Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was other way around people will say it's abuse and how dare he left her like that and all!!!!
    Was leaving him like that without even informing anybody of the pain he was in ok for fl??
    Idk why but this doesn't fit with me right. I mean if I don't support abuse on fl then I also don't support abuse on ml either....if she left him like that without taking a single action how can she still think of involving or being romantic with him? Tho she hardly is ever reciprocating his feelings but doesn't she feel sorry or what she did was wrong and at least she apologise for it??

nyxxx, Lady Lullaby and Leilacus like this.
  2. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course Kayla is sorry. To be honest, I do not know how bad the translation must be to take this moment for rape. I have read the novel several times, so I know for sure there is no rape there. Rest assured. After reading the comments under the manga, I was shocked. I saw that another reader asked our translator why English-speaking readers write about rape. Therefore, I also decided to read the comments. About the moment with the escape.When I was asked above, I described this moment, but it is short, because I tried to describe it as briefly as possible to clarify the situation.I will add a more detailed spoiler.

Bella94, Neyva, Lady Lullaby and 10 others like this.
  3. _awesomeusername_

_awesomeusername_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for the hardwork!:blobparty:
    How do you do the mtl? Any tips?

suray_yaya01 likes this.
  4. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    The essence of the dispute between Aster and Kayla was about Shu'et. Aster hoped that she would not become a master. He sent her to her brother in the past, but explained that Kayla would not be able to talk to him. When Kayla sees her brother, her feelings are broken. She is crying and desperately trying to get through to him. Aster says to give up, but Kayla does not listen and calls Shu'et. She breaks the gap between the worlds and this gives her the opportunity to talk to her brother. At that moment, she became a master of Shu'et. Aster lost the bet, he should let her go. The red ribbon around Kayla's arm does not allow her to go beyond, but thanks to Shu'et, she can free herself.

When Kayla hurt him, she didn't want it. She was trying to remove the vine. As I wrote in the spoilers. Ritaus, Kayla's ex-fiance, was also at the estate, and Stefan. The ex-fiance did not really try to help, he constantly mumbled, as with Franz in the original, Stefan is trying to deceive her, but Kayla guesses. Franz does not stop looking for his sister, he meets with Ritaus. He tells him that Kayla will be back soon. Franz asks why Ritaus took his sister. Ritaus replies that unforeseen circumstances have occurred. He asks for a little more time and Kayla will return.But Franz has already found his sister thanks to Shitsuro. Ritaus can't betray Aster because of Duke Lythi. He and Aster are his family. Ritaus comes to Kayla and says that Franz is waiting for her near the mansion. Kayla is very afraid for her brother. Schuette and Schutsuro resonated, because Kayla, like Franz, is now a master.Kayla sends Franz a letter to just wait for her. There are events that I described earlier in another spoiler about the escape. Kayla accidentally injures Aster, she says that she did not want this. Kayla wants to find Stefan so that he can help Aster. She is very afraid that Aster may go blind, but he does not let her go and asks her to stay close. Aster cries and clings to her. Kayla runs out into the corridor and shouts loudly: "Someone to help" Ritaus comes running to her cry, she explains what happened. She is scared and ill, she is trembling. Kayla wants to look at Astaire but holds back, it's hard for her. The girl runs without looking back, but she can't forget Aster's face. She cries bitterly, but continues to run.Stefan tries to catch her to send her away from Aster. She shouts that Aster is injured and he should help him, but Stefan does not listen. He says he knows everything, but first he has to get rid of her. Stefan tries to attack, but Kayla wounds him. She hears her brother's voice and runs to him. Franz says they should tell everyone what the Lithi family did. At these words, her heart collapsed, Kayla hugs him tightly and begs him to be silent. Hot tears flow down the girl's cheeks. She remembers Astaire and his pretty face, his smile, the way he laid his head on her shoulder, soft pink hair.Her eyes hurt, but Kayla keeps thinking about Aster and how he desperately asked her to stay, being injured. Franz sees that his sister is crying bitterly and promises to be silent. Kayla didn't want anyone to find out to protect Aster. She thinks of Astaire again and closes her eyes against the pain in her chest.

The moment is heavy, as if on a roller coaster ride, after reading.

Now about Kyle, she loves him, but she doesn't realize it herself. Kayla considers her feelings a manifestation of guilt. She says that if she was kissed by any other man, for example, Nicholas, she would undoubtedly give him in the groin. Kayla can't do that to Aster. She worries about him, but limits herself because of the desire to protect the family. She feels good in his arms and when Aster is around, but she constantly thinks about her family. Who eventually betrayed her and almost killed her. She apologizes for doing this to Aster, he says that if she is sorry, Kayla should take responsibility and stay close to him. I also met an inaccurate spoiler yesterday that everything is fine with Aster, and he was wearing a blindfold because of Kayla.I think after her brother's death, she developed an excessive sense of responsibility. She puts her feelings below her family. For Aster, Kayla is the only dear person, nothing holds him back. Aster's love borders a little on obsession, but he does not know how to love in a different way, no one told Aster how to show feelings correctly. He is ready to resolutely pursue it, no matter what it costs him. The whole empire knew how much he loved Kayla.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    Bella94, Ac03, colk and 55 others like this.
  5. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Urwel! Working on book 2 now~

illya_hanh, aliceyriz and BlaackSwaan like this.
  6. cometothedarkside97

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Get the raw. You see, for k-novel there is the Kakaopage version and Ridibook (or Google Play Book/Yes24, basically the book version), the easiest to purchase is the one from google book. In general, the Kakaopage page version usually more cencored for 19+ things, and have many more chapters than the book version, because they split the chapter into smaller chapter to read. To give you an overview, the main story of this novel have about 4.220 kakao pages. You can't copy the text so you have to screenshoots it manually one by one. People mostly use kakao, but i prefer the book version of any novel because you can read the arch in one long chapter~
    2. After you screenshoot it, you have to OCR the the image. Ocr is converting the image to text. There is many website out there to do this, but usually the free one have limit, about 50-80 pages per input. So you have to merged the image in 1 pdf file first and convert it.
    3. After that you got the text right? Now you can just put it on any machine you prefer, Google Translate, Papago etc. The result would be good if you copy it sentence per sentence. But who have time:sweating_profusely:. So just put it all and edit it later.
    4. Now you got the unedited MTL, the result would make your mind exploded (?). You have to edit it a bit so it can be more readable. Like the pronoun, symbol etc. Because the mtl results become vary and inconsistent, for example, Kayla's name become Kyle, Kelly, Kayle in different pages (Ritaus become Ritus, Rytas// Aster become Asta, Asterus, Asterer // Lysch become Litha, Lithi, Lichi // etc), so you have to find and replace it. Usually i'm more focused in correcting the name of main characters to cut the time. So yeah, it take a lot of time specially if you working on it alone~

7. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is from the og translator of this novel, i found their comment on a popular website. they mentioned that the male lead was a scumbag that abuses the FL in the current timelime thats why they dropped it. i also took it from them and translated it but their translated chapters were just ,,,, so yea

8. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a nightmare. Now it's clear how it all started. Irresponsible people who didn't even understand what was going on, because they don't know how to translate properly. Some have compared this novel to an Abandoned Empress, but the situation is different here. Kayla got to the beginning before the events of the original story, and did not return to the past.

9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kidnapped her tf. She had the right to defend herself

Screamletter, ariane09, Alev and 3 others like this.
  10. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    the abandoned empress imo is just so annoying and thats true, the differences between both series are big. i personally dislike TAE bcs the FL just rlly annoyed me so did the ML but that’s a whole another thing. you rlly cant compare these two ngl.

Lady Lullaby, Arcana, Mutsuba and 2 others like this.
  11. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, thats the only thing she could’ve done in that situation.

MariL, Lady Lullaby, ariane09 and 3 others like this.
  12. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the situation is different there. I completely agree, after reading the Abandoned Empress, I was left with a terrible sediment. As if a woman should only suffer and forgive.

Yes, it is worth adding that she was constantly tormented by nightmares about the original story. And the ghosts of the fallen kingdom of Alik.

MariL, Lady Lullaby, Alev and 3 others like this.
  13. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    right?? it ticked me off, women are not weak, they are strong people that can go through the toughest things and still survive and don’t get me started at the ML too,, probably the most boring ML i have seen imo. LOL this gonna turn into a discussion imma stop here.

i am satisfied how the ML developed in this story and how much he suffers throughout it. to me, he honestly deserves it. props to kayla for putting him in his place

14. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, exactly our communication turned into a discussion:blob_grin: I will again agree with your words. And, yes, thanks to Kayla, Aster is growing as a person. It's good for someone like him

15. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will upd spoiler for ch 19 and next........

Memesloiheress and Suelen26 like this.
  16. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, i have a question about kayla though. in the og timeline wasn’t she like a bit worse? like i don’t think she even cared for her brother at all in the OG, even in her past life i think?

17. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    She says that she was very tired at work, she did not pay attention because she thought that with time everything would get better for her brother. She feels a deep sense of guilt, as Aster described it, it completely absorbs Kayla whenever she thinks about her brother. It hurts her that she did not pay attention to her brother's problems, if I had been kinder to him, if I had talked to him. Why I never wondered what he eats, why I didn't ask him about his worries.She cries as soon as she dreams about the past.

Perhaps that's why she rejects Astaire, putting her feelings for him on the back burner. The loss of her brother caused her a heightened sense of responsibility. There was one moment when Kayla wonders why she did not ask Franz's opinion about transferring to another academy and did not give him the right to choose. And whether Kayla did the right thing at all, forgetting about her brother's feelings and becoming the head of the family instead of him.

Kayla doesn't know the answers to these questions, because she just wanted to protect Franz and her family.

And she's sorry about Astaire, too. Kayla says that she thought only about her family, but completely forgot that, regardless of her actions, Astaire has his own way. She doesn't want the blood on Aster's hands to get thicker, she wants the path of the original to change for Aster. So when he attacked the palace and injured people, Kayla asks Stefan to heal them. Kayla doesn't want Aster to die. It's so lonely to be in a world where you don't exist. He was born without a blessing and his life was hard. Alik's blood in Aster affects him, the ghosts want to destroy Elbach, as it was with Alik. His grandfather is also among the ghosts, he follows his grandson and is hurt by his actions. Grandpa asks Aster when he was destroying the palace: Is this really what you want?"When Aster faints, Kayla shouts to the spirit to let him go and let him live his life.

18. suray_yaya01

Reading List:
    Link
    The fencing teacher was angry because he did not hear his warning words.
    - Nicholas Chiard! Penalty for disobeying orders! As a result, Nicholas managed to lose 10 points. The grades will be calculated later in the next semester.

After working out at the gym and taking a bath, I ended the day by taking a walk in the girls' dorm garden. Now I understand why Franz could not use Schuett and was beaten. I'm sorry about that. One of the reasons he was bullied was that a member of the West family would become the Commander of the Guardian Knights. And he didn't want to use Schuette, because he didn't want to break the rules of the Academy. You're a fool.
    Now I have a feeling that in the future I will become the target of those who tortured Franz. I'm a girl and I'm in a women's dorm, so I don't think they could treat me like Franz, but I wasn't sure. Usually these guys were scoundrels.
    But I was not going to sit still. If you try to fight me again, I will strike back at you.
    Thinking, I saw the body of a bird with a bluish tint. It was the messenger bird of the West family, and it flew to my window. When I hurried up to my room on the third floor, I saw on the table the documents delivered by the butler and the messenger bird. "Mistress Kayla, I sent you the requested data, have you received it yet?" Alto is very talented. A few days after I entrusted this task to him, he provided the results so soon.
    - Thank you, everything made it safely to my room. You can see the zeal with which you were engaged in this matter. "Not at all, that's what you asked me to do."
    - So, how is Franz doing now? "Great. Every day he goes to the forest to watch the birds, and in the evening he trains with Shitsuro."
    - Has he become more skillful? "Progressing gradually. Now he has mastered the range that can surround a mansion."
    - So soon? He learns quickly. Again, Franz was a child who was supposed to be Master Shitsuro. The original plot of the novel appeared and disappeared, but fortunately, this has not changed.
    - Then I say goodbye. I need to see the data you sent me. "Okay Miss Kayla. Good day." The messenger bird flew out the window again and disappeared, as if scattered in the air.
    I hastily opened the paper bag and looked at the schools Alto was exploring.
    As expected, Alto even arranged the papers neatly. From terrain sketches to school drawings and features of nearby villages. Among them, I really liked all three schools. Although they were far from the capital and close to the border, it was said that there was a good army there, so the security was good and in general the students were said to be simple. The most important thing.
    This also included the fact that the school was poor and in dire need of donations. I calculated the allowance assigned to me. It was also important that I saved my pocket money. I didn't spend it as dresses, jewelry and essentials were given to me at home, so I never had to buy anything myself. I chose three schools and started writing heartfelt letters to their principals.

I fell asleep early in the morning because I studied basic subjects and humanities until late at night. The tired body did not sleep well enough. I fell asleep and all sorts of thoughts fluttered in my head, showing a familiar picture. Memories of the past unfold like a panorama, like a quiet projector. I used to go to the school my younger brother went to, like I was going to work.
    - There are bruises on my brother's body, what happened? “Don't think the wound is related to our school. It's a pity that this happened to our student ...
    The situation did not change even after I found the letter hidden in my brother's desk drawer.
    - It's difficult. The teacher in charge was alarmed by the names of the perpetrators in the letter. “Now that you have just brought this letter just now, it looks like it was written by you quite recently. My chest was tight as if I were trapped. When I couldn't breathe like in water, my heart sank as if my body was scared.
    -…! I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, where I saw that it was time to get up and get ready for class. I was so nervous that I couldn't move. I couldn't sleep at night, so I felt sleepy in class. I could not wake up from this state, but thanks to the person in front of me, I was able to escape from sleep.
    - Lady Kayla West. Her bright blonde hair, eyes the color of peridot. A fragile figure that seems to crumble if you only touch it.
    - We need to talk. Unlike her innocent appearance, Leodora, who pressed people with one glance, stood in front of me. They followed her. Ah, she's finally here.

This can be really bad. Sitting in the chair, I looked at Leodora and her gaze became even more arrogant. The drowsiness was gone. I got up and was able to look down at her because I was taller than her.
    - Yes, we'll talk. Leodora smirked slightly and smiled with her lips only. It was a pretentious kind of deal, anyone could see it.
    - Now I think that you have adapted well to life in the women's hostel, and therefore I want to hear your answer about the living room. Leodora's expression looked like she was expecting my answer. “I am grateful for the offer you gave me, but I cannot afford to lose my concentration in my studies right now. I regret. I also smiled a commercial smile as much as possible.
    - By the way, Lady Kayla, you haven't debuted yet. Leodora suddenly pointed to my social activities. “So you don’t seem to understand the importance of our living room?” Lady Kayla won't be in a noble society? Even if you have a coming-of-age ceremony, you are not going to have it in the company of ordinary people, right? Leodora's eyes were fixed on Filia, who was sitting next to me. Filia tilted her head and shrugged. A follower standing next to Leodora was whispering something in her ear. I don't know what she said to her, but Leodora nodded with a satisfied expression on her face.
    “So Lady Kayla West. I'll give you time to think again. Do not give up this opportunity. I ask you to do this ... Having said that, I had to nod.
    - Yes, I'll think about it. It was only when Leodora and her followers disappeared in front of me that Filia's breathing was restored. I think I haven't breathed either until now
    - Kayla, Leodora is right. I think it would be better to join the living room. Especially if you aim to get good grades and skip semesters. I disliked the people in this living room so much that my ears began to tingle. “Everyone in the living room has good grades. There is a lot of high quality information, so they learn better. Yes, it's better to have an ally than an enemy by my side. Should I ask any of the living room members? I wanted to hear how it works. Filia said almost nothing, noticing that I was worried.
    - Marianne Demiroff is also a member of the living room. If Kayla asks, will she answer? Yes, Marianne was there. I will use my next break to visit Marianne in Class A.
    - Lady Kayla! Are you here. Marianne greeted me with her usual forced smile. It was difficult at first to accept, but as I continued to see it, I thought it was okay. Unlike Class E, Class A was noisy during the break.
    Looking back at the graduates, it seemed that there were not as many noblemen as in the E class, and the proportion of graduates from among the common people was high. I immediately got down to business and asked the living room what kind of place it was and what kind of activity they were doing.
    - I joined, but I don't do something there very often.
    - Oh yeah? Then I don't care. - I have to go home every weekend and do my homework, which my father gave me separately. Duke Demiroff was a highly educated person, despite the fact that Marianne was not his successor, but was still sent to the Kratie Academy.
    - I heard that they share many materials, including classes and exam questions. Is that really true? I should have achieved stunning results at the end of this semester. So I could not help but ask this question.
    - I'm not sure. This is information that is shared only by a small amount in the living room. Marianne seemed to know little because she was not active. But it couldn't be said that the living room that Marianne was talking about was right for me.
    This was the place where they had to meet once a day for tea, visit each other during some holidays, and travel together during the holidays.
    “Of course, if I don't join, Lady Leodora may hate me. So if I just sign up and don't engage in any activity, I will most likely be able to leave. By the time my thoughts about the living room were disappointing, Marianne had penetrated my thoughts.“And Mister Franz was a member of the men's dorm room. But when Mr. Franz began to harass, no one stood up. Only Ritaus supported him.

19. suray_yaya01

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been said that the members occupying more than half of the living room in the men's dormitory are alumni aspiring to become knights. The apprentice who was appointed knight did not work properly because he was busy.
    This made it difficult for Franz to get help from his elders. “But Sir Ritaus helped him, thanks to which Franz was able to survive. There was an obvious trust in Ritaus in Marianne's eyes. Although I didn't know much about him, I must admit that Ritaus was the only one who cared about Franz.
    Wondering whether to step into the living room or not, it's time to go to the gym.
    - Boo! Someone deliberately screamed in the ear. I was surprised and when my legs started shaking I heard giggles and laughter. They were Nicholas and his gang.
    “You must be careful, Lady. Nicholas ran his hand around my waist, pretending to support me. A nasty, disgusting chill set in. After that, his henchmen passed by, touching me with their backs one by one. I looked around hastily. But the rest went about their business. Crime without witnesses. I couldn't take it anymore because of the unpleasant sensation that engulfed my waist. My steps imperceptibly headed towards Nicholas.
    - Hey, you better stop. Nicholas no longer used politeness and etiquette. Apparently, he decided that this was no longer necessary.
    - What do you think I did? - You touched my waist. You and all your friends! When I pointed to Nicholas and the crowd behind me, Nicholas shrugged. - Kayla, do you consider yourself an outstanding beauty?
    - This sister is not my type! This guy also goes along with Nicholas. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists with force
    - I could not use them. If I start a fight, I will lose. “You'd better stop touching me. I'm not as soft as Franz. Then Nicholas' face came close to my nose.
    - What are you going to do? Used your Schuette? If you use magic tools at school, you will be deducted 30 points for behavior. It doesn't compare to the little subtraction I got in class. Fine. I felt the blood rises through my veins. I knew that there was a system of fines and the use of magic tools was prohibited by school rules, but I did not know that the cost would be so high. “Rumor has it that you applied for the monthly upgrade test. Then all your grades must be good for the semester? For reference, you must score 80 or more for behavior to be approved. 80 behavior points. If I beat him to Schuette, I get a fine and I have 70 points. It was against me.
    - Nicholas, return to your seat! The fencing master walked over and kicked Nicholas out. How did I get through the workout that day? I was inspired and went to the bathroom of the women's dormitory. Fortunately, there was no one in the bathhouse. I screamed and kicked off my training clothes, but the anger didn't go away. In the corner of the dressing room, I saw a mop, which I could not get rid of. The wooden rod seemed to be very strong.
    Should I take it now and smash it? My stomach boiled, but my anger did not cool even when I stepped into the cold water. What should I do now? I had hope in Schuette, but if I used him, I would have to deal with the consequences. Should I just drop grades this year? Will I then be able to look at the mark on my hand? No. However, I couldn't come up with a good idea right away. Some time passed, but the situation did not improve from this. In recent days, Nicholas and his crowd screamed and whistled every time I passed, touched my body, saying that it was a mistake, while they whistled between each other. I always tried to ignore them, as if they were amused by my angry face. I hated creating problems, but I couldn't go on like this. I went to the men's dorm, went straight to the main office. The man in the office is a middle-aged man , thin build, wearing glasses.
    - Yes? What's happening? Why did the student come to this place so casually? I told the manager everything that had happened. However, he treated me like a liar. “It can't be, Kayla. Nicholas, the eldest son of the Marquis Chiard, is an exemplary student, sincere and well-mannered.
    - It happened to me, my brother was bullied all the time!
    - Ah, Kayla, you are a newbie. It might be shyness. You're pretty pretty. These guys are just interested in you.
    - What did you just say? I no longer had the strength to be angry at the absurdity, the resentment grew when I spoke more shocking words.
    - And in the case of Franz, there were many problems. When I finished exhaling, I almost pulled Schuette out and cut the table in front of me in half. - What are you talking about?
    - He was always absent-minded in class and even absent without permission. Come to think of it, he left school without permission. Isn't that a problem?
    - Have you ever wondered , why Frantz did so? I asked again, but the manager repeated only abrupt words.
    - Lady Kayla, the men's hostel is under the patronage of the Marquis Chiard. The old man said this and sighed. And then he said again:
    - But how much did the Vesta family donate to the Kratie Boarding Academy? Ha, there was no way out. I felt that it was already difficult to speak, so I left the men's dorm and this time went to the manager of the women's dorm. However, the reaction did not differ significantly from the director of the male dormitory.
    - Why did you tell this story to the manager of the male dorm before me? Lady Kayla West! How can a female student go to a male dorm with confidence? ..
    What a shame. The women’s hostel director was shaking with anger over the news. “It hasn't been a long time since Kayla was transferred, so she doesn't seem to know the rules of our Academy. My God! Head straight to the Academy Office and learn the school rules! The door slammed shut and I was kicked out of the office. It was unpleasant. On the other hand, it made sense. The managers and all the teachers here were aristocrats like me. In addition, everyone here is under the protection of the Imperial Palace, so no matter that I am the daughter of the West family, I had no advantage. And the members of the living room at the Boarding Academy here in Kratie were the children of some of the most prominent members of the imperial social circle. The West family, far from society, had little influence on the social circle. Finally, I left the dormitory and headed to the school office.
    - Do you need school guidance and promotion guidelines? Employees who had not yet left their work carefully handed over the small brochure I requested. On the way back to the women's hostel, I opened the directory and read it. In fact, female students were forbidden to enter the male dormitories. The penalty is 1 point each, so I got a penalty for going to the men's dorm today. This also applies to male students. Unfortunately, school regulations did not include a ban on sexual harassment among Academy students. It seemed that the person who set the school rules was completely distracted or naively believed that the students would not be able to do it. I diminished my anger and reread every page. The booklet lists the rules and regulations of the Boarding Academy that I did not know about before, and the last page lists the deductions that can be received for breaking school rules.
    There were many small deduction points. 3 points for violence due to quarrels, behavioral voting? What is it? This behavioral vote was conducted every semester with a deduction of 10 points. Being late - 1 point, unauthorized departure - 10 points.
    Of these, the part about the use of magic items caught my attention the most. Only now it became clear why the son of a bitch, Nicholas, said that I could get a 30-point deduction. 10 points will be deducted when using a magic item. 20 points will be deducted if someone is injured by a magic item. There were 30 points in total. After reading all the deductions, this time I looked at the monthly pre-test requirements. Minimum requirements are an AC score of 90 or higher and a behavioral score of 80 or higher.
    If I use Schuett, I only get up to 70 behavioral points. Once again, I read the school rules manual carefully.

The student confidently entered the male class. - This is a girl, a girl came here! The male students' eyes were wide open, focusing on one female student. Just as the dormitory buildings are different for girls and boys, the buildings in which basic subjects are taught were different too. It was not a restricted area where the lesson was held, but it was not easy to enter one place where only the opposite sex met. However, Kayla Westa crossed the corridor without hesitation.
    “Isn't she the older sister of Franz West?”
    - I think you're right. I saw her in accounting class. Several students noticed a girl who came to the men's class alone and looked at her. Shiny black hair, moderately tanned skin from exposure to sunlight and blue eyes with high transparency. The straight and rigid posture complemented the look of the green uniform worn by Kayla West. Kayla came to the 3rd grade F, with big and unobtrusive steps.
    She seemed to be looking for someone and then approached the male student. The student was joking and playing with the chair of another student sitting in the front chair. At first glance, they seemed to be annoyed and toying with each other. Because the other person's face was smiling as if in trouble. Kayla walked over to the male student and threw her lace gloves in his face.

- Who dared to do it! Nicholas, who was annoyed by the sudden interruption of his amusement, Looked around. When he confirmed that the person was Kayla West, who even entered the male class, Nicholas started laughing as if he had gone crazy.
    - What happened, sister? You are very cocky. Coming here is not punishable by a fine, but girls are still rare guests here. Nicholas picked up the lace gloves Kayla had thrown.
    - And this is a request for a duel? The voices of male students were heard nearby. But Kayla Vesta did not move.
    - Really? Nicholas asked incredulously.
    - Sister, I like to told you. The use of magic tools is prohibited. If you break this rule, you will not be able to get a promotion, let alone the usual transfer to your class. Nicholas was polite, but his face was smiling.
    - I will not use Schuette. As soon as she said that, everyone in the class burst out laughing. “And this is Franz’s sister. I remember that he did nothing but constantly examine the birds. Nicholas grabbed Kayla's lace gloves tightly, brought them to his nose and began to sniff.
    - Oh, nice smell. Sister, can I take this as a keepsake? The third party could see that Nicholas was not getting along well with Kayla. However, Kayla looked indifferent and said what she was about to.
    - There will be no judge. Nicholas, who had been smiling before, changed his face abruptly. As if it were a little ridiculous, he felt that he was being looked down upon, even with a little bit of anger.
    - Are you kidding me? The sister needs a judge to help her. But Kayla West shook her head.
    - Let's move on to a real duel, not a training one. I don't even need a training rapier. Choose your weapon and bring it back. “You must have forgotten a little, sister. Are you going to have a real duel with a man? The students sitting next to him also looked at her as at a strange creature. “Sister, you have no idea how cruel this battle is. Hearing Nicholas' warning, Kayla smiled an aristocratic smile, slightly lifting the corners of her lips. “I'm only dealing with one guy.
    Nicholas laughed out loud. He put his lips to Kayla's ear and looked at her. “Of course you're talking about the bed, aren't you? Hearing Nicholas's whisper, the people around him started laughing again. Even in this offensive moment, Kayla West kept a calm expression on her face.
    - Okay. If you want it so badly. Of course I agree. Nicholas happily agreed. His classmates could read the acrimony on Nicholas's face.

The day after Kayla challenged Nicholas to a duel, the Kratie Boarding Academy was filled with chaos. No one could not know the rumors that the girl, who had only been studying fencing for four months, had announced a real duel to a student from the knight class.
    - Kayla, what were you thinking? I can't believe you're really going to do this without using Schuett! Filia persistently discouraged Kayla. But Kayla West didn't seem to want to listen. “I hear you're just getting used to Sentinel-style swordsmanship. You said it was still hard for you. But a real duel? Iris Klein also helped Filia.
    - Yes, it is impossible to win without Schuette. Nicholas Chiard is quite a talented person. How can a girl who has just started practicing fencing overcome him? This does not mean that you are bad at swordsmanship, just that you had a little experience with a sword. Next to Iris, who shook her head in dismissal, Filia grabbed Kayla's arm.
    - Let's stop now. Let's go back to the beginning. You will be a little embarrassed, but it's okay. It's better than getting hurt.
    - Yes, Filia is right. Cancel the duel, Kayla. Kayla gently removed her hand and squeezed Filia's shoulder.
    - Do not worry about me. This is all because I have an idea. Filia and Iris sighed. What the hell did Kayla think of such a reckless act? They were worried about her as friends.
    Although Filia asked about the idea, Kayla just smiled and didn't answer. On that day, Kayla spoke to the butler through the messenger bird. However, even listening to the conversation, it was not clear what they were talking about. “I sent you an urgent telegram this morning. Have you checked it? "I checked just recently. Do you want me to do it exactly as it says here?"
    - Please do it. I would be very grateful to you if you could do as close as possible to what is written there. " Yes, I'll order it now. By the way, where are you going to use it?"
    - There is a place where you need to take advantage of it. Please hurry up. " Good." After finishing the conversation with the butler, Kayla sent the messenger bird out the window, and then climbed the stairs to the bed and lay down in its place. Filia was very worried about Kyle.
    - Kayla, what the hell are you thinking? Do you have a way to win? Kayla shook her head.
    - There's no such thing. I'll just do it my own way.
    - In your own way? When Filia asked, Kayla put a finger to her lips.
    - Secret. In the end, Filia had no choice but to surrender. She just wished her friend as much luck as possible. Kayla Vesta looked calm, although there were only a few days before the duel. She didn’t do any special workout routine. As usual, she studied her homework, ate meals in the cafeteria, and once spent time with the students munching on cakes in a dessert shop. Every time Kayla West passed by, the students whispered. Even Marianne Demiroff from A class came to tell her off.
    - What are you thinking about? Are you going to deal with that scoundrel Nicholas without Schuett?
    - Calm down, Marianne. I know what I'm doing… “I'm going to send a letter to the Marquis of West. If the wife of the Marquis found out about this ... Kayla hastily grabbed Marianne by the hem.
    - This is not only for me, but for Franz too. Kayla's eyes, looking at her, were very serious. In the end, Marianne had no choice but to surrender with her hands up. In the training room, the other students glanced at Kayla. With the exception of Kayla, all the students talked about the duel between Kayla and Nicholas. The fencing master stepped forward in front of Kayla.
    - Kayla, I heard about the duel. Is the preparation going well? Kayla smiled coldly and nodded.
    - I do not blame you, but what were you thinking? Kayla didn't answer and just smiled.
    - I will also attend the duel. There will be no judge, but if something happens, I will stop it. Kayla laughed.
    - Thank you, teacher Kelly. Kelly, the Guardian Knight, has been watching Kayla since she transferred. Although she had a strange habit, Kayla was definitely very sane and quickwitted. At first, she had only outstanding physical strength and it did not really matter, but now she was catching up with the students from the knight class. Her talent for the sword was also outstanding. Basic swordplay in the early days was awkward in the early days, and now the body line was so beautiful that it could be used as a demonstration. However, this is the case. He and Nicholas had a big difference in skills and a real duel must take place between them.
    As the day of the duel approached, the people around Kayla became nervous. But Kayla trained as usual, as if nothing had happened. Sometimes she would sit in the corner and rest, watching Nicholas. She meticulously watched Nicholas from training with a dummy to competing with other students. Very careful.

Finally, the day of the duel came. The training room was filled with students, teachers and even apprentices who were appointed knights. Among them was Kayla's ex-fiance Ritaus Aydzhar. "Is she going to do something absurd?"

20. cometothedarkside97

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share chapter maybe from book 5, or side story (book 6)? Since these chapters already posted in the previous post (book 1 here and here), and i'm currently working on book 2 and only have raw 1-4. So maybe we can complete the book here in the forum hehe:blobpeek::blobparty:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021