Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So am I, but that's all I got by using mtl on those reviews lol. Maybe you can try as well and see if you understand anything more since I'm positive that I didn't understand much

syofiaa and jkumi7 like this.
  2. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is a leopard? ngl im kinda disappointed, i prefer it if both are human. its always sad when i imagine one died because of old age and one still live for so long because they don't age like human.

3. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I'm a little tired of these badass pretending to be nice, sweet, innocent, this will only increase my annoyance.
    And why are there so many bitches with pink hair lately? I want to know the end of this woman.
    It's really hard to get rid of heart disease.

4. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    IM GLAD SOMEONE HAS THE SAME OPINION AS ME! I, too, don't like that brown haired dude this ppl are simping for. He isn't bad, yes, but he still was fooled and follows along with that bitch whole he fully rejects the fl right away like huh????? I noticed that when the fl ask him to dance but got rejected right away, but somehow he agrees to do errands with that bitch. He's bad either way, a total fucking dumbass which is totally a big turn off for me. I'm really glad he isn't the ml, and I hope the author won't change that!

5. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anything that even implies their lifespans are different thi or did you just assume that? If it was a vampire and human yea I've never heard of animal shifters having different lifespans usually

6. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler about the crown prince I want to see him suffer and face regret. thx in advance

7. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

SAME:blobsad: my heart already belongs to him but unfortunately he's not the ML. NOT AGAIN SECOND MALE-LEAD SECOND SYNDROME—

and i need more spoiler abt Cassion:blobpeek:

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mentioned in the manhwa spoilers that CP will regret breaking up with MC. Is it true or a wishful thinking? Will he try to get back with MC and will it be solely because of her power or because he’ll fall in love?

9. yanaaa25

yanaaa25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to some korean readers, the novel is quite boring. They might do good in the webtoon, they say.

Pochoclo and Fictionaddiction like this.
  10. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree I started with the novel and dropped it because the writing was boring then today I stumbled on the manhwa and came here for spoilers. It feels like a different story . much better for me.

shiory and jkumi7 like this.
  11. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a leopard shifter :blobneutral: im a little disappointed when I saw it, He kinda has a second lead vibes... I prefer Cassion more:bloborz: he had the ML's aura :blobconfounded:

Edit: but... The ML is cute :bloblove:although he looks like a kid :aww:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  12. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml? Some says he is a slave boy? Some says he is a commoner knight?
    Who is ML?

Wh
    Who is cassion?

13. yanaaa25

yanaaa25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kassion / 카시온:
    He appeared in chapter 4, the brown-haired guy. Remember the party MC went to where a guy caught her attention? It is him.

FunSmiles likes this.
  14. Blissful_reader

Blissful_reader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the first 2 chapters I was like; finally! A good manhwa with a strong willed FL who uses money like water to add to my list but afterwards, I got disappointed with the typical route of Villainess manhwa. Besides, why are there so many bitch OG FL in manhwa? Why can't women just support their fellow women instead of trying to bring down each other? And for the rumored ML (leopard guy) why gold hair again? I don't hate Golden hair guys because I'm a simp for them (especially Callisto Regulus from Death is the only way for the Villainess) but I think it would suit more for the Leopard guy to have Black hair, golden yes, and tanned body---aint that DAMN HOT????!!!!

Lastly, Isn't the crown prince look like a grandpa Emperor? I don't know if it's just my eyes or wut lol

ANYWAY, this is just my opinion DON'T HUNT ME DOWN lol

15. Gintokissidechick

Gintokissidechick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with you on this one. I'm all for fishes turning around and seeing the worth of a someone with an unfounded reputation but not in this one. She wasn't really evil or mean and honestly it seems like a lot of people like her (her maids and followers - they didn't look scared or terrified of her). They just know she kind of picks on this one girl(OG FL) but still she's messing with HER fiance.
    So for a group of guys to simp for OG FL and form a whole opinion because of some whining is pretty sad. Someone like the information guild leader. How are you an information guild leader if you got played like that (yh I know he came around really quickly but still) - you don't see the girl you are simping for messing with another ladies fiance and some other fishes?

Anyway I'll just want one ML who is a simp for only FL. the others can get redemption arcs or whatever

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait it means she's way to much powerful for a being who can reverse the time but if she already defeated fl in previous times using reversal of time then who reverse the time again from the beginning, is it og heroine again? And exactly how many times she can reverse the times hope it do have limitations otherwise she will keep stealing fl's achievements from her in future also.

17. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if I was gonna camp here or not but anyway I’m a lurker. I might just pass by again for some spoilers.

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  18. Alexaaa_23

Alexaaa_23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually glad javier is the ml.
    Yk I've had enough with the cold tsundere male leads.

Tho some of you may say Javier looks like a child... don't forget that he's a slave, most of the slaves in manhwa r malnourished. He's prolly a 2 or 3 years younger than the fl and that gap doesn't bother me at all.

I mean who doesn't want a sweet cinnamon roll?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  19. stolenwings

stolenwings Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too, too much Tsundere ML already. I need more sweet, cute Yandere ML like Javi T_T

20. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also really glad that the leopard is the ml but I have to say that I dont understand why people say the knight was blind or bad. Like up until now (in the manhwa at least) all that he has done is say that he is distrustful of the mc because she is a noble and he had been treated badly by the nobility up to that point.
    When he was talking to the ogFl all he said was that she talked bravely about her dreams, nothing about the mc.