Link Click/Shiguang Daili Ren

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Deleted member 41274, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello people on the internet!
    Two days ago I watched a gigguk video, where he introduced me to some Chinese anime. He said it was good, but not good enough to be ranked 21 on myanimelist. Another big youtuber said the same.
    So, this is the second Chinese anime I watched after The King's Avatar and in my opinion both are drawn amazingly and have stories, which both drew me in.

TKA is old news for me, but this new anime though. It was even better than what gigguk said. Because for me it's at least worth rank 21, it might be rank 1. Maybe I'm just biased, it's just my personal opinion.

The two protagonists run a shop which works with photographies. They have the ability to go back in time through a photography, in order to fullfill some small wishes for customers for money, to do something, which doesn't change the future, but can make the customer happy.

Everything good. I can't tell you the ending, because you have to watch it yourself. It was very unexpected and therefore I liked it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2021
    Cite, SleepyMintii and Kaparin like this.
  2. AneeChan

AneeChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY SHIT IKR, NO BODY UNDERSTANDS LC!!!

Kaparin likes this.
  3. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished watching this yesterday, and I really hope people acknowledge it's worth! This donghua is soo good TwT especially the ending just left me with shocked Pikachu face and ed starting in background hits soo hard!!

But people don't really prefer watching in Chinese language or any other other than jap ;-;

Deleted member 41274 likes this.