Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. TETE1995

TETE1995 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the manhwas that I really can't stop thinking about. Penelope is just so well fleshed out, I absolutely love her as a protagonist.

Red and Mad likes this.
  2. s44dy

s44dy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr i feel the same way. I feel like why i love her is because her backstory was so sad but she still care for people
    And isn’t completely cold you know lol. This is literally my favorite manhwa. I cant wait to see more and you can tell that judith takes after Penelope lol

Red and Mad likes this.
  3. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SUOL changed it :0 !!!
    This time, the girl was good. She did not know what had happened the previous year, and felt remorse for how Penelope was treated :0
    In turn, Penelope smiled at her and told her to take care of herself:blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, what did Penelope did when she raised and aimed her crossbow at that blue haired girl?
    She seems to be frightened by how much Penelope had changed into a greater menace that can't be reckoned with.

5. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I SEE CALLISTO RED CAPE AND HIS HORSE!!!!:blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom:
    I don't want censorship in the next chapter, I want to see Callisto playing with the bear's head!!:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobpopcorn_cool:

xpeanut, Jukki, Juli Kidman and 5 others like this.
  7. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    There was no censorship!! :bloblove::blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The cap on Penny :blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]

8. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so happy finally!! we get to see more Calisto:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Jukki and Red and Mad like this.
  9. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finished this novel a long time ago and often tried imagining Callisto as the novel described. And for the first time in my 24 years of life i fell in love with imaginary man :blob_teary: and I really grateful that the manhwa doesn't betray my expectation :aww:

For those who have not read the novel yet, I recommend to read it. It is really good, my most fav romance korean novel :aww:
    Callisto is the ML who leaves the most deep impression on me than other ML from another novel I've ever read. Help, I can't get rid of his golden hair and his red eyes from my mind until now :blob_teary: am i abnormal? :blobsad:

Can't wait for updates from the manhwa to see him more :bloblove:

Janu123, Pipi1989, xpeanut and 2 others like this.
  10. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry you're not abnorma I've feel in love with so manyyyyyyyy imaginary (fictional) guys:blob_teary: and the fact you can't get him off your mind is totally OK too since I dream about them:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: because of how much I think about them

Janu123 and Piglove like this.
  11. Cayenasainty

Cayenasainty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone know where their slept together at the side story?

12. Piglove

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought there are many chapter that indicate they slept together. But they weren't explained in detail, just enough to let you know that they slept together. If I don't miss something, as far as I know side story chap 14 is the first chapter that indicate them slept together.
    When they in long distance relationship due FL studying and working for archeologis, they meet once a week and seems like they often slept together when they meet. Cmiiw though.

Scarlet Feather likes this.
  13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    My recollection is different. I believe that the way it happened is that Pen attended one of Callisto's birthdays while she was still on her archeological digs. She attended the party and she somewhat got jealous that some ladies were hanging around Callisto. As far my recollection goes, she is irritated at the ladies but she knows that Callisto doesn't encourage them. Callisto is doing his best as the host but also plans to vacate his position the moment he picks a suitable successor. Somehow a wine bottle goes in the story and they drank together and the conception of Judith happened with that.

Janu123, SofiyeJaan and Alcatria like this.
  14. Piglove

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Penelope got pregnant because they forgot to use contraception that day at Callisto's birthday party, but that was not the first time they did it. When Penelope first suspect she is pregnant (feeling nauseous after eating boiled soup), it is said that she and Callisto was in line about to not get pregnant before marriage and they've been so thorough with contraception. When Callisto discover that Penelope was pregnant, he was confused and and asked Penelope when she got pregnant. Penelope answered that there was only one day without contraception. So i think they often did it when they meet, but they always using contraception, lol pardon my imagination. And they usually meet once a week (Penelope had to go to to the palace once a week because Callisto asked for it).

15. s44dy

s44dy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to discuss something. So we know our fl is the original Penelope. We also know that original Penelope live so many lifes because she made same mistakes.i dont know if this is cannon or not but someone said that the choices our fl made when she got transferred were the choices original Penelope made. So i went and look at those choices. When i was looking i notice that these choices do look like what original Penelope would have said. but I noticed each choices was a little different then each others.now we know these choices were made in each different life of original Penelope but if you look at these choices in one choice it like she doesn’t even care about this family anymore. And in other choices it like she is trying to be polite and lastly in some its like she is begged them not to killed her. Tell me if i am correct. The choices i am talking about are when Penelope go to duke after the maid try to feed her bad food in chapter 7 or when reynold ask if she is ok and she said don’t bother in chapter 3

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  16. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS OF CH.69
    MY GOODD! THE ART IS SO F* GOOD!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

17. Deleted member 367916

Deleted member 367916 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for the cave part... DAMN! I wanna see him naked. Suol is really driving us all CRAZY! :blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blob_blush: