Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, someone picked the manhwa translation.

[​IMG]

Who is the villainess here again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mikaa, kawaii12345 and samster like this.
  2. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for Cassiel, he loved mc but MC married someone else. Also the manhwa art is pretty bad. Angela in the novel art is pretty but she looks plain in the manhwa.

Nikibunny, Juliew92 and Choccolat like this.
  3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Cassiel remembers the first timeline? If he does how does he react knowing her hurt MC?

4. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a link to the novel art? I want to see

5. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, i was talking about the novel art in the 1st page

6. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think thats FL

7. Freija

Freija Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, the artwork for the series is not really great. it's not bad, but whenever characters talk about how beautiful Angela is, i'm like... ehhhh, i've seen hotter girls. novel artwork always looks better, but that's probably because they only have to illustrate certain scenes and not the whole damn story.

thanks for all the spoilers and translations! but i have to say i'm kind of lukewarm on this series - the way that Jaina keeps refusing to see her fiance (even if she does have a understandable reason) is frustrating, especially with how she kept expecting him to fall for Angela even when all signs point to that things aren't playing out exactly as before.

tbh i think it's because of what feels like the hypocrisy with her meeting up with Dan while she's still engaged, and she just doesn't feel guilty (so far) about it because to her, her fiance is the one who cheated on her/will leave her anyways. but to the guy, she just all of a sudden turned cold one day and never explains why. it's understandable, but like some people have said the pacing just feels off/rushed.

i'm just here for her revenge story though, and i'm glad to hear that her romance isn't a big part of the story.

8. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to everyone who gave such comprehensive spoilers! I'm so grateful to all you bc my curiosity would just not subside :blobpeek:

What I've loved so far in this story is how there's no quick fix pill for MC to be okay with her fiance again, even when she gets to know that he was probably being brainwashed. It's nice to see a story that doesn't let detract the character's trauma due to naivete or innocence. The best part is how I feel sorry for both the fiance and MC, because they're both victims, to an extent.

I had a question though- there was a magician introduced in the racing track, right? Does he play a major part in the plot? Or is he just a mob?

9. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last spoilers from what I read.

So after MC spoke with the maids and confirmed she wasnt liked by anyone, she proceeded to console Angela, who asked her to solve the "misunderstanding" of the banquet. Basically telling her to go and cut herself out of society as she is now. MC only brushed it off and told her time will solve everything and thats it. Then MC spoke with a mage who made a recording machine that still isnt out in the market, and offered to help him with his problems with a contract he made drunk, obviously no advantages to him in the contract if she could have this recording machine he made. They made a deal and MC left with the machine.

Back at the mansion she gave the machine to Angelas main maid and told her to record when Angela reunites with Rona, the possible witch. MC knew Angela would reunite with Rona as things arent going her way, and Rona is the only true ally on her side. Angela tried leaving the mansion to visit Rona as expected, and the maids stopped her saying MC didnt allow her to leave. After a heavy discussion with the maids, MC came and convinced Angela she didnt want her to meet any noble lady as they would bully her. Angela totally believed all the lies and then agreed to have her maid accompany her. She met with Rona and they spoke in Laurel, the ancient language (just as MC expected it). Maid came back with the recording and MC heard it. She confirmed the existence of the love potion, and arrived to the conclusion that she and Cassius, the fiancee, were fed of it in her last life.

MC felt so distressed about what to do with the fiancee, as he is clearly innocent. Then she heard that she was fed the potion in this life as well, and Angela was complaining as MC didnt meet her expectations. Suddenly it all made sense to MC, why she was so focused in Angelas happiness, why she didnt care her whole life was being ruined by her and still she only worried about Angela. She was sick of the thought that her whole life went on a spiral because of some drugs. And she didnt understand why the drug didnt take effect on her on this life. MC also understood why Angela behaved so brazenly, why she didnt care about her attitude with MC. It was because it didnt matter what she did, as long as the drug was drunk, MC would follow Angela obediently.

On that instant the recording machine almost fell to the floor but the maid catched it. MC continued hearing the recording at the point where Rona notices the bracelet on Angela. Angela told her its a gift from his Magesty. Then Rona said they "could use that for..." And the recording stopped there. MC thought it was the best removing Rona from the beggining, and then she recalled how Rona told Angela the only way up is to take down the one up. Basically Rona was the mastermind behind everything that happened on the first life.

MC ordered to have Rona kidnapped and questioned, and some investigations about Rona and Angelas past. It turned out Rona and an old woman, the witch, were wandlers that established themselves in the village near Angelas state. The town ignored them and wanted them out, and Angela was the only helping hand for them. Thats how she gained the loyalty of Rona. The old woman, the witch is dead, so there is only a fixed amount of love potion. Angela has been waiting for the moment to fed it to the prince. Plan was to escalate on the social circles, by ruining MC ofc; and then to create an escenario to convince the public of their romance story and feed the drug the 2nd prince. Things didnt go as planned and now she is an outcast, while MC is receiving lots of invitations. MC plans on expanfding her social circle and become the flower of society.

10. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Can you summarize the latest chapters as well. It is about the hearing session now.

11. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ofc
    MC is in a carriage with future Empress on the way to the hearing of the case between the Empress knight, aka the guy she truly loves, and Bruno Lister (idk if thats the correct name, anyways the family doing a shark loaninig business (another objective to destroy of MC as the lady is against her). MC plays her angelic lady act and wins the favor and friendship of future Empress.

On the tribunal Bruno pleads the jury to demote the knight (aka ruining his life) and states he was one sidedly beat w/o a reason. Knight explained what happened and MC comes forward as the witness, offering evidence that she was indeed there. People start murmuring about Bruno not being capable of being a knight. MC said that even if Bruno was beaten, he caused everything by molesting a girl, Maria, and insulting the knights lady.

Bruno called Maria forward as a witness, sure that she would support his statement as he brided her before the trial. Maria stated she was molested by Bruno that night.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  12. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. It seems that MC bribed the girl before him. LOL.

13. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest manhwa chapter shows Maria providing the judge with letter from Bruno trying to bribe her as evidence. As the result, Bruno lost the case and abandoned by his family for dirtying their name. Afterwards, Jayna spoke with Maria and Hallys. When Maria left, Hallys surprised Jayna by revealing she knew that Jayna didn't help her purely out of good will, that she wants something from helping her. The chapter ended here.

14. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Any reason why Maria didn't help Bruno?

Also, Hally is not as simple as people thought. If anything, it seems that she see through Jayna's real character easily.

[​IMG]

Shey_04, Mikaa and evanesco99211 like this.
  15. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jayna and Hallys spoke with Maria before the trial and initially her Maria not to come to the trial. This is not only so she won't give false testimony, but also so there won't be any gossip about her. But after speaking with them, Maria decided to stand up for herself.

Yeah, Hallys knew that Jayna wants something from this. Despite this, I hope things went well with the two of them and they become friends.

16. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the bitch Aiden the orange hair guy in Ch. 38(manhwa)?

17. AiiiiiiiiLoveeeeNovels

AiiiiiiiiLoveeeeNovels Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what happened to Harace and her Knight that she loved. Did they get married and live happily ever after? They had the Noble x Commoner thing going so normally they would never be permitted to be together, even if Harace is no longer engaged to the second prince. So I’m wondering if Jayna managed to help her.

18. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what's being said in chapter is 52 and 53?

19. aahee

aahee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t consider myself fluent in Korean, but I do read and understand enough to get the gist of the chapter.

• Jayna wonders which family Dane really belongs to
    • Is he the illegitimate son of some duke or marquess?
    • Dane knows who Jayna is but apologizes for not saying who he is.
    • Dane: “It’s pretty late now, but I could tell you who I am now —“
    • Jayna: “No, its okay, don’t tell me. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable”
    • There’s a lot more people at the lakeside now.
    • Dane is pretty upset that it’s harder to relax at the lakeside now that there are a lot of people. Jayna worries that Dane won’t be coming to the lakeside anymore since he lost all his reasons to come to the lakeside.
    • scene change - text box: “The next day, late in the afternoon. Anna returns from trying to find the witch’s medicine.”
    • Anna could not find the medicine (translated as witch’s medicine but most likely the love potion.) even though she searched Rona’s house thoroughly. Jayna doesn’t mind though since it would be more suspicious if Anna found the medicine that easily.
    • Jayna got a letter “from” Rona. Since Angela would try to look for Rona, and Jayna would not be able to hide Rona for too long, Jayna prepared a fake letter from Rona. Unfortunately the person who wrote the letter did not do a good job.
    • Jayna reads the letter and notes that it was written in the Imperial Language with some Laurel written here and there(?).
    • the letter: “I have been kidnapped. Somewhere in the west side of the capital. I don’t know the purpose or who the culprit is. Please be careful, my lady.”
    • The letter will be rewritten in full Laurel. Anna suggests writing it in Rona’s handwriting as well, knowing someone who can craft well done handwriting forgeries. Jayna gives her approval to go forwards
    • Fast forward: Angela finds Rona missing a few days later, earlier than what Jayna expected. Angela rushes to Jayna.
    • Angela: “Rona’s house had been ransacked and its certain someone broke in.”
    • Jayna: “Aren’t you worrying needlessly? Maybe shes doing some spring cleaning and wants a change—“
    • Angela: “It’s different! Someone definitely did this”
    • Jayna grimaces at the fact that they didn’t clean up Rona’s house in time while searching for the medicine.
    • Jayna: “Calm down, Angela. Remember what I said earlier? The street that Rona’s house is on is filled with suspicious people.”
    • Angela: “So where did she go? She wouldn’t leave without a word.”
    • Angela has a slight panic attack at the thought of Rona being kidnapped. Jayna gives the signal to Anna, to which Anna finally speaks up.
    • Anna: “I’m sorry to intrude on your moment, Lady Angela, but a letter from Rona did actually come for you...”
    • Jayna: “What?! Why didn’t you mention it earlier?”
    • Anna: “I apologize! I just remembered right now! A maid should have brought it into Lady Angela’s room, did she not notice?”
    • Angela: “N-no... I rushed to Jayna’s room when I came back.”
    • Jayna: “Call Ellie and have her bring the letter-“
    • Angela: “No, it’s okay, I’ll go myself.”
    • the letter: “Lady Angela. I coincidentally met up with some people from my hometown. I have some things to ask them and need their help on as well. In the meantime, I will be vacating my house. I will be back soon, so please do not worry.”
    • Jayna: “That’s a relief, she met up with some people from her hometown”
    • Angela: “Strange... Rona wouldn’t do this without my permission...”
    • Jayna: “Maybe the thing she needed help with was urgent. Also, its just some people from her hometown.”
    • Angela: “Thats whats more strange! Rona has no need to meet people from her hometown!”
    • Jayna: “What does that mean? The capital has many people from the South Valley. It’s not strange to meet someone from the South Valley in the capital.
    • Or.
    • Is Rona not a South Valley native?”
    translation to the best of my ability! will try to update with other chapters soon.

20. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary. So Jayna is actually hired someone to kidnapped Rona? LOL. So much for "Angelic" Lady. Now I wonder will she killed Rona off-screen as well?

By the way, do you know what Harace said to Jayna in the previous chapter? From what I have seen from the raw, Harace seems doesn't mind Jayna's manipulation and want to be her friend more than ever.