Spoiler Baby Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who were her real parents?

2. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii can someone clarify .. in the start of the manhwa, the fl was narrating how things got tragic... so the whole story is just a flashback? and did someone read the novel already? did she got reborn or is it a tragic ending? thanks!!!

terpseachore, Nefroza and Animelover3 like this.
  3. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who will the save the lover of duke imprisoned in the tower?

4. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how they show her education progress.

As a modern person, being polite is manners. But here, they pause when she spoke extremely polite and said they'll correct her education. Her teacher also lead her to speak informally.

I was like, this is a recipe of a spoiled brat, a true making of a rude arrogant child.

But then her father came in and explain about noble oblisse (I can't spell). About their responsibilities in exchange of their extravagance and that when it comes to it, a noble must lay down their life to protect their people regardless of being a commoner or slave.

Of course, the hierarchy system is mostly ideal and the real exchange was never made equal but it totally shows the historical mentality. Other stories brushed off this kind of dynamics and jump straight to whatever princess, duke, and political maneuvers there are. So this section of the story caught my attention.

Sourwer.XDD, terpseachore and Minaeli like this.
  5. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am terribly sorry for the crappy summary, also I know I left some information out, but I was either being lazy or forgetful, so I'm sorry.
    The story started off in an orphanage with a crappy orphanage head who doesn't like the mc. The mc wished to be adopted, when suddenly one day, she was called by the owner to come quickly. She ran, hoping it's about her getting adopted when she saw a knight holding a sword against the owner of the orphanage. The knight ended up telling her that she'll be adopted by the Duke, and he'll come tomorrow to pick her up. For the first time, she gets treated well in the orphanage. The next day, she meets the Duke and after telling her that she'll stay temporarily with him, she feels sad, because she thought it meant she'll return back to the orphanage, so they both end up returning back to the Duchy's place. The mc gets cleaned up and gets's to eat and try out food that she never ate before. On her first night, she couldn't sleep because she couldn't feel that all that was real, when she heard her maid talking about her to another maid, claiming about the mc being an obstacle on her way to become the duchess or something like that, and the mc starts to feel sad and cries. One of the spirits tries to comfort her, and the next day she starts her lessons. The mc learns from a boy in the royal academy who receives top grades, and he teaches her about being the Child of Prophecy, and how she should be precious, and how to treat herself well, and he teaches her to speak informally to the knights and servants. She practices on that, and she says that she likes her made (the one who spoke bad about her and made her cry) she thinks that just because people hate her, doesn't mean she should hate them. The maid starts to like her and she gets to meet her 5 knights who'll protect her. Her dad, the Duke, comes back from work, and they talk to each other for a bit, she makes him pat her because she wanted to be patted. Then the mc goes to her outdoor activities, because they told her it was very important, and she gets scared once she sees a horse because she remembers about the animals eating humans, stepping on them, and hurting them, back from the orphanage. The ml (the white-haired emperor) comes in the picture asks to see if she wants him to save her from them, and she agrees, so they run off, and everyone searches for her. The mc told the ml everything about her fears how they treated her and the ml comforts her verbally. She asks him about the person's name in the handkerchief that her dad gave her when they were together, and the ml ends up taking her to a temple or something. (I won't go into details, but) basically, the name in the handkerchief is the name of the Duke's lover and fiance, and the reason she didn't appear was that she's cursed and stuck in an ice wall or something like that. Everyone is panicking and searching for her, and the ml ends up taking her back to the Duke's place and tells her to wait inside a magic circle, the mc obeys him and stays in the magic circle. the Ml chuckles at her actions and the mc tells him that she wants to see him again, and she told him when he told her to level her window of the room opened and he will come and the ml disappeared. That reminds the mc of the time when she did the laundry and it couldn't dry when a fire spirit shows up and helps her with the laundry and becomes her secret friend because it told her not to tell anyone else about it. The mc closes her eyes, as she lays on the ground for a bit when she hears footsteps approaching her. She opens her eyes to see her dad falling to his knees as he sighed in relief. She goes to hug him, and he doesn't get angry anymore after seeing her. She remembered the times when she was back at the orphanage about the kids who had parents who spoiled them, and she wants to feel being spoiled and happy. She calls the Duke 'dad' and he kind of finds it different, so I think it's the first time she called him that. The Duke tells her about how worried he was and they go back home.

6. lostreadeeer

lostreadeeer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read the English translated of this novel?

7. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Duke and his "frozen" lover the biological parents of the MC?

8. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, No.

bmgy02 likes this.
  9. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we ever find out who her real parents were?

10. Itsl

Itsl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not 5 pages of spoilers discussing everything from the art to an irrelevant maid but no real spoilers if anyone could answer these questions I would be most thankful
    1. Does mc manage to save beasarita (idk if I spelled that name right sorry, dukes first love)
    2. Why do the mc and ml have to get married so young? Like what could it possibly do. In the promo it said for her protection but why can’t the duke protect her? And why go so far as marriage? Like even if she’s just engaged to the crown prince than they should protect her right? Honestly shouldn’t she be protected as the child of prophecy by the emperor?
    3. Do Serena and purple eyes get together?
    4. Who is her brother? He looks just like the duke so I’m assuming they’re family but why did the duke adopt him?

My comment was a lil rude lol I do appreciate everyone that mtl’d and summarized for us!!!!

Nefroza, Minaeli and perez like this.
  11. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about the duke's wife left her.. then no. She did not. She is cursed to be frozen inside the ice wall where no one but the child of prophecy sitting on the back of the Shinsoo can enter and save her. That is because the Shinsoo is a godly creature and its fur is impenetrable, so the ice wall's biting cold won't affect it. And about the child of prophecy being able to enter by only sitting on the back of the Shinsoo is because being able to sit on the back of the Shinsoo means you're a child loved by the Gods. Being able to sit on the Shinsoo's back is only possible if you have a special bond with (having mutual trust and understandings). That'll mean it'll share its powers with you giving you protection.

The white-haired little emperor. His name is Khan.

12. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the MC's real parents?

13. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well fl is just a child so how can you expect a child who was picked from orphanage will have sense of politics even most of the noble's children case will be similar in terms of political matters and beside that now fl got perfect teachers for herself who can teach her important things for future purposes so in which basis r u saying she's not going to be a good empress who didn't yet married the prince and still growing. And most importantly judging a story with just a few chapters isn't it too early too criticize just because she's kind well normally children are usually an innocent beings with kindness and stubborness so why to expected complicated things from her just because a person is kind doesn't mean she can't be a hard person when the time comes.
    Yes most importantly it's not ur isekei or "2nd chance in life" kind of stories where main characters knows everything yet act like a dumb most of the times and that's what makes this story more better for me. Fl is just a child grown in hardships and developed her own pov and beliefs in life and follow them earnestly and being a child her beliefs are truly matured to think people hate her doesn't mean she have to do the same, whatever she is she's just like a normal child of her age and acted the way how she used to do in those past days full of hardships in which she had grown unlike isekei protagonist who is 32 yrs born as 5 years and faking around here or there to gain people's favor.

14. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay I read that the Brother resents our fl because he blames her for his parents death, he said „if the child of prophecy would’ve appear one month earlier, my parents wouldn’t have died“

15. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duke adopted him because of an emergency family meeting decision after both his parents who were sent as convoys to another country was found dead. The son is a distant relative of the duke

shiory and Itsl like this.
  16. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s stupid it’s not her fault ಠ_ಠ :facepalm:

Volublekoala965 and Itsl like this.
  17. ni-b

ni-b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the MC being naive e childish because she... is actually a child! I can't stand when the reincarnated adult is dumb as a door nor when the reincarnated suddenly remeber even every detail of her life and becomes too overpowered. But in this case, she is not reincarnated, she is just a child. Also, in this story she has a reason for being the center of universe and for everyone fussing so much about her (the prophecy) so that also doesn't bother me much.

In sum, this had everything I don't like in other webtoons, but it's made in a way I keep coming back to read more lol

As for spoilers, namu (kinda a wikipedia of korean novels) always has some sort of spoilers, but I can't mtl it because I'm on my cellphone. Can someone see if it says anything interesting?

EDIT: took out the link! The characters looks are kinda generic, so I thought it was this one but was wrong hahahaha

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  18. updateplease28

updateplease28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoiler please

19. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why there was a mention of a tragedy in the first chapter?

20. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please:<