Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like the manhwa will change some things up

suray_yaya01 and BlaackSwaan like this.
  2. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    perhaps this happens often.

suray_yaya01 and amicheeto like this.
  3. Memesloiheress

Memesloiheress New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Q
    UOTE="suray_yaya01, post: 6628787, member: 383201"]
    The fencing teacher was angry because he did not hear his warning words.
    - Nicholas Chiard! Penalty for disobeying orders! As a result, Nicholas managed to lose 10 points. The grades will be calculated later in the next semester.

After working out at the gym and taking a bath, I ended the day by taking a walk in the girls' dorm garden. Now I understand why Franz could not use Schuett and was beaten. I'm sorry about that. One of the reasons he was bullied was that a member of the West family would become the Commander of the Guardian Knights. And he didn't want to use Schuette, because he didn't want to break the rules of the Academy. You're a fool.
    Now I have a feeling that in the future I will become the target of those who tortured Franz. I'm a girl and I'm in a women's dorm, so I don't think they could treat me like Franz, but I wasn't sure. Usually these guys were scoundrels.
    But I was not going to sit still. If you try to fight me again, I will strike back at you.
    Thinking, I saw the body of a bird with a bluish tint. It was the messenger bird of the West family, and it flew to my window. When I hurried up to my room on the third floor, I saw on the table the documents delivered by the butler and the messenger bird. "Mistress Kayla, I sent you the requested data, have you received it yet?" Alto is very talented. A few days after I entrusted this task to him, he provided the results so soon.
    - Thank you, everything made it safely to my room. You can see the zeal with which you were engaged in this matter. "Not at all, that's what you asked me to do."
    - So, how is Franz doing now? "Great. Every day he goes to the forest to watch the birds, and in the evening he trains with Shitsuro."
    - Has he become more skillful? "Progressing gradually. Now he has mastered the range that can surround a mansion."
    - So soon? He learns quickly. Again, Franz was a child who was supposed to be Master Shitsuro. The original plot of the novel appeared and disappeared, but fortunately, this has not changed.
    - Then I say goodbye. I need to see the data you sent me. "Okay Miss Kayla. Good day." The messenger bird flew out the window again and disappeared, as if scattered in the air.
    I hastily opened the paper bag and looked at the schools Alto was exploring.
    As expected, Alto even arranged the papers neatly. From terrain sketches to school drawings and features of nearby villages. Among them, I really liked all three schools. Although they were far from the capital and close to the border, it was said that there was a good army there, so the security was good and in general the students were said to be simple. The most important thing.
    This also included the fact that the school was poor and in dire need of donations. I calculated the allowance assigned to me. It was also important that I saved my pocket money. I didn't spend it as dresses, jewelry and essentials were given to me at home, so I never had to buy anything myself. I chose three schools and started writing heartfelt letters to their principals.

I fell asleep early in the morning because I studied basic subjects and humanities until late at night. The tired body did not sleep well enough. I fell asleep and all sorts of thoughts fluttered in my head, showing a familiar picture. Memories of the past unfold like a panorama, like a quiet projector. I used to go to the school my younger brother went to, like I was going to work.
    - There are bruises on my brother's body, what happened? “Don't think the wound is related to our school. It's a pity that this happened to our student ...
    The situation did not change even after I found the letter hidden in my brother's desk drawer.
    - It's difficult. The teacher in charge was alarmed by the names of the perpetrators in the letter. “Now that you have just brought this letter just now, it looks like it was written by you quite recently. My chest was tight as if I were trapped. When I couldn't breathe like in water, my heart sank as if my body was scared.
    -…! I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, where I saw that it was time to get up and get ready for class. I was so nervous that I couldn't move. I couldn't sleep at night, so I felt sleepy in class. I could not wake up from this state, but thanks to the person in front of me, I was able to escape from sleep.
    - Lady Kayla West. Her bright blonde hair, eyes the color of peridot. A fragile figure that seems to crumble if you only touch it.
    - We need to talk. Unlike her innocent appearance, Leodora, who pressed people with one glance, stood in front of me. They followed her. Ah, she's finally here.

This can be really bad. Sitting in the chair, I looked at Leodora and her gaze became even more arrogant. The drowsiness was gone. I got up and was able to look down at her because I was taller than her.
    - Yes, we'll talk. Leodora smirked slightly and smiled with her lips only. It was a pretentious kind of deal, anyone could see it.
    - Now I think that you have adapted well to life in the women's hostel, and therefore I want to hear your answer about the living room. Leodora's expression looked like she was expecting my answer. “I am grateful for the offer you gave me, but I cannot afford to lose my concentration in my studies right now. I regret. I also smiled a commercial smile as much as possible.
    - By the way, Lady Kayla, you haven't debuted yet. Leodora suddenly pointed to my social activities. “So you don’t seem to understand the importance of our living room?” Lady Kayla won't be in a noble society? Even if you have a coming-of-age ceremony, you are not going to have it in the company of ordinary people, right? Leodora's eyes were fixed on Filia, who was sitting next to me. Filia tilted her head and shrugged. A follower standing next to Leodora was whispering something in her ear. I don't know what she said to her, but Leodora nodded with a satisfied expression on her face.
    “So Lady Kayla West. I'll give you time to think again. Do not give up this opportunity. I ask you to do this ... Having said that, I had to nod.
    - Yes, I'll think about it. It was only when Leodora and her followers disappeared in front of me that Filia's breathing was restored. I think I haven't breathed either until now
    - Kayla, Leodora is right. I think it would be better to join the living room. Especially if you aim to get good grades and skip semesters. I disliked the people in this living room so much that my ears began to tingle. “Everyone in the living room has good grades. There is a lot of high quality information, so they learn better. Yes, it's better to have an ally than an enemy by my side. Should I ask any of the living room members? I wanted to hear how it works. Filia said almost nothing, noticing that I was worried.
    - Marianne Demiroff is also a member of the living room. If Kayla asks, will she answer? Yes, Marianne was there. I will use my next break to visit Marianne in Class A.
    - Lady Kayla! Are you here. Marianne greeted me with her usual forced smile. It was difficult at first to accept, but as I continued to see it, I thought it was okay. Unlike Class E, Class A was noisy during the break.
    Looking back at the graduates, it seemed that there were not as many noblemen as in the E class, and the proportion of graduates from among the common people was high. I immediately got down to business and asked the living room what kind of place it was and what kind of activity they were doing.
    - I joined, but I don't do something there very often.
    - Oh yeah? Then I don't care. - I have to go home every weekend and do my homework, which my father gave me separately. Duke Demiroff was a highly educated person, despite the fact that Marianne was not his successor, but was still sent to the Kratie Academy.
    - I heard that they share many materials, including classes and exam questions. Is that really true? I should have achieved stunning results at the end of this semester. So I could not help but ask this question.
    - I'm not sure. This is information that is shared only by a small amount in the living room. Marianne seemed to know little because she was not active. But it couldn't be said that the living room that Marianne was talking about was right for me.
    This was the place where they had to meet once a day for tea, visit each other during some holidays, and travel together during the holidays.
    “Of course, if I don't join, Lady Leodora may hate me. So if I just sign up and don't engage in any activity, I will most likely be able to leave. By the time my thoughts about the living room were disappointing, Marianne had penetrated my thoughts.“And Mister Franz was a member of the men's dorm room. But when Mr. Franz began to harass, no one stood up. Only Ritaus supported him.
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you for the spoiler awwww

4. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please let me know what chapter start from book 4 or 5?? How about book 3 ?? I will try to translate it

5. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Be ready guys, this Arc is very long. So, Book 2 only have 3 chapters, that's why each chapter have a realllyyyy long length.

BOOK 2 CHAPTER 9: VACATIONS
    BOOK 2 CHAPTER 10: 7TH GRADE
    BOOK 2 CHAPTER 11: FLOWER OF THE EMPRESS

So yeah, our "uke" little brother gonna get his Fiance pregnant at the age 16 years old:blobamused:. Franz entered a school for female only but because of donation the school became co-ed school, but he still the only boy there. Marianne demand to FL that she will not let her Fiance in girls school like that alone. Then she followed Franz there. 3 month after she transfered, she became pregnant lmao. :blob_patpat:

I'll post about it in later chapter, it's happen in book 2

ps: there is gonna be lil bit problem with spaces, idk why but when i copy paste the text from my microsoft word to here the spaces become kinda messy/jumping, but still readable

Because the chapter is too long, i get error messages from Novelupdates that i can't post it. Instead i post it in my blog here:
    LHMYBF – V2C9

Btw, i'm adding SPOILER TABLE OF CONTENT's via Spoiler Curator's account, you can check it in page 1. Anyone can edit it by clicking "edit", currently it edited until post #166.

#######
    I think your source is not Kakaopage version, but a book version. But i think your source cutting the chapter in book version into shorter parts so it become similiar with kakaopage version (because its short).

Why i said this? Because there is "***" in your mtl, usually something like that exist in book version in k-novel to cut the paragraph.

For the Kakaopage version, where they have more chapter because they cut it into smaller arc, didn't have the sama start with what you post. Maybe you can check your source again and re-check the title?
    Or i'll dm you to check your source (edit: i already dm you to avoid spamming with discussion in spoiler forum)

Main Story Table of Content - Book Version

BOOK 1 CHAPTER 1: HOW WILL OUR FAMILY SURVIVE?
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 2: WHY IS HE DANGEROUS
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 3: FIRST MEETING
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 4: ASTER LYSCH YERBHA
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 5: FEMALE DORMITROY OF KRATIE BOARDING ACADEMY
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 6: RITAUS EISER
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 7: BOARDING ACADEMY PENALTY SYSTEM
    BOOK 1 CHAPTER 8: EXAM FOR PROMOTION/PROMOTION TEST

BOOK 2 CHAPTER 9: VACATIONS
    BOOK 2 CHAPTER 10: 7TH GRADE
    BOOK 2 CHAPTER 11: FLOWER OF THE EMPRESS

BOOK 3 CHAPTER 12: Duchy of Lysch
    BOOK 3 CHAPTER 13: Escape
    BOOK 3 CHAPTER 14: Castle of Blue Roses

BOOK 4 CHAPTER 15: 3 Years Later
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 16: Return of Aster
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 17: Welcome Party
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 18: Scandal
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 19: Hunting Competition
    BOOK 4 CHAPTER 20: Crack

BOOK 5 CHAPTER 21: Leak
    BOOK 5 CHAPTER 22: Counterattack
    BOOK 5 CHAPTER 23: To the Imperial Palace
    BOOK 5 CHAPTER 24: End-New Beginning
    ===
    EXTRA BOOK 6/Side Story

Here the original kakaopage version of chapter 19

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    nyxxx, Hathley, Lady Lullaby and 14 others like this.
  6. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Your translation is pretty good. I have something to compare it with) At least my translator translates everything perfectly and is readable. Thanks to you, many people will be able to read the novel normally and there will be no stupid mistakes, as happened with another translation.

7. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha nooo, it's mtl tho since i'm not fluent, so there is gonna be mistakes, and there is a difference in quality between mtl and translation:blobpats:.

Yeah i'm glad to share, but i can't promise how many i can post since i'm busy with work and only do the mtl in my spare time. Also i have other k-novel interest beside this one to mtl that i favor more :blobjoy::blobpopcorn_cool:

suray_yaya01 and BlaackSwaan like this.
  8. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't be modest, everything is fine. You are well done) The site where I read is full of different translations, but it is so bad that it is easier for me to read spoilers. I'm serious. Some transfers are even worse than mtl and people take money for this.:notlikeblob:

DOHere and suray_yaya01 like this.
  9. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the quality tls:aww:

suray_yaya01 likes this.
  10. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    if anyone knows the authors twitter, please do mention it

suray_yaya01 likes this.
  11. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    https://twitter.com/_zziho The author of the manhwa.

VNikaT and suray_yaya01 like this.
  12. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    wait is it the writer or the artist,, maybe even both??

suray_yaya01 likes this.
  13. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist, the author of the novel, I have not yet found myself in the search.

No, she's just an artist. She still has one completed work called "The Will to Live".

https://twitter.com/zziho_ There are two pages there.

VNikaT, suray_yaya01 and amicheeto like this.
  14. porkupine

porkupine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i neeedd to know what happens to her og brother :( been reading the manhwa and fl and the brother's relationship is so sad

suray_yaya01 likes this.
  15. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    What is described here is the first side chapter.

She killed those guys who bullied her brother to get revenge. The fourth escaped, but she still tried to kill him again, and then the boy's father shot her.

In Kayla's real world, there were two sisters who drew manhwa. The first was more talented, and the second considered her abilities average.She was also seriously ill.As a result, they started working together. The sister who was ill wanted to write a bright story where Kayla is a brave knight, and Aster is a beautiful prince. But her illness began to worsen and only another sister was engaged in the work, she completely redid the plot. She didn't like it, she lies on the bed and thinks about why their story turned into a BL and sees an article about a murder where the older sister avenged her brother. For some reason, it hurts her and she remembers Franz and Kayla. She says that if God really exists, let him make the lost brother and sister happy in another world.The author decides to write a different version of the story on his own.

Kayla managed to meet with her brother from a previous life, he honestly told about the bullying. They moved her brother dropped out of school, Kayla works in the dojo as she dreamed. Her younger brother said that when he told her everything, he saw a ghost with black hair and blue eyes. The older sister asks to stop because she does not like ghosts. But he says that this ghost was his older sister. She is surprised, but asks to stop talking about ghosts again and have a quiet breakfast.

MikotoP, Ac03, babayagu and 71 others like this.
  16. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So after changing past it is another timeline? So our Kayla and real-Kayla are different person with same past, right?
    I wondered why Aster didnt use 1 min to save grandpa Lithi. So this is why...

Still dont understand how can you redo story that much so it become creepy bl from light and cute straight relationship book lmao. So the new different story after article is current timeline?

17. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    After Aster's grandfather attacked the Empress and was executed. Lithi's family became traitors. Three years later, he returned much stronger and more prepared. This is most likely an omission of the author at the expense of whether Aster wants to save his grandfather or not.

Kayla had a dream where she and her brother live happily, the girl says that it's like another she lives with her brother in another life.Considering that she changed the past, her brother was still alive, so was she, too. There is a manga called "Orange". It just talks about different time scales. She changed the past for another herself and her brother, but her story remained the same.

It mentioned that the more talented sister wanted to write a dark fantasy. And the other wanted a bright and kind story. They started working together on a Magical Mirage, but as soon as the illness worsened, the sister changed the plot without warning the other. A wave of criticism and discussions fell on her at the expense of a bad plot, it was also mentioned that she went to a psychologist because she has unstable mental health. The other sister didn't like it, but she couldn't change anything, and when she read the article, she decided to create an Alternative ending for the Magic Mirage and for the brother and sister))The current timeline is the story of an author who wanted to change the ending for everyone. At least that's how it turns out)

Ac03, Screamletter, Chorkie and 47 others like this.
  18. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate going to work in my past life and now.
    - Madam, you have to get up. You are not yet late to lament.
    - Madam, I know that you are awake. Violently, Remi roughly pulled off the blanket that I pulled up to the tip of my head.
    - Remi, please ... I came in late yesterday.
    Remi didn’t blink an eye when I begged.
    - You have to appear sincere in front of your superiors in order to get promoted faster. You must become the commander in chief. Remi yanked out the blanket that she took from me.
    “Count Serta has already become commander-in-chief.
    - I mean, you need to get this job back! You shouldn't lose sight of what the West family is up to.
    Yes, a groan comes out of my mouth. My father announced his retirement after my return three years ago.
    The current commander of the Guardian Knights was Count Serta, a direct blood relative of the Hillet family, the Empress's father. It was very unusual for someone who is not a member of my family to sit in the seat of the commander-in-chief of the Guardian Knights. This is how long it took my family to do it.
    Because of this, the relatives of the West family expect a lot from me. Hurry up to get promoted and regain the position of commander-in-chief.
    What should I do? I'm not going to sit there. Currently, my father passed on the title to me and travels frequently.
    There were times when he did this with his mother, and there were times when he left with Franz to watch wild birds. I think he gave up mentally when I went missing and then returned home.
    - To wash and have breakfast! I only cooked what you like. Indeed, on the table were my favorite boiled fruits, soft-boiled eggs, cookies, and coffee full of caffeine. Looking at the clock, I see that it is still early morning.
    - What, still 6? I can sleep for another half hour.
    - I heard that today is the day of meeting with Her Majesty.
    - Oh, that's the way it is. I forgot. I didn't want to go to work, so I could hardly get out of bed with a heavy body.
    - In the meantime, I'll bring your ironed uniform, so go wash!
    - Ah, I want to be unemployed!
    - What did you say, miss?
    - Nothing! I was busy every day. Manage your territory at home or do your knightly duty outside? Even though Alto was very helpful in managing the land, the knights had a lot of work to do. In particular, the military police, and not the guards, had a lot of work because they had to pay attention to the border zone.
    - Marquis, happy journey today.
    Everyone in the house accompanied me to the carriage. I told them not to do it, but it was common every morning. I looked up and looked up at the roof of the mansion before getting into the carriage. Around the roof were blue, shield-shaped borders. It was Shitsuro discovered by Franz.
    “Please take care of my house today. I greeted Shitsuro in a voice only I could hear. It was the beginning of my day to greet Shitsuro, who was guarding the house.
    It has been three years since Shitsuro was installed in our home. As a result, my house has never been attacked by a petty thief, let alone a hitman. And for this reason, the imperial court was still thirsty for Shitsuro. Especially the Empress ...
    ***​

“I salute Her Majesty the Empress, the great glory of the Elbach Empire. In uniform, I bent down, bending my right knee.
    “Come to me with your head held high, Sir Kayla. I cautiously approached the Empress and kissed her on the back of my hand.
    "This is nothing but the fact that I called you." As soon as I stepped back, the Empress immediately got down to business.
    “I don’t know if you admit it ... The Empress fell silent in mid-sentence and looked into my eyes. I could predict what the Empress would say.
    - Shitsuro cannot be called the treasure of the Vesta family.
    This is the treasure of the Elbach Empire. As expected, you call Franz and Shitsuro. I repeated the answer I had prepared beforehand because I was afraid it would happen.
    - Shitsuro is a magical tool that best reflects the psychological state of the wearer. What Franz doesn't want to do turns out badly. That is why I am afraid for Shitsuro's condition in the palace.
    “… You don’t want to defend the palace?
    - As I said, Franz is very fragile. Sometimes, when he is in a difficult situation, he is easily intimidated and cannot make Shitsuro work.
    - The Marquis of Vesta is so weak that he can oppose me, but not against the Imperial Palace? To me, a wizard, this is a little incomprehensible. Of course, I made it all up. In fact, Shitsuro can be anywhere if the main owner wants it. We can build a border in our house and then create a shield in the Imperial Palace.
    But I didn't want to do it.
    - I'm sorry. Shitsuro and Shuett are very unique magic. After searching the library at the Marquis West, I found out that it turns out that Shitsuro can set up several barriers in different places. But the detailed capabilities of Shitsuro and Schuett were highly secret, so few in our family knew about them. I used this to lie to the Empress.
    “But I swear that I, Kayla West, will own Shuette for Her Majesty and the Empire. The Empress smiled modestly with a gracious face.
    - I have heard this oath 33 times. Have you counted?
    - I'm sorry. Currently, there are only two places that Shitsuro defends by spreading a barrier over the Marquisate of West and the Duchy of Demiroff, Marianne's home. There was a reason why Shitsuro did not extend his barrier to the Imperial Palace.
    This was because when the Shitsuro barrier spread, the people belonging to that location were equally protected. The same was true even if the person moved from place to place under the protection of Shitsuro.
    Everyone who once entered Shitsuro's barrier was safe. It was Shitsuro's blind spot. Shitsuro could not stop equally well-protected people from attacking each other.
    Therefore, if the Imperial Palace is to be like a Shitsuro Protected Area, it will not help if the Imperial Palace assassin enters our home.
    - There is a constant conflict in neighboring countries. If I could get help from Shitsuro, I would be less worried about the Emperor
    The Empress, holding her forehead as if she had a headache, looked at me.
    - How is the Emperor feeling? I heard that he just barely got out of bed recently.
    - It was temporary. He heard about the border conflict and went to bed. The Emperor's health deteriorated three years ago.
    This period appears to date back to the time when Duke Litha was executed. This was unconfirmed, but it was rumored that the Emperor was very opposed to the execution of Duke Litha. prison, but don't kill him. It is said that the Hillett family and their forces ignored this opinion of the Emperor. Since then, the Emperor must have begun to suffer. More than two and a half years have passed since the Empress began her regency in place of the Emperor.
    “By the way, Sir Kayla, have you thought of what I said?
    - What? What did you say? I could not understand, because I was thinking about a little different.
    - About marriage, which we talked about then. My little brother is not married yet and I think he will suit Sir Kayla very well. I felt agitated and took a deep breath without realizing it. You need to control your facial expression.
    “I have no intention of getting married yet, and I don’t have time to think about it because I am overburdened with work and land management.
    I refused, but the Empress laughed and said, “Don't worry.
    - My brother helps my father with books. If he marries Sir Kyle, you don't have to worry about running the Markazate West. Not long ago, I heard rumors that he was caught pocketing money by manipulating the books of the Hillett family. Was that how it was?
    “Besides, he's so handsome that he's so popular with women. 20 years ago?
    “Although he is a little old, it is usually good for men to be mature.
    He's too ... too old.
    - And this is the mother's family of the next Emperor, which means that the West family will always be in good standing. No, I will lose money.
    - …I'm sorry. I bowed my head without saying anything more. Then the Empress, this time, offered me other men.
    “What about Sir Rano, second son of Earl Sert? Since he is the second son, I think he would be a good match for Sir Kayla
    You mean the one whose three wives died mysteriously? When I refused this time, she suggested another opponent.
    - What about the third son of the Marquis of Libet, Sir Christian? He is my cousin and he is looking for a marriage partner. The age difference was the closest among the men recommended by the Empress, at seven years, but this man had an unacceptable flaw.
    -He loves alcohol and games, but he is a good-natured child. He won two gold medals for his addiction to gambling and alcohol. Why are these lovely men that you propose to me are lonely? Moreover, they were all unparalleled relatives of the Empress.
    After all, are you trying to bring me to your power?
    - I'm sorry! I had nothing more to say. As I continued to refuse, the Empress's voice grew cold.
    “Sir Kayla seems to be very well versed in men. For a moment, I was furious. Why are you shoving old people to me?
    - Actually, I! ..
    The Empress's eyebrows went up as my voice burst into fury. I felt like a child. I have to say something now that I have opened my mouth. But the words that burst out were amazing in themselves.
    - ... I like men younger than me! There was silence.
    - NS… The Empress looked me up and down. I was going crazy. What did I just say?
    “Sir Kayla, your taste is more ...
    And the words of the Empress no longer continued.
    What is my taste? It was an impromptu clarification to avoid confrontation with men my uncle's age, and later I regretted having said that to the Empress

Srsly i dont really like the empress. Shes the real villainess tho such a pushy.
    #impromptu - done without being planned.

ps: I will working on book 4 or Volume 4 :)

Ac03, Sam Moriarty, nyxxx and 23 others like this.
  19. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    This woman does not know how to stop during the time, this is her problem. And she has serious problems with her head.

20. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found somewhere spoiler that in original story Aster didnt kill Kayla actually. He fell in love with her and Franz was a guarantee that she wont run away. Wow... Is it true? It sounds too sus for me.

Screamletter, nyxxx, Klioo and 5 others like this.