Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, there wasn't any mention of romantic relationship or any feeling between the party member in TBOAH.

Every test in the temple are illusion, there is no parallel world or time travel.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I originally thought the tests were created based on the memories of the examinees, but this test actually showed us stuffs that even the examinees doesn’t know about. It’s kinda shady. It make it seems like the one who held the test is an omnipotent god who knows everything (which he is not). Seriously, where did SG pulls out the information for the tests? Or is it the temple? Judging by how it appeared in Earth 3, do you think it can somehow gathers information in the world, and by travelling to different worlds, it use those information as a test bank?

3. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh what if Choi Han, who had to witness the humiliation of Kim Rok Soo, figured out that Cale got some of the white star's curse, and after they all get back, confronts Cale about it in front of everybody else.
    So everyone thinks Cale was a drunk bastard all those years to keep people away from him to protect them from the curse, making him even more of a tragic hero.
    Would that not be hilarious?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  4. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooooooh
    That sounds fun. From a reader perspective, of course.

I don't think Choi Han is such a person who would make a blunder like mentioning anything about Krs(extremely sad) life in front of everyone.

But I can imagine the scene.
    Our Young Master Silver Shield is such a great person.
    Our hero-nim suffered a lot in his life. From coughing blood to living isolated. Our Great Legend.....

Clopeh Sekka is gonna have to add a whole separate room in the Henituse museum for (mis)interpreting Cale's earlier life.

5. Chazza

Chazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder whose humiliation will be shown to clopeth on this test...
    If it's cale's then... (☉。☉)!

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  6. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I lost track of the last comment I read. May I know if Cale already stabbed his own heart? :blobpopcorn:

7. Sarajjjjjjjjj

Sarajjjjjjjjj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,nope.he has not done it yet

DeyDey likes this.
  8. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leave aside how many crazy things Venion has done.. I think the author really want to screw him really bad. 4 timeline Venion was mentioned (real world, red test world, and cale current humiliation world, even tboah if we include how choi han bring ruins to his family), and none of these timeline Venion ever go out unscratched. even in red test world where he could just be forgotten and leave alone after saving Raon, I remember Clopeh finishing him off. I don't doubt Venion was one of the villain author want to screw the most.

9. Sarajjjjjjjjj

Sarajjjjjjjjj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author nim needs a pat in the back.mf totally deserves even more.

reader_O8 and DarkeAOU like this.
  10. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone is seeing KRS humiliation,otherwise it doesn t, make sense why every one is taking so long .
    Mary is seeing her mothers humuilation but its possible that she is also seeing Cale since the temple can transmsigrate you into different bodies to see various people s, humiliation in one test.

I think since the temple can seemingly have access to information of participants not in the temple its also possible for everyone in the temple to be seeing KRS s, humiliation even if they are not aware of KRS transmigaration.

If this is true then it is possible that what Cloeph are seeing is KRS s, humiliation even Rosalyn. is possible seeing the same thing.

Chazza likes this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    No, everyone will only see one person’s humiliation. Don’t forget that the reason why Cale see both Raon’s and Alberu’s humiliation is because he didn’t do the test of failure. Hence the test of humiliation will be 2x more difficult

12. MofoMango

MofoMango Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can feel the chaos resonating in front of my screen lmaooo:blobowoevil_horns:

reader_O8 and Dina F Rahmah like this.
  13. vynsss

vynsss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is quite possible, but I think that since Mary's test is not about Cale or KRS, I think this test is about someone they know that experience pain and humiliation, Cale got Raon and Alberu cause he knows about their past (I'm not sure about Alberu). But I believe that since Clopeh and Rosalyn never find fault in Cale, they never thought that he was ever in pain before, especially since they doesn't know about Cale KRS story...

But the possibility is fifty-fifty since I honestly have no idea if there's anyone Rosalyn or Clopeh that experience pain or humiliation

14. Chazza

Chazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Rosalyn's case (humiliation test) it could be Choi han, Raon, lock or even someone from her family who she's close with like one of her brothers..
    Close on the other hand.. Idk I can only think of cale tbh and if he knew about him as KRS I'm nervous thinking what he'd do or say (‘◉⌓◉’)

MofoMango and reader_O8 like this.
  15. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys may I know where do you read it an updated site where they continuously translated, the one I was reading stop at ch700. Thanks.

16. MofoMango

MofoMango Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

if this happens Cloeph might actually start a church at this point

Cahe910 and Chazza like this.
  17. reader_O8

reader_O8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read at EAP

hika21 likes this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In case the site where you read at is already EAP, do remember that they only update the series only on Mondays and Fridays so you are probably caught up.

19. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A trivia that I only realized yesterday for my nth read of TCF. Did you know that GoD (God of Death) can also goes by the acronym GoER? God of Eternal Rest*, which means God of Slacker :blobjoy:

Anyway it was fun:
    • God of Despair-Sealed God (GoD, SG)
    • God of Death- God of Eternal Rest (GoD, GoER)
    • Angelina-Sun God (SG)
    *Though the irony, cause Eternal Rest means you just slack but GoD is just messing everything starting from his feud to hunters to cursing WS. I feel like this is really just GoD's rebellion cause he can't slack.

Nahh don't mind me just me sharing nonsense as usual.:blobjoy:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021