Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt the ML is extremely pathetic. He exactly the definition of not taking care of the person by his side properly only regrets after she leave. In my opinion he just as to blame as Lize for MC suffering. But only Lize got punished and he got to live happily ever after with MC.

Scapezz, raiha88, evilboop and 15 others like this.
  2. LaMarquise15

LaMarquise15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they do end up together in this one

It’s a bit harsh. Yes, maybe Ray isn’t the brightest boy and messed up a lot (though I wish people would realize that emotions and relationships aren’t easy and that miscommunications don’t just happen because people intentionally fail to communicate but a lot of the time it’s because it is hard to get your feeling sorted enough to voice them to someone, leaving yourself vulnerable enough to more hurt) but he Lize is the one that tried to kill all of them, only fair she’s the only one that gets punished.

I think people get confused a lot by what they would do in the character’s place and what the character want. Ellie has loved Ray all her life. She loved him at his worst, she loved him even after he failed to support her during her worst moments and it’s only fair that she gets to enjoy him at his best now, since clearly her happiness is to be with him. Sometimes forgiveness can be just as easy as realizing that your happiness (and your child happiness) is more important than punishing someone for their past mistakes.

spchntrt, Ravenz, Scapezz and 4 others like this.
  3. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just saying as a reader since it’s incredibly unsatisfying. Well it may because I don’t like the way he handle Edmund. I mean Edmund wasn’t his son and did kinda attempted to poison Ray’s real son but in a way he was his adopted son being trick or not.
    It really look like Edmund being kicking out of the palace so he can have his perfect family of his true love and beloved son with no “other son” living in the same place as him. If Edmund is really his son, he will probably be seen like this. How old is Edmund at that time? (I get it, he could have him executed like his mother for poisoning so I am going to be unreasonable in this one)

I am saying base on the spoiler since I didn’t read past 20 chapters so I could be rather harsh. Personality wise I will admit it was better compared to other ML in story that MC suffer unrequited love and had a child

Last edited: May 13, 2021
    Scapezz and raiha88 like this.
  4. LaMarquise15

LaMarquise15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Poor Edmund didn’t deserve what happened to him, but I don’t see how it could have ended any better for him.
    Wether it’s fair or not he is the son of 2 traitors and we all have read enough of these novels to know that aristocratic society is not kind to kids with such lineage. If they allowed him to live with them at the palace, at best he would be used against Carlisle again by someone else, like his mother did. At least know he gets to finally live with someone who seems to genuinely care about him and he gets to live without having someone throw in his face what his mother did and made him do.

5. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    What you said really make sense, well it might be traumatizing for him to have his mother executed and know that he wasn’t the son of the man he thought, I hope his uncle is someone who care for him. Good thing he out of the palace, his mental health could have gotten worse

LaMarquise15 likes this.
  6. Hyakura

Hyakura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So no one really gonna talk how irratating this couple is?! Like the Ml is so fucking toxic how dare he get mad at mc does he think the child will be alive if she stay with him huh?when i'm reading the early chapter i don't think he deserve forgiveness like he doesn't care about what empress want because he think she would do whatever he wants and the mc why she so fucking weak!!fucking fight for your son yow sis!!motherfucker why can't you do that even that motherfucker didn't recognize charlisle he can become duke whyyy!!!is the title I WON'T ACCEPT YOUR REGRETS if you just forgive him i'm sorry in this reply it's just 3am and this story make me feel frustated

7. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I reread this spoiler forum, and also some other spoiler forums. There were readers, actually compares IGOR with Raymond.

Like.. yeah both of them are cold hearted jerks to FLs but.. Raymond didn't let Ellie suffer a miserable death and his sins were just neglecting FL's feelings and being a total cold hearted jerk. The dude lost his ability to feel when his Mother was killed by the emperor and crown prince. And he also moved on from his ex (Lize). No feelings. So even Lize tried to seduce Ray, Ray still didn't give her a chance. Lize showed up with her son but Ray was more worried about Ellie, he didn't give a single fuck about Lize. His whole focus is on Edmund and Ellie that time. He didn't have any concubines or so..and unlike Igor, he didn't create rumors about him and Lize. They had a past, so it's likely to have a rumor about them. Ellie knew how Raymond loved Lize but she didn't know that Ray already moved on.

he didn't love Ellie right? And he didn't promise Ellie to love her or anything. Ellie knew that Raymond wouldn't love her. Unlike Igor, he loved Rhia but he still continue hurting her because of his plans and so-called- protection. Raymond also lets her go and even suffered being apart from his child, poisoned, his mother got killed, save ellie and Carlisle from fire . He also kept looking for Ellie when she was gone. He let Ellie do what she wants. He didn't force Ellie on anything except when he prisoned ellie to the palace when she tried to divorce him but she's not abused or anything. She was just imprisoned in her own palace not in a prison.That was an asshole move but he still lets her go , thank Ellie's dad. He didn't force Ellie to become an Empress again. yeah he offered and told her he wanted her back but he didn't threaten her or anything. He even told Ellie to used him as her shield. Some MLs would actually threatened Fl to come back with them and that's toxic. It was actually Ellie's decision to destroy Lize and protect Carlisle.

Raymond is just a cold hearted jerk. Being an emperor is not also easy especially when you are surrounded with malicious and greedy nobles. The Nobles are part of the empire. He also had a plan to make Edmund as Ellie's adopted son. So basically, it limits Liz's influence as the first prince's mother and if ever Ellie got pregnant again, Ellie's son will be crowned as the crown prince and not Edmund. He also didn't want a divorce and let go of Ellie because he knew how Ellie important she is to him. SO Raymond is totally DIFFERENT FROM IGOR. Yeah he has his flaws but I still think he's fine. He deserves Ellie and to be happy.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    sassypo, Ravenz, DANIEL134 and 20 others like this.
  8. Leeluscious

Leeluscious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read it?

I was searching all over and there are only chaps 19 and I even opted to become a patron at full novels cuz I thought they got the novel there but fuck I need the translation group name and the group's url release ‍♀️. Please heeelp me

9. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love how everyone is so pissed off by th title like it was some sort of clickbait ahahaha

Scapezz likes this.
  10. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys for the spoilers!!!

So when they met she(FL) was a shy little kid who got lost on her first trip to the imperial palace. He found her and helped her find her way back, he was a cute boy, with a beautiful smile, black hair, and a bruise on his cheek and she developed an instant crush. She keeps coming back and secretly meets him, she finds out he is a prince and being abused by his older brother the crown price (she saw the crown prince spit on him, hit him and tell him he is nothing, and to live a silent life. He just took it cuz his mom was not recognized by the emperor and was a maid he slept with.) she doesn't really help him but is a silent friend. (she can't really do anything and is a little kid herself). they grow up together and she starts to slowly realize her feelings are of love for him but he sees her as a friend he needs to protect. He also thinks of her as someone who is on a higher level than him a beloved only child of the duke. He falls in love with Lize because she stood up for him from the anger of the crown prince(his abusive brother). She showed him affection and was the only person to ever stand up for him. She had beauty and a great reputation. She felt the same way, unfortunately for our FL, this was the time she wanted to tell him her feelings which she finally deeped. She always wanted him to be happy and when he starts telling her of his love and relationship she sees he is soo happy but deep down it's killing her but she decided to support him. She met lize and she was really kind to her and felt like lize and ml looked in love and great together. Finally, the ML lead feels like his life is going well, he is hopeful. He has three amazing women in his life, his mother, his only friend, and the woman he is in love with, unfortunately for him, it starts to crumble. He loses the woman he loves cuz her dad arranges her to become a concubine of the western kingdom. She leaves him so her family has a better life, then the crown prince kills his mother. The ML shuts down his emotions and makes the decision to kill his father and brother and become the emperor. After he turns cold and emotionally stuck due to unresolved trauma, our young FL thinks that it's ok if he doesn't love her cuz she can love him for both of them. he TELL'S her he can't offer her love but he won't bring a woman into the place or be unfaithful. He will be a respectful husband, so they marry and she settled for the crumbs he can give her, he focuses on work, having dinner with her and going on walks, where they talk but she contributes to the conversation the most. She keeps the peace but it starts to become resentment. He is oblivious to her emotions cuz she always hides them and he believes she is happy in love with him and satisfied and she doesn't do or say anything to the contrary, and he is also is emotionally stuck he does trust in love or good things happing to him and he is fearful of being in love and losing those he loves. repressed unhealed trauma. Then lize comes back and out of respect and the previous goodwill they had he brings her back from the west, he tells his wife but with lize coming to their emotions shields start to crack, the empress is insecure cuz she doesn't have his love and his old lover his coming back, she had a miscarriage and just found out she was pregnant again when she found out lize is back. She jumps to the conclusions of the past about how everyone knew lize and ML were deep in love and how sad it was their love could not be. then they go lize welcoming party, the Ml greets lize but he doesn't feel anything, the problem was that the ML should not gone to the party because he is oblivious to how this embarrass the empress. People will talk about how he is welcoming his old lover back cuz they are shit talkers but also because they see the ML and FL share respect but don't have that Intamicy and they think it's due to him loving lize. Anyway, Lize takes this party to force the ML hands and bring out her son and the ML 'son'. You guys read the rest of the spoilers, so I won't keep going. The simple fact is he never loved Lize even half as he loves Ellie, FL and ML were the right matches but wrong time. He did not overcome his trauma of losing his mother and the woman he loved, He killed the father who he wanted affection from who abused and abandoned him. He killed his brother who was his oppressor. He just shut off emotionally. So I was really heartbroken for Fl but the ML as well, I think she did make the best choice in leaving him tho cuz he got to comfortable with his stable home routine, and he was a great emperor. She was too naive and chained herself and she did not know a way to get out so honestly, lize, the two kids were actually a blessing for their lives. They needed that shack cuz they were too stuck in their ways and the past. In the end, they were both the victims, cuz what was he supposed to do not claim his son like his father did to him or other novels do to their children? He never claimed Lize even after the divorce (6 years), he just saw him as someone who stood up for him when they were young and someone who he cared for (his first love, that ended bad not cuz of them but family reasons) I think the divorce was good cuz they both came into a marriage that was for their old broken selves but they are now healed and their marriage should have a new HEALTHY intention and commitment. So to the end, I was cheering for them to get back together but in a healthy way and resolved their problems. Which they did! what do you guys think???

Read the post above to see what im talking about, But I think the reason he fell in love first with lize was that, he did not feel the need to protect her cuz she was independent and strong enough to stand up to the crown prince and get away with it whereas if he let himself fall in love with Ellie he would feel powerless in protecting him, plus I also think Ellie saw his humiliation and mistreatment. Basically, my conclusion was self-preservation. He then fell into their comfortable marriage which made them not communicate about important things just to keep the peace. He did not want to be like his father a man who lacked discipline and enjoyed pleasure plus the fact he closed his emotions off and she never not one's told him she was not happy and she was hurting(which is understandable but not healthy for a marriage in the long term). Anyway, I really liked this read, he did grovel and she did have a backbone so idk what people are talking about they got divorced before ch20 that's pretty fast for a manhwa or novel!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2021
  11. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any side story?

12. AmyAmiera

AmyAmiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. 12 side stories were updated on last December.

CaelumBlue likes this.
  13. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's it about? Dying to know :cry::cry:

14. AmyAmiera

AmyAmiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the last 10 chapters (side story 3 - 12) need to be paid and I don’t really have much time, so I’m not sure. Sorry about that. :blobsalute:

But I already unlocked the the first two chapters and only skimmed through the first one.

The story took place 3 years after the main story, where the academy for commoners was successfully established and more coming. The imperial family became the talk of the town and articles praising them are everywhere. But one of them was targeting the empress by saying how she didn’t produce more successors other than the crown prince. While Elijah was reading that, Raymond came interrupting her and was pissed off. Then he asked the maid to burn the newspaper because he was afraid Elijah would be hurt. He remembered how hard it was for her. They soothed each other, and ended up making love on the table.

I apologize if there is any mistake, I hope it’s understandable. It’s currently past my bedtime so my brain keeps signaling me and saying that’s enough for today. I might consider to mtl if it’s worth it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    im_trash42, Scapezz, paobear and 33 others like this.
  15. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so kind of you to tell us about this. It's so easy to understand. I'll be okay with MTL too. Thank you so much

AmyAmiera likes this.
  16. dindindin

dindindin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna say thankyou for giving us spoilers until the end. I appreciate it so much.

Merri likes this.
  17. xxxyoshino

xxxyoshino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii any idea or tips on how to pay on kakao if you’re a foreigner? Would love to buy credits there but they don’t accept foreign cards.
    And thanks so much for the spoilers!!

18. eynabananey

eynabananey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_blush:

After stumbling upon this thread, I'd like to thank everyone who gave us massive SPOILERS! I've been wanting to read this, and I was sad there's none after the previous translator's works were taken down. But still, I think they deserve a big thank you as well. :aww:

19. Hannah Potter

Hannah Potter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fun fact the title is "i won't accept your regrets" but in the end she DID accept a trashy ml like that dude:):blobpensive:
    Everytime the title of a novel makes it look like there's a strong fl and blah blah i fell for these traps:blobexpressionless:
    and EVERY SINGLE TIME i get "sCaMmEd":facepalm:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021