go back to the trash.....

saphhh likes this.
  12. lidae

lidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here because I liked the angst but seeing how she forgave the duke so quickly is quite disappointing. :blobconfused::blobsad:

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    There's still no answers if he really did cheat on her I'll take it as a yes considering the fact that the fl talks and asks him as if he's been fucking some other girls.

14. saurahkim

saurahkim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they each other’s first times?

15. Gerald2020

Gerald2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol just saw this - I'm good! I found out I'm pregnant not too long ago so you know dealing with all sorts of uncomfyness with that!

Been keeping an eye out on the manhwas, glad to see that my translations weren't totally left field!
    MLs still yeah tho... Lmao

To answer your questions RE: cheating, i don't think he ever really cheated officially but he did allow women to just be around him- like the lady that took the duchess chair during the games. From context clues, it seems that that was a regular occurs where the duchess's seat was not properly respected and other women forced their way in to get the dukes attention.

Depending on your opinion, this may either be just plain disrespect or idk some type of cheating. In my view, homeboy didn't respect his wife and probably didn't give a shit that someone was undermining her position as duchess.

Perhaps it was hinted that he did cheat at some point, but regardless there's plenty of evidence to show dude is traaaaaaaaash

16. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! does somebody know where to read the novel? thank you!!!

sleppyteddyksushabear likes this.
  17. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's likely that the ML in this novel is just an ignorant jerk who didn't respect his wife and her authority. There is nothing that suggested he snu snu with OW (physical cheating) or fell in love with OW (mental cheating) while he was married to FL. I don't think Korean viewers like the type of ML(s) who are sexually involved with other women after he's official with FL(s) no matter how strangled the relationships between ML(s) and FL(s) are.

seabuckthorn likes this.
  18. Shulovesreading

Shulovesreading Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOh! Congratulations please take care of yourself and stay safe and healthy. Btw I'm really curious about the SS sooooooo if you please about on it someday.

19. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, I wanna ask you all abt something. Which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the current chapter 26 of the manhwa? Bcs I see on the table of contents that this series’ novel only has 10 chapter(?) Is it that short?

(btw ch. 26 is where roxana fall into the ground and duke with sammy helping her but sammy only crying(?))

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    boom2424 likes this.
  20. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently book chapters for Korean light novels are quite long. So maybe 10 chapters only but long ones.
    The story itself is quite short to be honest. I don't think the manwha will go over 40 chapters, of that.

boom2424 likes this.