Discussion Have You Ever Read This Manhua

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Yumiko Heartfilia, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20210821_093838.jpg STAR DREAM IDOL PROJECT
    Description:-
    Brilliant starlight, magnificent stage! With friendships born out of songs, girls embark on the journey toward their dreams. Behind the disgrace of a fallen star, lurks a foul conspiracy. The bond between two bosom friends, cleaved by cruel twists of fate.

To exonerate her dead mother, a girl steps into the ranks of aspiring idols. As the stage turns into a bloodless battlefield, she will chase after her dreams upon her songs.

This is one my favorite manhua, Check this one out guys, it's not Yuri, It's a Revenge theme Manhua, And if you love watching reality singing shows, you gotta try to read this manhua, This one has both Art & Plot!! And Friendship, and I think a tiny lil bit of Romance and Full of Drama......

You can read this one in Webcomic App Officially!

2. Huapollon

Huapollon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... how thematically close is this to Skip Beat?

3. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they are similar, In Skip Beat, it's about acting & In this manhua, It's about singing and contest, If you liked skip beat, then you're gonna like this one, It's not completed yet though!

This is all about SUPERNOVA SINGING COMPETITION, Where girls about age of 16 - 18, can participate in the supernova.