Spoiler The Spoiled Daily Life of the Villain’s Mother Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shouahang58, Aug 24, 2021.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Title: 反派亲妈的被宠日常[穿书]
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-spoiled-daily-life-of-the-villains-mother/

Description:
    When she fell into the Chuān Shū system, Jiang Shi Ning not only had to be the mother of various villains and supporting characters to get them back on track, but also had to ‘leave in death’ at the right time. After five lifetimes of reincarnation, the highest level. She can finally return to the normal world. But …… she never expected to see a familiar face.

The emperor and prince brother: “Mother, this time, this sons will protect you!”

Republican marshal/female writer brothers and sisters: “Mother, it’s okay, we’ll start from zero together.”

Sword Saint of the Immortal World: “Mother. Son will take care of you.”

Little Monster of the Apocalypse: “Mother Mother, here’s an apple for you!”

Jiang Shi Ning: “…… don’t mess with that, no fighting ah, you’re not allowed to fight ah!”
    Also known as: “Mom love me again” “Mom who do you love most?”
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please give me spoilers on this novel! Anything will do! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Carolina Carvalho

Carolina Carvalho Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to the translator of the story? The WildHound? I try to log into Wattpad but she doesn't have her account anymore T-T

4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a qt?