Discussion Is life supposed to be this good?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by grass_is_tasty, Aug 23, 2021.

1. grass_is_tasty

grass_is_tasty Grass is more than just weed.

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been thinking about it for a while. My life is too good. I have parents whose jobs are as sturdy as mountains, I've gotten good education, I get good food every day, I like what I do and my life is basically propaganda material.
    It's that good. But is it supposed to be this good though? Is life always going to be this peaceful or is something going to disrupt it?

Is it possible to pass a lifetime in a series of minor inconveniences? Or is this death flag going to hit me in the lungs. Am I going to get cancer eventually? Murdered? Stampeded on? Is my country going to go into war? Am I going to become a homeless, jobless bum eventually?

Isn't it nearly impossible for my life to be this damn good?

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raised a death flag, yo! Jokes aside, you could spend your blessed life worrying over all that could go wrong only for the satisfaction of getting to say you were right if things do somehow go downhill. Or you could spend it like me... who's not that different! :blobcheeky:

3. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, this sound like you're flexing about having a good life lmao but to be honest, you should just stop thinking about useless thing like those and just enjoy your peaceful good life because you're lucky enough to have it :)

4. Silver Spark

Silver Spark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You eat good food, lives a peaceful and healthy. You are worry whether this life gets disrupted and you will lose your happiness.
    The medicine of your worry is to see those people who don't have such things but than also lives happily. Instead of worrying, you should made a mindset to always be optimistic and not fall in despair

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    wut?
    do you wanna sudden death or something?
    be grateful to thing you have, cherish it~ as much as tragedy, adventure and stuff sound exciting as you grow older you will be surprise thing that leave impression actually simple mundane stuff~

worry about future is ok but overly worry is useless~

6. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Well life is like drawing lottery or gacha. You can get lucky streak and you can get unlucky streak. If it's smooth sailing for you then good for you. Others might need to improvise, adapt, to survive.