Spoiler Male Deity, You Come Over (Quick Transmigration System)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, May 4, 2018.

1. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoilers....

2. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    On arc 29, System stole SM's (side mission system, kinda like a supervisor for the branch task) fridge and ate every food while in real world since SM might show up in the task worlds to take everything back~

On Arc 30, SM came to give the branch task and settle accounts with System (a million points of debt for the food~) and freeze System's account for 3 yrs(?) but S said to sign a contract giving salary to SM and said his salary is quite high since they been on too many worlds (shameless !). SM believed and even thought how rich he'd be later (poor SM). SM had another fridge but with password but since the contract's been signed, SM gave password to S.

On Arc 31, SM knew System is very poor and came to settle accounts... Was confused here since MTL, so I understood it as S framing his unpaid debts under SM's name(?)...
    SM: Your account is almost empty ! What grudge do you have against me ?

Apparently, for branch line systems, when there's too much debt, Main System will format them... System was actually known as the God of Wealth since he's been in-charge of the material power in the system industry so SM is skeptical where all the money had gone...
    S: Not because I'm in a top position, means I'm supposed to be rich ! Also I'm not corrupt.
    SM: (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

S kinda wants SM to disappear so no more difficult Branch tasks~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SM: It's okay, I have another account. Will haunt you later...
    S: Lalala~ You'll disappear anyway~
    SM: Curse you through your host to never complete task !
    S: *protects host*... *curse goes to Weiwei*

*Weiwei turns to a lotus and can't wake up*

S: I-I have a medal to make you the most beautiful !
    Weiwei: *wakes up immediately* Well ?
    *Weiwei bacomes most beautiful lotus~
    S: I can explain ! ಠ﹏ಠ

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Yukari_me, BooBoo and Korleone like this.
  3. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    World is ancient cultivation setting where plants and animals can cultivate and attack humans. Weiwei became a lotus because SM destroyed Weiwei's body (identity in this world ?) and can't turn to human for the time being.
    Weiwei is depressed but System praise host beauty, most beautiful lotus in the world, etc... Weiwei cheers up and even show off beautiful stem~
    Target is Ning Chen (NC), abandoned as a baby in a temple. Became a monk at age one since he has Buddhist physique (said Buddhist bone in MTL) and replaced the head monk at age 15... Target is now 18...
    Time, undetermined...

Weiwei worried NC is bald~ :ROFLMAO:
    Bald, won't attack. Bald, lower face value...
    S: You also don't have hair, anyway you're both bald. Don't discriminate...
    WW: *angrily stretch leaves and petals* This is hair !
    S: That's your face...

WW wakes up and sees NC bathing in pond... NC can make plants happy and flowers bloom due to pure cultivation... And have short hair !
    Favorability is zero.
    WW: Saw him not bald but with short hair..
    S: He's been in a retreat, hair grew...
    WW: So is he gonna shave after bathing ?
    S: ... Can't see target.

NC noticed WW (as lotus flower) abnormality and said to purify since plants that have consciousness naturally destroys balance (harmful to humans) intentionally or not but WW begged not to (innocent and not harmed anyone at all)...
    NC acquiesced and left, WW buys stickers to be in humanoid shape (became a palm-sized one) with plant features (lotus petals as clothes and ears but still part of her body) and climbed to NC (who was being haunted by dark energy accumulated from a previously defeated demon)... Lotus have naturally purifying power so WW touched cinnabar mark on NC forehead to purify dark energy. NC woke up to see WW turning back into a withered lotus and brought WW to the pond since lotus naturally live in water. WW said don't purify (kill?) her since she helped NC earlier. NC brings WW (convinced her that he'll just have her purify the air~) in an auction (monks and demons can exchange stuff 'peacefully') and exchanges WW for a Buddha relic (when a pure Buddhist practitioner dies, bones becomes relic) TEMPORARILY and WW calls him white-eyed wolf. One demon sees pure WW and said to exchange the relic...
    WW: Ugly. Bacteria !
    S: Not ugly, just too much exposure to dark energy in the dark world.
    WW: So not just bacteria but exposure to sulfuric acid.
    S: ...

WW begs NC to save her (from ugly claws) NC seems unmoved and takes relic.
    WW: Finished. System, buy me a disinfectant
    S: How about beautifying the demon ?
    WW: That works too.

NC suddenly unleash power and use Buddha relic to destroy formation inside auction hall and 'purify' everyone inside since even the monks present are no longer of pure mind (tainted with worldly desires) and takes away WW.
    WW: Liar ! White-eyed wolf ! Harming the innocent !
    NC: I said temporarily.
    WW: Won't talk to you !

Most of the arc is just WW calling NC old monk/bald monk (he still has shoulder-length hair since he doesn't have time to cut it) and throwing girly tantrums and NC being helpless since he doesn't know why WW suddenly gets angry...
    WW: You only read scriptures all day ! Boring !
    NC: Cleanses the mind and separates spirit from worldly sin.
    WW: Shut up ! Don't talk !
    NC: ...
    WW: Won't talk to me, hate me.
    NC: I don't.
    WW: Now you're talking !
    NC: You told me not to talk
    WW: Now you're obedient but when I said to release me, you don't ! Hmp !

NC here place mini WW in a glass bowl to listen to his lectures (2 hours daily then turns to 4 after WW tries to seduce him and NC thought WW got the thought from the dark energy from auction hall) in attempt to make WW follow Buddhist path so she won't be killed in the future...
    WW: Listening to his lectures, I want to be a nun.
    S: !!! Let's shave your hair then
    WW: Change my mind. Let's change target.

Favorability raises to 30, NC actually is being erroded by dark energy (form of WW) since he's starting to get moved by WW (considered as having worldly desires) so he locked WW in glass bowl so she doesn't notice.
    NC doesn't have a mirror so WW runs away to buy one since she haven't seen her features in humanoid form... WW leaves a letter and signs contract with a frog (catch 100 mosquitoes) to take her to demon market. WW looks for mirror...
    A daffodil (MTL) demon sees cute WW, shows a demon mirror and traps WW in...
    DD: Ahh~ caught a cute demon to enhance my beauty~
    WW: You're uglier than me. Just use my face to replace yours so everyone could see me, not you.
    DD: I'm prettier !
    WW: Then why do you need my beauty ?
    DD: ...
    System about to release WW from mirror but NC saves WW along with the mirror. Favorability rose to 40 while WW left...
    NC is used to silence but WW is very talkative so he suddenly got unused to quiet atmosphere so he went off to find WW...
    WW: Look ! I'm so pretty !
    NC: That's just skin.
    WW: Hmp ! You don't understand women, boring !

When they returned, WW max narcissism and NC begins to doubt demons have different thought than monks (before, he has no concept of man, woman) so he is starting to find difference between the two...

WW: Being a lotus is fine too~
    S: You're drinking his bath water
    WW: ...

WW: You lock me up ! Evil monk !
    NC: Just for 2 hours
    WW: Hungry !
    NC: *gives water in bowl*
    WW: Not this !
    NC: You're a lotus, you can only drink water.
    WW: You're giving me your bath water !
    NC: ... Then I'll bathe elsewhere...
    WW: And bathe in other demon's water !?
    NC: ...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  4. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    WW seduces NC, favorability reaches 60, NC continues reading scriptures to WW to brainwash himself & suppress dark energy accumulated from his desires...
    Dark energy comes in WW form & often try to tempt NC in an illusion but NC often breaks it...
    WW continues calling NC old monk, even calling the scriptures more beautiful then her and starts temper tantrums...

Favorability reaches 80, SM issued a branch task:
    Absorb dark energy from 100 humans...
    For a plant demon, absorbing energy kills human so NC almost killed WW the moment she had consciousness when they first met...
    WW: Hungry~
    NC: Eat.
    WW: I—
    NC: Except me.

NC principle is to not care about good and evil of humans since these qualities are natural to humans (Yin-Yang), but interferes when demons harm humans because existence of demons disrupts balance... So WW told him to abandon humans (since they are even more impure than demons) and just guard her (and declares her love for him every time)...
    NC is silent and continues reading scriptures...
    WW: Why is the branch task so hard this time ?
    S: SM just wants to share his misery...

SM was actually mining minerals to pay for System's debt (S placed the debt in SM's name so SM is the one paying, else will be formatted by main system) and is very resentful... Giving difficult task to WW so they could fail... But of course WW doesn't know that~
    Punishment this time is disfigurement of the soul of all WW's 8 generations so they'll haunt each other will their disfigured faces in hell~
    Favorability reaches 90, NC left to deal with some affairs, WW followed and also to accomplish branch task...
    WW bought a separate box for storing absorbed energy so it won't taint her body (too dirty) and also to keep NC from suspecting...
    WW met a flower thief and absorbed his energy, turning him into a pile of dry corpse...
    WW meets NC and NC noticed human essence from WW but gets distracted by WW hug and aggrieved expression...

NC cannot suppress desires and locked himself in cultivation...
    WW shouts from outside the tower for one month, even saying she has his baby (NC convinced WW they can't have children else child will be deformed or a wooden block) so rumors spread and NC followers are angry but can't touch WW due to NC protective beads...
    WW then leaves to accomplish branch task...
    Flower thief was acquainted with more robbers and killers so they search for whoever killed him so WW went to them...
    36 more to go so WW returned to NC (NC perceived she left the temple and just thought WW went looking for him but WW isn't in the compound at all...
    NC: Where'd you go ?
    WW: Looking for you~
    NC: I'm just in the temple
    WW: Didn't see you there, so went out... And you don't have right to restrict me
    NC: ... I won't

NC perceived more human essence from WW and probes her body while she's asleep...
    When demons eat humans, energy will leave traces in their body so NC probes every part...
    He can't find any outside the body (skin) so he suspects WW absorbs through copulation (am suspecting he'll even check that area to confirm :blobsweat_2:)...
    NC starts to blacken...
    WW wakes up since S told her NC is taking advantage of her...
    WW Saw NC poking her arm and sees him with clothes on and suspects where is he taking advantage of her...
    NC continues reading her scriptures...
    WW only has 3 days to accomplish branch task so she left to absorb remaining 36 (from the flower thief's acquaintances) and went to their camp... WW reaches the last person (currently entangling with a girl), WW saves girl and absorbed the last energy... Branch task completed.
    Heavenly thunders gather and ready to strike WW (her doing angers heavens and WW suspects SM is deliberate but S denies)....
    NC came and saw WW with a pile of dry corpse with a confused expression (she didn't have time to adjust her expression) and saw the last corpse with messy clothes and almost confirms suspicion...
    WW clings to him, scared...
    NC: Do you do this to others too ?
    WW: *confused* Only you~
    NC blackens and locks her in tower...
    NC: Your greatest mistake is not provoking the heavens, but provoking me.
    WW claims she never harmed innocent, only the bad ones and pours grievances to NC...
    NC is indifferent and often takes advantage of WW...
    NC comes to bring food and WW just plays games with System but NC can only see WW blank expression and heart aches...

Favorability is 95.
    System suspects NC is suicidal since he never knew desires and can actually expell desires but WW came and tempts him. NC scared that his desires will consume him and harm others (harming others is his bottom line, esp WW, so since he can't escape, will have thoughts of killing himself)...
    WW asks to let her out but NC refuses (tower blocks the thunders so he's protecting WW but he perceived that WW can't see his sacrifice) WW even bought stuff that'll make her sick (NC knows it's deliberate since plant demons can't get sick else soul is hurt but WW soul is steady so he suspects WW did it to gain pity)...
    WW just gave up resisting and continued playing games.. WW and System think of a strategy to increase favorability since NC is now in state of struggle. WW then buys expensive sticker that will absorb evil desires and also WW last chance...
    NC knows WW can't leave tower or be apart from him else she'll be hit by heavenly thunders and soul will scatter (his Buddha bones can suppress heavenly punishments) and that he has shorter lifespan that WW and can't protect her after his death to get began to refine his meridians as protection relic for WW. Removing his meridians means he'll lose his Buddha physique, along with desires (his desires are a part of him so if they disappear, so will he)...
    NC goes to take WW away from tower and cast spell to turn her into lotus and begins refining his meridians (last is on his forehead) but WW stops him with red (from forcibly breaking away from spell) and angry face...
    WW: Leaving me after taking advantage of me, hate me.
    NC: I don't.
    WW: Took advantage of me but doesn't take responsibility ! What if I'm pregnant ?
    NC: You won't.
    WW: Where will I find another monk who loves me ?
    NC: *struggles* You'll be fine
    WW finds chance to activate sticker and absorbs NC evil desires and turns back to lotus...
    Favorability is 100.
    WW still can't leave world and went back to being immobile lotus and watch NC get thinner and more haggard...
    NC leaves Buddhist temple where he grew up and reach out to Taoism (Buddhism grew and gather more followers than Taoism because of him so they're reluctant to let him go) so find WW soul (S blocks others from finding her soul in lotus) but fails... He's been searching everywhere and finally settles on an isolated hut...
    WW leaves and thought NC can still survive without her and may find another to love...
    System about to take WW saw NC cutting red strips of cloth...
    NC: This is your wedding dress. Sorry I can only wrong you with this small hut and plain food but I will work hard...
    System takes WW and leave...

System gets trapped again with divine YX and almost touches WW soul but stopped midway, S takes WW and runs away to the reality gate...
    YX wakes up with golden eyes (it's dYX!) and system scared to seal dYX again else hell turn to a baby (System appearance is based on his strength and he sealed dYX before and turned from being 10y/o to a 5 or 6y/I child) and can only crawl while carrying WW into diff worlds... :blobxd:

YX finally wakes up, looks at WW, and went of to write ancient scriptures...
    NC went to find more ways to return WW consciousness and 10000y/o turtle said WW is without a past life or future reincarnation and advice NC to let go...
    NC carries lotus with him and laments how beautiful WW lotus is compared to others (first beauty medal still works !)...
    NC evil desires haven't disappeared yet but lotus still have purifying effects... NC wants to leave WW lotus so he could be consumed with dark energy and die but reluctant to let go...
    NC found a way to call WW soul back by writing scriptures but instead of normal ink, inputs his energy into characters...
    NC continues writing scriptures and finally sees WW sitting on window sill with her hands on her face...
    WW: I'm back and you're still writing scriptures
    NC smiles and close eyes.
    NC finish writing and leaves for the kitchen... When he got out, he could finally stabilize mood and got rid of Buddhist posture and wakes up WW...
    Bai father comes and brings junk food and snacks to freeload YX cooking, doctor Q also returns from abroad from operation and says to check on WW (also to freeload :blobxd:)...
    WW watches kid's show while YX cooks and thinks what if she's pregnant. YX notice WW discomfort and asks, WW said why if she's pregnant, YX said it's fine, you'll have a toy (YX is new to having kids since they never had kids in previous worlds)..
    WW: So a kid is a toy ?

WW: So am I pregnant ?
    S: No. Y
    WW: So can I get pregnant ?
    S: Yes but you need to work hard. Your body keeps sleeping so lacking in flexibility, difficult for some positions
    Eavesdropping YX: ... *ears red*
    They play mahjong later and WW insists to play all night so YX keeps winning to discourage them from playing...
    Bai father & doctor Q leaves, WW insists on playing letting YX guess each tile... YX answers correctly... WW said loser undress but kept in losing but refuse to undress (asserting wife dominance here) so YX undress...
    YX: You lose but don't undress, then I'll undress for you

Old driver WW loses to fresh grass YX~
    WW gets eaten all night...
    S: So playing mahjong all night is censored ? *sees seemingly dead state of WW*
    S: Ohh.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  5. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Arc 32, also latest arc...
    Latest chap is WW trapped by d!YX...
    WW saw the doll System made that looks like her Q (cute) version, entangled with the red thread on d!YX wrist and saw that it was connected to her...
    d!YX just keep stroking her hair, WW noticed d!YX has no heartbeat and confused if it's dream or reality, until System shouted at her...
    WW wakes up in hospital bed, FYH is wrapped in bandages next to her...
    WW told System about her dream, S said it's just a dream...
    WW is doubtful but trusts System... S is relieved and continues cutting red thread.

That's just it...

On previous reality arc:
    WW already suspects YX and S have some secret but kept quiet about it since S won't hurt her...
    S is actually very protective of WW since WW is the only host he had with 0 task failure and also the one who reached out to him when he was very poor...
    And also guard against YX just in case he robs WW life (soul) since d!YX is actually YX's subconscious obsession so d!YX always pull WW into his world (pile of bones) and even have thoughts of absorbing WW soul, in that way, they really won't separate...

In Arc 32, System also thought of separating YX and WW after WW got enough life since YX is like a black hole that will devour WW anytime...

6. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not arc 14's ending. It's arc 10's, when FL was stabbed by a crazed fan & bled to death. Our ml went batsh#t crazy, killed the fan & then confessed his crime. The people/media understood since they basically killed our FL when they condemned her without knowing the full story.

On Arc 14 on the other hand, our ML committed suicide by slitting his wrist with a knife on the bathtub. He kept himself alive for 10 full years writing songs of love & sorrow for our FL to realize her dream of him becoming a superstar/being known all throughout the world before his suicide. This arc left me hollow at some point because when she was dying, our ML wasn't even there. Instead it was her ex-slag-husband. His feelings weren't returned (kind of) because she was dying when she told him her feelings (again,kind of) her words were along the lines of "i couldn't keep you waiting in this lifetime can i?" Something like that. Although I'm not really sure how it's translated because i only mtl.

Yukari_me and Korleone like this.
  7. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading ur spoiler made me reminisce the time i read that arc and how pitiful the ML was. *sigh*

8. Asmaahouariu

Asmaahouariu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if every chapter's end is do sad like in the first arc?

9. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the author still writing this book or is incomplete?

10. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still on-going.

Yes. But it does get a few arcs where the FL was forced to stay for a lifetime with the ML (basically happy end) but those arcs are far along 1.5k ch, if i remember it right

11. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a link to the raw where it's updating? The raw's I found of the book said the last update was in 2020.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  12. cintai

cintai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to the author? I tried to mlt some forums but they want you to download an app for the complete threads. I don't think google translate works on apps.

elaii03 and StarrEyed like this.
  13. Lilempress

Lilempress Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just googled the Chinese title and got this site: https://www.yeziwx.com/book/kuaichuanjitongnanshenniguolai/

It was last updated during May 2021. I hope this helps :p.

elaii03 and StarrEyed like this.
  14. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I found that too. It's what made me a little worried the author wasn't going to be releasing more chapters. Hopefully, more chapters will come out soon!

15. cintai

cintai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last update I found was "The black bellied girl (78)" which was over a year ago. That site has a few chapter out of order. The update might just be them fixing links.

I found these replies on a forum about the book but mlt isn't clear.

你看她说的话,我个人觉得她停更的原因跟现在网文 作者被割韭菜有关。

The bottom portion was the reply.
    emmm,我是她朋友,她目前不会更了
    Anyone's Chinese ok enough to clarify?

16. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not completely sure, but it sounds like she stopped the updates because of something to do with bloggers, and she might not continue to update. :cry:

17. Kris321

Kris321 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!!
    I know I'm like 3 years late, but can you please tell me the name of the QT novel with the orphan mc who has 2 souls??
    It looks really really interesting and I really want to read it. So pretty please :aww::aww:

18. Nikitaxo

Nikitaxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! So any news on if the author is going to keep updating? What happened?

StarrEyed likes this.
  19. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so curious to know this too!!

LokaLari likes this.
  20. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been waiting for this over years. Do anyone of you know some news about the author? Its such a shame if this just stopped halfway :bloborz: