Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. FictionalPeony

FictionalPeony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much!! @Spoiler Curator :aww:

if anyone is interested in the MT University Arc let me know, I mtled it and did some proofreading... its not perfect but I think its an okay translation:blobsmilehappy:

forevxo and Miki_toka like this.
  2. Miki_toka

Miki_toka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plssss I want to know more
    Thank you in advance:LOL:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  3. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, Is Dan-I still yeoryeong's neighbour after the memory loss?

Mikaa likes this.
  4. Cayenasainty

Cayenasainty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her hair got lighter because she's close to the main charac(BYY and 4HK) so she is got more attention. It had been explained in early chap of manhwa

Can u teach me how to make ToC?? I want to add my translate from the novel

What do you mean by Na Yeri and Jiho's relationship?

Really?? I have read all the chap od MT but i just missed chap 14 because my free coinsss 〒_〒

Can we share with each otherr??

5. Cayenasainty

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?? I have read all the chap od MT but i just missed chap 14 because my free coinsss 〒_〒
    Here u go the MT 15
    That's me who did that ≥﹏≤

Miki_toka, FictionalPeony and forevxo like this.
  6. forevxo

forevxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for translating! Your english is very good and understandable! Thank you again for spoiling us hehe

I want to too if you dont mind :oops:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2021
    FictionalPeony likes this.
  7. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiho didn't take any of photos of her. Before they went on the trip, Jiho and Dani had a fight because Jiho took a video of Dani being a funny drunk without telling her for a whole year and she was super mad at him.

When she asked him what he ended up doing at the end, he said he didn't take any photos because of it and for him, there's no point of taking photos about love if it weren't about her.

The one who took pictures of the tree because that was where Jiho had been sitting is Haesoo.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2021
  8. FictionalPeony

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll post the MT university arc later :) its currently 5 am and I haven’t slept yet :blobjoy: and I need one more reply to post the link:blobsweat: I think the mtl has 12-15 pages??

9. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up going through most of volume 15 and 16 again because a Discord user asked me. It took a while for me to write so here are the spoilers.
    Volume 15
    Everyone went to Jiho’s house for a study group. Although a lot of the furniture changed, Dani still felt the overwhelming atmosphere of the house.

Jiho came downstairs to get them.

Yeoryeong off-handedly mentioned this is the first time she visited his house (which surprised Dani because everyone went to his house for his birthday at one point pre-wipe, this was mentioned when Dani visited him when he’s sick, got cut in the manhwa)

Jiho was having attitudes so Yeoryeong was bantering with him (which highkey hurts Dani cuz she has to watch her crush and her long-time friend being close )

The study room is built in his bedroom itself and he got embarrassed having to show it but Dani noticed how it was much more desolate than how she remembered it, the piano in his room was gone as well. (This is why I’m so mad at the manhwa for cutting these details out)

Dani ended up sitting in between Cheonyoung and Jiho. Dani was worried but nothing happens while they’re studying. One day Jooin dozed off and woke up crying, saying he kept seeing this girl in his dream. Yeoryeong noted how it was similar to Cheonyoung but he said it was a different person in his dream and he knew he would meet her so he didn’t cry. Jooin said it wasn’t that he couldn’t see her again but crying was just a reflex.

Anw, Jiho announced that he would take a week off so no meeting the following week. Yeoryeong figured out it was the anniversary party again hence why Jiho is so irritated. Dani thought about how rather than a once in a lifetime event in her past, it is nonexistent for her now and laughed bitterly. Jiho (?) told her that she could come, it might be boring but the food is good. She was confused about the offer but rejected it cuz she wouldn’t know what to do there anyway. He lowkey has mixed feelings and ended the meeting for the day.

On Friday, everyone was tired. Even Eunhyung dozed off. Jiho and Dani were still studying and Dani wanted to ask him a homework question but she didn’t want to wake everyone up so they ended up going outside to talk. Jiho had always been good at explaining so even if they had no paper, she would still understand unlike with Yeoryeong.

Afterwards, she started looking around because she was wondering if the TV that only had 2 channels still exists. He ended up letting her look because the others are sleeping anyway. The TV never existed and he only learnt the news through radio on his way to school. In her head, Dani commented how he’s living even a worse analog life than before and wondered if he had already accepted the suffocating life he was given.

He then asked what else should be in this room and she said piano? cuz she knew he had it but had never seen him played it since he always plays the violin during exam. He said he moved it to another room because he wasn’t really good at it. They continued talking some more then he asked what she did for music exam and she said she played the ocarina, which would have automatically given her a C at best but she said she tried hard so they gave her a B Jiho incidentally bragged about his grades so Dani just side-eyed him

(Piano scene is pretty detailed in the previous NU spoiler) While listening, she remembered Yuri’s curse.

When he finished, Dani was still in deep thoughts. He asked if the person she likes wasn’t Cheonyoung but him. He smiled confidently and then told her to be honest. It made her feel miserable even more because he is pushing for an answer that she’s not ready to say and as if his rights to know is more important than her feelings. They argued for a while and she got tired so she asked what he would do if she answered. He said if it’s Cheonyoung that she likes then there’s nothing he would do because he never likes anyone interfering with his business no matter how many years the friendship is. She then asked if it was him while trembling. He then told her he could only give her until end of high school because he had his own circumstances as well. She understood that his original plan had always been studying abroad and pre-wipe, he only wanted to go to Korea University to be with everyone. (Honestly, by everyone, I think it means her asdfghjk)

"How about it? If you need a trophy from your school days, I'll give it to you for a moment. Do that. It's not a bad deal for you either, is it?"

(Boi)

Understanding that all of this to him is just a business deal, Dani told him he couldn’t give her what she wanted now that they talked. He laughed and continued:

He then told her if it was sincerity that she was looking from him, it means she is asking him to change how he has learned and lived. Question is why would he do that for her?

She had nothing to say and left, remembering the time he said “Don’t say that to the person I like” when she asked why would he even like her and how he said she was someone he couldn’t give up. She reflected that they were all through his own efforts to change.

She knew she never tried as hard in their relationship and he doesn’t remember the disappeared timeline. Still, because she once had had all of him, she now couldn’t be satisfied if she couldn’t have all of him.

Anyway, Jiho kept pushing it and Cheonyoung finally intervened, basically told him it was none of his business whether she liked him or not and just shut it as a whole. Cheonyoung ended up confessing that he liked her in front of everyone. He and Dani ended up going out to talk. He said he didn’t plan to tell that to her now and doesn’t expect answers immediately as well. He knows that Dani is in love with Jiho and asks her why. He also commented that Jiho is a better boss than a boyfriend Jiho is a perfectionist so if he doesn’t like something, he would take it upon himself to fix it, hence why he had a nice time working in group with Jiho

She laughs and tells him that if people could have chosen (who they have feelings for) then no one would have unnecessary pain.

He then guessed that Jiho had offered to date her until graduation to Dani’s surprise. Cheonyoung after all still knew him for a long time. He then gave a shocking revelation that Jiho has a fiance, or supposed to have one. They don’t talk about the engagement in front of each other and because CY and her don’t match.

Dani was startled because who else would it be other than Na Yeri. She then thought if someone was qualified to stand by him, it would have been Yeri but she stopped thinking anymore because she was determined to reject these ideas. Dani thought about how Jiho managed to stay in a hopeless crush on someone who didn’t even believe him for so long. Cheonyoung than asked if she wanted to come to see if it is real, admitted that it’s also because he wanted to go with her.

They then announced it to everyone. Yeoryeong ended up with Eunhyung as a partner.
    Before going to the party, instead of going to shop to try on clothes like with Jiho, Cheonyoung sent her a bunch of clothes and shoes for her to choose from and he would wear a matching outfit. He was fine going out with her but he also didn’t want her to spend too much time when she’s worried about studying. Dani thought about how kind both Cheonyoung and Yeodan were to her and wished CY didn’t like her again.

A dress stood out to her. It was the exact same dress she wore 2 years ago to Jiho’s party. She reminisced about the day when Jiho told her to treat it as his birthday and decided to wear it in hopes of evoking just a bit of the emotions Jiho had when seeing her coming out of the changing room.

“It was really unbearable to feel like I went back to that time even though everything was different from two years ago, but I could bear it for that.”

On the day, Cheonyoung came to pick her up with Eunhyung and Yeoryeong already inside. Cheonyoung complimented her and held her hands to Yeoryeong’s dismay Yeoryeong was like I will call you pretty everyday so don’t fall for Cheonyoung or anyone.

Dani is like: don’t worry, even if I like someone, you’re still my favorite. You’re my top priority.

Dani thought to herself, it doesn’t matter if memories don’t come back, like with Jooin, she’ll keep repeating what they tell her. Yeoryeong teared up and asked if this is what it feels like to have a close friend:

"I, I don't know why I feel like I just got half of my life back when I'm just friends with you who I used to only know your name. The piece that fell off without me knowing, part of me.”

Dani: “No, neither do I, Yeo-ryeong. Me too. Always.... I get the feeling you were part of me. You didn't come to me after I was made, I was made with you. We grew up like that, influencing each other.... So we should never have fallen apart. Someone forced us to tear up."

And it was her who decided to do it due to circumstances. Sometimes it felt even more difficult than Jiho being cold because she’s no longer her childhood friend who is like her other half. But it’s ok because: "Memories disappear, but emotions remain...”

When she got to the salon and finished w the makeup, Kwon Hyeyoung came out and gave her a headband. Everything almost happens exactly like it was 2 years ago. Hyeyoung even wondered if she had come to the store before.

Yeoryeong’s words really comforted her. Dani was glad that Yeoryeong, Eunhyung and Cheonyoung remained the same. It was sad but she felt like she shouldn’t be disappointed at Jiho because the fact that her memories of him are the opposite just shows how much Jiho worked hard to change. It can’t be helped if the one Jooin’s looking for is not her.

Everyone arrived at the party quite late. At the party, Kim twins, Ruda, Jeongin and Yeri were also there. Cheonyoung told her that he’d on the lookout for Yeri. After talking with everyone for a bit, Dani spotted Jiho coming towards them. Jiho ignored her and started speaking to Jeongin. (they sound less friendly than in the past)

Dani was ignored the whole time while still looking at him so Hyehil told Dani in front of Jiho to go with them cuz it’s not going to be fun here. She then sarcastically thanked Jiho to which he only smiled and left.

Dani had been trying to stop relying on Luda and her class 8 friends for her current situation so they haven’t seen each other for a while. Dani ended up asking Luda to go to the terrace to talk. They met Yoo Geon along the way and the animosity is still there. Lucas intervened though so the battle of brocons begin, allowing the 2 kids to slip away.

Dani finally decided to tell Luda (he wants to know) that the person she likes is Eun Jiho. Luda was like: why couldn’t you like a better person

Anyway, once she started thinking whether she should tell him about what happened between her and Jiho, there was a firework. Luda said it looked like New Year’s Eve, Dani realised he wanted to kiss her She covered her cheek and he just said tsk. Dani then accidentally slipped out how she thought he was a girl before and Luda was like how tf you came up w that. He teased her about the issue and said then allowed him one cheek, as this would be the only time they came to a party together, that she was still single. She ended up agreeing to it.

Cheonyoung saw it happening and came to intervene but it was too late. Anyway, he wanted to kiss her on the cheek as well She signed and said go ahead, like greetings, against Luda’s protest. She explained that she gave permission to Cheonyoung easily cuz if she didn’t, the meaning of Luda’s kiss would be weird.

Unfortunately, Jiho saw and went towards them asking why they’re doing it in front of a 3rd person. Jiho basically was acting jealous throughout the whole convo among the 4 and started acting mean again. (I think he was like is this an operation to make me jealous? boi...) Anyway, after arguing with Dani and then Cheonyoung, he left. Cheonyoung felt sorry that Jiho ended up seeing them. Luda was like: wait, Cheonyoung knew that you liked Jiho? How am I not the first person? Dani denied, saying that he just happened to figure it out.

They decided to to come in the main party hall again. Yeoryeong came to Dani crying about the shit people said to Eunhyung about his relationship w Cheonyoung again. Yeoryeong and Cheonyoung were proper pissed but Eunhyung said he was fine because Yeoryeong already took revenge for him. Yeoryeong was still mad but Eunhyung comforted her and inadvertently confessed to her. She didn’t respond yet and just took Dani to the dance floor. The Kim twins ended up consoling Eunhyung.

Dani only danced with Yeoryeong and Jooin as Cheonyoung was worrying about Eunhyung. She went outside and collided with Jooin. Jooin helped untangle her hair and put her headband on, accidentally complimenting her before running away again. Dani chased after him. They talked for a bit and Dani repeated how she believed in his goodness. She asked about his dream with Ari and suggested that he should try talking to her first. He nodded and left. Dani felt like she made a bit more progress with Jooin and was a bit happier until she saw Yeri and Jiho walking with each other.

Dani suddenly teared up while looking at them. Yeri came over to ask if she was ok and wanted to help wiping away her tears. Jiho remained quiet most of the time but when Dani stopped crying, he told Yeri to come in first. She was convinced after hearing Cheonyoung was the one invited Dani. Jiho once again confronted her: “I thought you didn’t like me.”

“I didn’t say I disliked you”

Jiho thought about it and agreed but in a nonchalant way. Dani once again felt miserable. They argued a bit about the condition he gave her and he said he would withdraw it. He formally told Dani that Yeri is soon to be his fiance. He also explained that they would only be a business relationship. He understood that Dani had become a really important person to both Yeoryeong and Cheonyoung. Dating her means cutting off his friendship with the 2 of them + ending the engagement with Yeri. He dropped the bomb:

"I have no reason to choose you other than Nayeri. Is there anything you have that compares to Nayeri?"

Boi...

It really hurts Dani that Jiho said this, exactly because he changed her just as much as she changed the others and exactly because she promised she wouldn’t love any of them for the longest time.

"Now I get it. It's not you that I liked, it's someone else. Someone you don't know at all."

Dani also gave him the ultimatum to never speak to her again and she would avoid him at all cost. She ran away to Jiho’s confusion.

As she reached the taxi stand, she broke down. Dani tried to rebuild the wall around her heart by counting rules of webnovels but she could no longer do so as she had already accepted this world as reality unknowingly. Suddenly, a girl sat down next to Dani, staring at her. It was Choi Yuri.
    Volume 16
    Super short. Jiho did try to chase after Dani up until the elevator but he decided against pursuing any further because there’s nothing he can say that won’t upset her.

He saw Yoo Geon and they started talking with each other. Yoo Geon asked him about school, which is a roundabout of asking about Cheonyoung’s school life, and Jiho just answered random stuffs. Although he knew what Yoo Geon wanted to hear most about is Dani, Jiho deliberately didn’t mention about her and changed the subject when Yoo Geon was looking irritated. He then asked Yoo Geon about his deal and his confused feelings about her reaction. Yoo Geon then asked if it was an exchange between tangible and intangible objects and if Jiho was sure that he didn’t want that person to agree with the deal anyway.

Jiho said no to Yoo Geon’s relief because “It doesn't matter if we want to have something that money can buy. But when we want something that money can't buy, that's the most dangerous moment for us”

Yoo Geon warned him against not listening to the elders but Jiho dismissed it anyway.

When he went back to the party, he realised Dani wasn’t there and even if she had gone home, he couldn’t help but feeling worried. His body instinctively tried to find her. He asked CY and everyone whether they have seen Dani or had contacted her but there was no one. He then ran out immediately to look for her and found her sitting at a taxi stand.

Meanwhile, Choi Yuri suddenly blurted out the hatred she felt for Dani even though they don’t even know each other. Dani wondered if hatred is stronger than love. She then saw Jiho coming over and got angry that he didn’t listen to her demands. He didn’t disagree but softened his voice and begged that she would take a cab that he called for to go home safely for his peace of mind as well. Dani wished it wasn’t fear for her safety that was instilled in him but rather the happy moments they had. She decided to listen to him but stressed that he must keep his words afterwards, not try but keep. Choi Yuri is still staring at them.

Also meanwhile, Jooin met up with Ari again but she sets the alarm clock too early so she had to wake up soon. She said she would tell him what she knows the next time they meet. Before she goes, he asked about the conditions and she just answered the bracelet.
    After the party, Dani texted everyone to inform that she would leave the study group. CY and JI can pretty much guess why. Spending most of her time studying at home, she noticed that there would always be a different car everyday outside of her house.

Before the mock exam, a lot of things happened so Dani couldn’t focus and flunked it. She delayed telling her parents because she feared the atmosphere would get really bad even if she thought they had sorted things out. Well, it did get bad. Her mom asked if she was sane bringing this report card home and teared it up right in front of Dani. She insinuated that Dani had been hiding her grades when to her knowledge, she had never done so.

Her mom even questioned whether she had studied or even gone to study group at all. Dani retorted that she already told her who was in the group and that they all study better than her. Once again, the bomb was dropped, her mom told her that she should have studied with someone on similar level instead, reminded her all the comparison that wounded her after the memory wipe. She even asked how come Yeoryeong didn’t need extra tutoring but still did well.

Dani was so heartbroken that she started running out of the house. She was still wearing slipper so she rolled down the hill. A man, looking like a bodyguard, came out of the suspicious car and called out to her but Dani ran away towards the bus stop. She got on the bus and cried. She ended up heading to the only place she could think of: her old apartment, with bloodied hand.

She debated whether she should ring her as to Dani, Yeoryeong was always the one who loved her even when she couldn’t do things well. She decided against it but suddenly, Yeodan opened the door. Dani ran away before he could properly see her but went upstairs instead because she was afraid Yeoryeong would see her from behind.

At the rooftop, she started thinking about Yeodan. When she looked up to the sky, the sun was going to set soon. As she planned to go home, a thought suddenly comes to her mind: If the manager caught her, would everyone’s memories of her disappear unlike if she died by other causes.

“Then it doesn't matter if I just disappear like this, right? No one would care that I was gone, no one would look for me, no one would even grieve. Can it really be said that going into the house is safer than seeing the manager?”

Dani has been feeling tired trying to pick up the pieces from the changed world and for the first time, the option of waiting for the manager to finish her off looks attractive. 10 minutes after the sun set, the door opened and to her surprise, Jiho was there. Before answering why he was there, Jiho just said:

"Let's go down. Let's go to a crowded, bright place."

Dani was still confused as to how he knew where she was and no one else did. She then realised that the black car outside of their house was his all along. She was really angry at him for spying on her. He denied nothing but also added that he can’t just take off the street lights and install them directly in front of her house.

He knew everything that happened asked why she didn’t just go to see Yeoryeong like she was planning to because Yeoryeong would want to see her anyway. Dani retorted that how could she just disrupt someone’s Sunday with sth so bleak. He went quiet then said if so, then tell him instead even if he’s not sure how much he can help.

Dani started to tear up again. Jiho wanted to get to her but she told him to back off:

"Don't come any closer than this. Don't even say it. Don't pay attention to me, don't be nice to me, please."

She didn’t want false hopes anymore. Jiho followed her wishes but asked her how he could get her to come down with him. She knew if she stayed any longer, he would know her intentions so she decided to cooperate. While walking down the stairs, she noticed a shadow disappearing, which sent her both the chills and relief. He was planning to give her his coat but she grabbed his arm collar and asked for a different favor:

"Can you hold me for ten seconds? Until the elevator comes."

He held her while shooing away the manager who stood far away. They broke off. Even though she still wanted him to stay away from her, it felt lighter this time because she knew they had overturned too many breakups.

“A few times I said goodbye first, and a few times he said goodbye first, but in the end we are standing here together again.”

As Jiho smiled knowing that this wouldn’t be their last time together, Dani thought:

“All the more I can’t stand by your side if I'm not the one who makes you laugh, but the one who makes you uncomfortable. Not for you, but also for me. No matter how much we once dreamed of being together.”

Jiho wanted to take her home but Dani declined and wanted to take the bus instead. They said goodbyes and went their way once again.

Meanwhile, Jooin met up with Ari once again. Ari told him everything she knew but Jooin knew she was deliberately hiding sth and wanted her to spill before fully believing in her. Ari finally admitted that she was the writer who created this world and him.

He was angry, not for him but for Eunhyung who suffered losses he couldn’t get back. He asked why she left them in this world. No amount of excuses could fool Jooin so in the end, Jooin told her that he’d seek her in the other world in 2 years’ time, for revenge. If she wanted them to become stronger people to get over misfortunes, she should be doing it herself ie. he wants her as someone who completely understands him. If they’re living under someone else’ whim, so should she. Ari asked if she would be able to find her because after all, her surname was different in the real world but he said it didn’t matter, just think about how she will receive him when he gets there. She was flabbergasted and the dream ended.

When Jooin woke up, he decided to contact Jiho first because rather than trust, it’s the deeper bond and the lack of desire to put up a front whether or not Jiho believes him or not. It was after 7 that Jiho finally got to his house, dead tired. Jooin didn’t ask about what happened but he could guess that Dani was involved. He thought that unlike his usual self, it was the first time Jiho looked back after making a decision so maybe, if he told him what he knew, it could steer him to where his heart is going. Of course, Jiho didn’t believe any of it and left.

The next day, Jooin came to school wanting to tell someone about his dream but he couldn’t trust that the 3 would listen to him, which he felt bad for. It was cleaning day for him and Dani so they were alone together. While trying to figure out how to approach her after avoiding her for so long, seeing how depressed Dani looked, he accidentally called her mom one more time. Dani teared up, staring blankly at him.
    After Dani came home, Yeoryeong texted and called her, asking about her visit to her apartment. Dani fInally told her about her stress about grades. Yeoryeong suggested that her brother could tutor her but Dani declined. She was insistent and in the end, Yeodan took over the call and once again gave her his number.

Back to the school scene, Jooin took her into an empty science class after seeing her cry. He finally admits that Ari has told him about what happened. Although he felt awkward calling her mom, he decided to start using it more often when Dani said she liked it. Jooin started talking about how to discuss with other kids but Dani said to just leave it be. However, Jooin wanted everyone to know just in case she disappeared again. While she didn’t tell him that she needed everyone to accept her into their lives to stay alive, his optimism into making everyone change Jiho’s mind was enough for her to reassure him that she would not go anywhere.

It was near midnight when Dani got home. The road became unfamiliar to her as there was no longer car lights shining the road to her house. She was planning to run fast to her house as usual but unfortunately, the manager no longer planned to attack her from behind. He was waiting directly in front of her house. She noticed the TV in the house was on but her parents don’t seem to realise he was there.

She hid herself behind a tree. She couldn’t call them to come out to get her because she couldn’t be sure of the consequences as she was taken away by him right in front of Jiho’s eyes. However, she remembered there was a backdoor she could hopefully get to (that’s a bit further away from the bus stop) and get them to open. She ran frantically to the backdoor, but finding another man in a dark suit crouching in the alleyway leading to it. Just as she felt relief knowing he is human, someone grabbed her from behind and covered her nose and mouth, taking her away.

(Now, I wish they had acted sooner while Dani was still hesitating because it makes Dani less silly for not just straight up calling her parents for help. Though you can argue that she didn’t want to make any noise that could give clues to the manager where she was)

On another matter...

Since Sunday, Jiho has suffered from severe headaches. He didn’t know where the headaches come from specifically. What he was certain about is that he felt agitated seeing Dani alone on the rooftop. It wasn’t the sun setting or him knowing that Dani was planning to die but it was just them standing on a high place that scares him. Although in Dani’s POV, she didn’t see any indication of him even being nervous, Jiho was purposefully hiding his shaking hands while they were walking down. He calmed down when they got to the lift.

When Jooin told him about what happened, he was in disbelief. Jooin didn’t expect Jiho to be completely convinced, but he wanted him to treat her more kindly knowing that these are the things she remembered. Jooin also told him the method of getting the memories back, sth he didn’t want to attempt himself. Jiho felt it was absurd as to why he should pay such a large price for someone he isn’t with.

Still, Dani was always in his dreams as of recent. Sometimes just doing normal stuffs, sometimes arguments that led to tears. However, after bringing her down, he dreamt how she was rolling down the stairs and he couldn’t catch her on time.

She broke her neck and looked at him with resentment.

Jiho then received a call from Eunhyung, telling him that Dani has not gone home yet. It was past 2 am at that point. Her parents initially thought she might have run away to her friends’ house like yesterday but Eunhyung thought sth else might happen.

Jiho rushed towards her house immediately and got to the unattended car he parked near her house to check its black box. He did make a promise but he couldn’t let go of her safety so he just found a loophole as an alternative. He noticed that the men caught on camera are humans. Jiho called Jooin asking him to a background check and Jooin was like: are you trying to send my cousin to jail?

While he could just leave it to the police after handing over the USB, to Noh Minchan’s confusion, he decided to take matters into his own hand, feeling unease. They figured out that Choi Yuri was once again behind this so while Jooin was tracking down possible locations, Jiho decided to use his intuition and told the driver to take him to school.

At the school, Dani once again found herself at the rooftop and Yuri was in front of her. Dani was like the fuck she be cooking up this time. Anyway, her big scheme is to fake Dani’s suicide. Dani didn’t lock her phone because of her parents so Yuri managed to look into her messages and turned off her GPS. Ofc, sis was mad angry at seeing Jiho’s calls and message to Dani asking if she had gone home ok yesterday. Yuri knew logically, what he did was probably out of sympathy knowing that both of them got rejected but she felt irrationally jealous of that as well. Dani was like girl...you know what, I’m just gonna spill it:

“The reason for your behavior you don't even know, I can explain it all. Don't you like it when you're swept away by emotions you don't even know why? Besides, if you kill me without knowing why, your heart won't be happy either."

Dani straight up just told her everything about how this world is inside a novel, what the original plot is, what role Yuri and her played, how the world changed again due to her interference and the price for that. Yuri was distracted and Dani managed to untie herself. However, she hesitated from opening the door because she was unsure if there was anyone behind it. Yuri was too busy thinking about what she said so she didn’t call any backup at all. Both of them have school girl strength so Dani had no fear.

Dani finally decided to leave but as soon as she opened the door, she saw someone standing in the darkness. She tripped while trying to avoid him and twisted her ankle. He stretched out to grab her and both rolled down stairs. She was waiting for the pain to set in but no pain was felt. She opened her eyes and Jiho was in front of her.

Before she could get an explanation as to why he is here again, he grabbed her and asked if she thought they were the only ones in here. Before they could go downstairs, the manager had already started walking up. Yuri screamed and then fainted upon seeing him. Dani managed to get her and Jiho to an non-locked class but unfortunately, one of its door can only be locked from the outside. Dani shoved Jiho in the cleaning closet then searched for a place for her. Jiho ended up pulling her into the closet with him. Jiho was much bigger than Jooin so there wasn’t any space. Dani was practically hugging him.

Jiho then asked what needed to be done for her to survive? She thought about trying to force a Dani who could fit into this timeline to replace her but it was almost impossible without practically killing her own soul once again. She explained that she couldn’t so he asked for another option. She felt conflicted because it felt wrong to ask him in this situation when he had rejected all of her sincerity:

“You must...love me”

Even when she doubted what he was saying, Jiho told her: “I love you, Ham Dani”.

She then looked up at his face and realised he had been crying. She didn’t realise he was agitated this whole time:

“If I were a little late, I would have seen you fall down the stairs, but if I hadn't, I would have lost you to that manager.”

As he hugged her and rested his head on her shoulder, she was reminded of the time they were on the rooftop but this time, there was no light shining on them.

"I don't understand. You were never mine, and losing you can be so frightening...I think I’m losing my head”

The sound of footsteps disappeared.

“I love you, Ham Dani. I don't know how to believe it, but really... I hope you don't get hurt. I don't want you to die. I don't want you to disappear and I know I'm not qualified to say this, but I don't want you to go to anyone else. "

As they held each other, Dani felt as if Jiho could protect her from all the trials and this was the best ending for both. Yet, a corner of her heart still felt lonely and miserable even when he was in front of her. There’s no other way but for her to understand and accept that the promise of remembering her was broken.

As Jiho’s bodyguards arrived, they both collapsed and were sent to hospital.

Dani only woke up 3 days later. Everyone went to visit her except Jiho who has only left her a message that he’d take care of his engagement with Na Yeri 1 day after the incident. Dani was feeling petty but anyway, she hasn’t replied to his confession yet though everyone could guess what her answer was.

Jooin and Dani had a talk alone, he felt regretful for the things that happened to Dani due to her involvement with them and the harsh behaviors from him and Jiho. He asked whether she wished to forget about them at some point. Jooin also asked her if she’d allow him to recover his memories but Dani rejected it, telling him that she’d tell everyone herself:

"Even if it's a memory you don't have, I can like you more by remembering it. And the more someone likes you, the more they can repay you."

"But how can liking you guys be a burden and a misfortune to me?"

Jooin rested his head on her shoulder for a while.

The group hangs out with Dani until 10 pm. The Kim twins came in and were staying for the night. Cheonyoung was looking at Hyewoo suspiciously.

At night, Dani finally told them about what had been going on all this time. Hyehil was at least glad that she only found it out now because had she known earlier, she wouldn’t have been able to do anything else. Hyehil just hugged her while Hyewoo patted them both on the back.

Dani also told them about her relationship with Jiho. They were just like:

“Are you going to accept just like that?”

“Tell him to write a reflection letter.”

Dani is still worrying about Jiho so the twins teased her to lighten her up. Still, Dani ended up staying up late holding onto her phone. On the next day, she decided to go for a walk as she has been holding onto the phone ever since she woke up. She finally saw Jiho for the first time after the incident. Before she could get mad, he pulled her into the room and apologised, for letting her suffer alone and for not keeping his promise.

It was then Dani realised that Jiho had tried to recover memories on his own by pushing his mental state to the limit and calling his other self to this world. Jiho hugged a weeping Dani, who was wondering why he would do such a thing when his existence has always belonged to this world. Not to mention, while she could initially adjust by treating this world as fictional, Jiho couldn’t. Jiho:

"What you like is not me who has lost my memory and has been reckless with you, but me who likes you and has all the memories we've had."

“So, even after receiving my confession, you would have had no choice but to make that face, and I must have remembered that there was only one way to return the former me to you.”

"I once dared to say: If you don't help me in my future, I have no reason to be with you. Now I admit it was ridiculously arrogant."

"I thought it would be better to lose me than to lose you, so I decided to do that."

He calmly smiled while she was still crying:

"For you, who said that all of me must belong to you, I've thrown away all of my past and present. So please forgive me for this."

He took her hands to his face

"And don't ever turn away from me again. You're the only one in the world who knows the same past as me."

I have questions about how on Earth he managed to do so and my head hurts the more I think about it so I’ll accept it as it is.

Part I:

Everyone met up on the rooftop of the high school after exam. Everyone was helping Yeoryeong to confess to Eunhyung. Dani was trying to lit up a cake with decorated heart but the wind keeps blowing the candles out. Jiho whispered to Dani:

"The light in that heart right now looks like the future of Ban Yeo-ryeong and Kwon Eun-hyung. Isn't it?"

Anyway Yeoryeong ended up confessing to Eunhyung with like guitar and candle to his surprise. He also said he liked her too but before he could elaborate any further, she excitedly hugged him. Eunmi and Hwian are still dating despite the changes and they left early. While cleaning up, Dani decided to finally tell them about what had happened in the past. She did plan this with Jooin for a while. (Don’t think they told them that this is a webnovel world though) After listening, Yeoryeong and Eunhyung asked her how to get their memories back. After a lot of consideration, she decided not to tell them. The risk was too high and she didn’t know what Jiho must have felt going through it on his own. She then told them that there was no way, except maybe coincidence. They can still rebuild with new memories from now on though that requires them to be together even when they’re going out into the world.

Jooin then thought there must be other good news but unfortunately, Dani had to break the news to everyone that she had to go to the mountain to study for her retake the next day. Except Jiho, everyone was shocked.

Part II:

We get to see the POV from Kim Minwoo, an upperclassman at Korea University, part of the leaders of the photography club, who fell in love at first sight with Yeoryeong. We got an update of what everyone we know is doing: Jiho, business; Yeoryeong, law; Eunhyung, medicine; Jooin, engineering; Cheonyoung, theatre and film; Luda, visual arts; Hwihyul, security (?). Yeodan is also in the Business department but a year above everyone else.

Anyway, Minwoo was sorely disappointed when Eunhyung introduced to him as Yeoryeong’s boyfriend. He was also led astray by his senior that they didn’t like each other that much but he ended up receiving dog food from them firsthand. Especially in uncrowded library, they were really affectionate with each other.

As they were trying to process hundreds of applications for their club due to the popularity of the 4HKs and Yeoryeong, Yeoryeong came in and introduced Dani to the club leaders.

The POV switched back to Dani. Dani flunked her exam pretty badly, her scores were lower than her worst practice exam but to her surprise, Hyewoo did even worse. They both got sent to the academy in the mountain. Meanwhile Jeongin and Minah did pretty well but Seohyun got extra credits for his sports achievement so he ended up at an even better university, despite the 3 had plans to go together. (So maybe Seohyun went to SNU)

Hyehil tearfully hit Hyewoo for fucking up his exam and leaving her to go to university on her own. Turns out he was camping at the PC bang the day before exam. He couldn’t make it to any Seoul’s metropolitan university so he ended up having to retake. He saw Dani go to the academy so he decided to take the exam for that as well. His usual grades are good so he can get in w ease anyway.

It was great that she wouldn’t be alone but everyone spread rumours that they were a couple:

“After going through a few rumors, we became a couple we decided to date when we got into a Korean university side by side, and even Kim Hye-woo became a pure man of the century who deliberately ruined the entrance exam and entered the academy with me to enter the university with me.”

Anyway, everyone shut up real quick when Dani finally explained that she had a boyfriend and showed them Jiho’s picture.

Meanwhile, after being at the academy for a while, Hyewoo had a realisation:

“And Kim Hye-woo, a madman, attributed his CSAT score to being next to the heater just a month after entering the academy. In other words, there will be no problem with his performance unless he is assigned a seat next to the heater in the CSAT next year.”

Once again, to the academy’s dismay, he once again camped at the PC bang outside of the academy. They couldn’t do shit cuz he’s always no.1 in the mock exam. Boi. Anyway, even so, he couldn’t concentrate on playing games because the black monitor reminded him of Hyehil’s disappointed face. However, he’s bored to death so he came to Dani asking for what to do. Dani was like try sth else w the computer? Write a household account book? Write a diary?

He doesn’t like to do anything w money management so he ended up starting a diary. The next thing we know, he announced that his own internet novel received a published offer. By the time they got their acceptance to university, he had already published 3 novels. Jeongin and everyone else was like: the fuck?

The epilogue ended with Dani meeting up with Hyewoo discussing about how far she had gotten with writing her own story and when she would submit. He was going to a liberal arts college nearby (?) and I think he earned a lot from his writing.

He then asked what title she was going to give to her memoir/novel:

"Um, well. 'The Law of Webnovels'?"

The end

I’ll let FictionalPeony take over the MT arc.
    I will delete most of the spoilers I wrote once Webnovel translation caught up though.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  10. forevxo

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaa thank you so much for the spoiler
    Aaaaa thank you so much for the spoiler :blob_teary: really appreciate your time and effort typing and translating this beautiful articles :bloblove:

11. FictionalPeony

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I can finally rest now :blobReach: I've been thinking what happened between those volumes and I'm really satisfied now
    special thanks to @Cayenasainty for uploading the MT Arc raws on drive :>
    Oh btw pls tell me if there is any mistranslations in the translation so I can edit it to make it more accurate :)) Hope you guys enjoy the 13 pages of fluff with Eun Jiho :))

12. forevxo

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Cayenasainty

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remembered right, Dani was in the hospital because of the accident she and Jiho went. Their fell from thr upstairs with Jihi under her (he saved her). It's the third day Dani in the hospital, Jiho didn't come in the three days because he had been lokced in his room because he broke off the engagement. So his father locked him. But he visited Dani eventually.

MianneChan, Marane101, Micus and 4 others like this.
  14. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it wasn’t confirmed that he had been locked in the room because of the engagement. It was all speculation from Dani’s side.
    It’s more likely that Jiho was reeling from the effect of having mixed memories and needed to recover.

15. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 119 released

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Miki_toka

Miki_toka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much everyone for the spoilers

Its so sweet and awsm so i thought to share it
    When Eunhyung, Yeoryeong and Chunyoung arrived, Joo-in quickly wiped his tears with his back and fell from my arms.
    But when the three people saw the opening of his eyes they looked up and said:
    - Wow.
    Just with a meaningful smile, I changed the subject if I thought it might be something to talk about. I was confined in the hospital room and had no news, so this conversation mainly focused on the four people. Yeoryeong, who sat next to me was complaining about how lonely her school life had been without me recently, suddenly leaned her head on my shoulder and said:
    -So, Dan-ah, can't u live with us when u go to University?
    -Huh?

What do u mean by this sudden offer to live together?
    Yeoryeong is like a cat, and its questionable whether she can look even prettier from any angle.
    At her sad look she couldn't say no, and I just replied:
    -I'm on hold.
    She smiled broadly again, and she rested her head on my shoulder with a happy expression.
    But her happiness did not last long. When it was around 10'o clock at night and it was time for them to go home, the twins, whom their father and mother had let sleep in my hospital room, came here. It was possible because two people had been with me from the beginning, that is, they lived alone.
    When they found out I was sleeping in the hospital room today, Yeoryeong said she would sleep with a pleading look, but after talking to her mother a several times, she left the room with a very sad look on her face.
    Since then, I have struggled with Yoo Chunyoung, who looked at Kim Hye-woo with his suspicious eyes, and Eunhyung holding my hand telling me the safety rules of the hospital room.
    after i managed to dismiss them, i returned to the hospital and smiled awkwardly at the twins, who looked at me with a type look: Did u live that way?
    All bit the hallway lights went out, and i told the twins in the hospital room where only one light came from the streetlight outside was all about the manager. They heard the story, and at first they were surprised, and a little later they got angry and finished it. I was sad. When i finished talking about the manager, no longer following me, Kim Hye-hil, holding my hand on the blanket, said quietly.
    -Yes...I don't think u can talk to me either.
    In a low, soft voice, I nodded slightly to her questions. Then she said again,
    -It's sad to know now, but I'm glad to know now. If u had known before all this was resolved, u would have been so worried that u wouldn't be able to do it.
    As if she was really relieved to say that. I took her head in my arms as i watched her lift the corners of her lips.
    A chair a little away from the bed. Kim Hye-woo, who had been sitting. his back leaning against the backrest, was alternatively patting my head.
    When i finished talking about the manager, the next thing I mentioned was b/w me and Eun Ji-ho. How he and I got along, how we got into a crisis and how we ended up.
    The twins, who listened to me with little blinks, were reduced to one word as soon as I finished my story.
    -I decided to meet.
    -I thought so too.

I continued, unconsciously putting my cell phone in my hand.
    -I didn't bother to tell him about the wedding, but he sent me a msg saying he would figure it out. Before I woke up to respond to my confession, I told him yes, he disappeared and i still haven't heard from him
    said Kim Hye-hil, who bowed her head again.
    -Huh, that's strange
    -Isn't it?
    -Yes, and besides, Eun Ji-ho's injury is no worse than yours to have sent this msg from the U.S before u woke up. Doesn't that mean? I think he was mentally intact.
    -Yes.

Kim Hye-hil, who bowed her head again, replied
    -Are u going to get married, but u are going to be severely scolded by the president and u are trapped in this very room.
    -Oh, no. What was this? Instead of saying it, don't clap ur hands;

I suddenly remembered Ruda's case and turned pale. When they saw me like this, they simply said something that made me nervous.
    It's from their mouths that I realize i'm being teased. It was after the flow of words.
    As soon as I realized the fact, I threw a pillow on my arms and screamed.
    - Get out!:LOL:
    Kim's twins just laughed like villains, while watching a pillow cutting the air and flying and rolling on the ground with great energy.
    Kim Hye-hil said to me:
    - I'm looking at it with reproachful eyes.Oh, I'm sorry. We finally got together.I just wanted to tease you for nothing.
    And she continued, patting me on the shoulder, as if trying to fix things belatedly.
    -Anyway, what you know about Eun Ji-ho is that he will protect him from everything he does. I don't think he's going to change that. It's part of his personality and self-esteem.
    - Uhh, don't you think he'll get in touch by the time he gets out of the hospital, at the latest? Do you know that? I'm sure he's not in contact because he's on a hunger strike or a sit-in against the president.
    - Oh, you can't say that.

As I shook my hands with a big smile, I suddenly remembered the drama I saw yesterday and felt uncomfortable again.
    The drama in which Yeon-ha Park-nam, who was reminded of Ban Yeo-ryeong, also appeared with the story.
    When I realized it was already night, I suddenly made the twins go to bed.
    I don't go to school tomorrow either, so it doesn't matter if I sleep late or not, but the twins were different. Kim Hye-hil and Kim Hye-woo quickly fell fast asleep in my bed next to me and one on each side respectively, but I had a long way to go after they fell asleep.
    Even later, I waited for a message that didn't come, looking at the blue light on my cell phone.
    The next day, when I woke up late around ten o'clock, there was no one around me.
    As if it was only when a person was lying down, the places beside me were empty, Kim Hye-hil and Kim Hye-woo's school uniform jacket, and the bag over it, were gone.
    The golden afternoon sunlight darkened the interior that shone like a sandy beach.
    I was groping and preparing to light up.
    I muttered, lowering my legs under the bed and stepping on the muddy perch.
    - Will I be able to take a walk?
    The boys won't start arriving until five o'clock after tenth period ends, since they've been in the middle of the last few days.
    So the only option I was given now was to read or take a walk at best.
    What I can do to get the thought of Eun Ji-ho out of my mind.
    I picked up the smartphone that was next to the pillow.
    I was thinking whether to leave or not, but I just put the smartphone down and headed for the door.
    I checked messages every few seconds as if I had been addicted to a smartphone, so I thought I would lose the body of a person who was still at the door during the electromagnetic wave.
    I don't know what you're doing, but it's a waste of time if my body is damaged by a guy who hasn't heard from me.
    Sure enough, I pushed the door open, grunting in my mouth.
    Then I muttered again. Trust me, no matter how much you're the male lead in an Internet novel, you don't have to put up with the same deficiency that you only show up at the critical moment.
    That's right.
    At that moment, I saw Ji-ho slowly approaching down the white corridor as if he had just washed his head.
    For a moment, I thought he was still asleep, dreaming the most coveted dream.
    As I was trapped in place and unable to move, he came straight toward me, with no sign of surprise.
    It was only when I stopped and looked at myself that I was distracted.
    And for a moment, the nervousness that had been building up like poison in my voice for the last few days turned to anger, and it was in my head. I tried not to make too much noise in consideration of this hospital.
    And as soon as I finally opened my mouth, I reached out my hand first, he pushed me and we entered the room together.
    When I heard the hospital door slam shut, I was nervous and swallowed everything dry. The last thing I saw was his face.
    He was so close.
    Silver hair still shining in the golden afternoon sun and a face that seemed to be so beautiful. With my eyes still on him, he looked no better shape than last seen.
    He used to come to my rescue, and now he has been doing something else. When I saw his poor appearance, I couldn't help but be angry with him.
    If anyone read my mind, I'm sure they would hear this, but I couldn't help it.
    He raised his hand again and put it on my shoulder as he was puzzled by his own conclusion, saying:
    - I definitely like you.
    When I looked up in surprise, I was puzzled because his eyes seemed more likely to tear up than when he acknowledged that he liked me.
    The moment he surprised me and I asked him what the hell was going on, he opened his mouth in front of me.
    - I'm sorry," he said.
    - Huh?
    - I'm sorry.

When he said it, he bit his lips and remained silent. I relaxed my shoulders and laughed in vain. I've been wondering what you've been doing for the last three days.
    You couldn't come to see me because you didn't know what you told me. Well, certainly considering what you told me, it wasn't incomprehensible that you couldn't contact me because you were embarrassed or sorry.
    But making me pay for my own apologies with my nervousness.
    This is it, do you think it makes sense? Thinking so, I raised my angry eyes, and he said again.
    - You've been through all that and you've had it so hard on yourself.
    I had to freeze.
    - Huh?
    - I promised I'd remember, but I couldn't keep it.
    - What?

Your apology was.
    - I'm so sorry.
    He said that and bit his lips again.
    I managed to open my mouth when I couldn't see him.
    - It can't be... Your memory has returned?
    Then I took a trembling hand and put it on his cheek.
    In order not to turn my head and force him to look at me, I suddenly realized that something was wrong.
    He will do it. Of course, I had hoped that Eun Ji-ho could recover his memory by going through the same or similar events we did in the past. I think it's theoretically impossible, just my vain hope and wish.
    I just admitted that.
    Then it was impossible for him to recover his memory. I'm sure it should. ...
    What I suddenly remembered was no different, but the way I remembered when the manager threatened me and my life and mind were brought to the brink. The way he once brought me into this world .......
    In this tangle of worlds, would be me, who had never been around heroines, as I lived in a fictional world on the Internet.
    What I was thinking was what to call me.
    How to come and lay it on me. Of course, I didn't know how much I would get in the process. Like me in this world, if I'm lucky, I can stay within myself, keeping all my memories intact, for fear of being compared to the anti-woman and being afraid of being hateful. But if not, it means the disappearance of My current existence.
    I thought I was okay with that, though. I thought that if I was going to die now, I might as well try this a little.
    Until Eun Ji-ho confessed to me and was honest with me, and the manager turned his back on me on his own.
    But by the way... ... now that I left that way,
    why are you? Thinking like that, I reflected on my forehead.
    Unlike me, you were not excluded from this world. You had no faults.
    For the future, I have discarded emotions, and it has so much importance in my own existence and your own....
    With his shoulder on my back, he tucks my cheek, which was shaking my head, this time.
    I caught it. He said, lifting his head and forcing me to look at him.
    - Remember what you told me?
    - What .....

To me, who was so overcome with tears I couldn't speak, he said:
    - I was so impatient. It wasn't until recently that I knew why you said that, even though it was obvious that I was the one you liked, that I didn't know.
    - I love you Dam-I, but I didn't even remember myself.

He added, looking at me, still crying and saying nothing, with a soft look.
    - It was me who lost his memories and only you were left with the memories. So you had no choice but to make that take care of my confession.
    And at his next words I swallowed a golden breath again.
    - I thought it would be better to lose me than to lose you.
    - Why ...?

He continued, withholding his hands on my cheeks, which drooped in tears.
    - If you tell me before you see yourself, I'll never believe you. I might be waiting to disappear from this world to get a memory that is not of this world.
    - It was I who erased the memory, why you - he continued, as if he could not hear me.
    - Once I dared, if it wasn't helpful to your future, there was no reason to be with me. I have an enemy, Now I accept that it was arrogance on my part.

He smiled bitterly, but I couldn't keep up with him. Because I could not count the pain I would have done to do so, as well as the amount of pain I would have have to suffer in the future.
    When I was called to this world, I could keep my composure because it was a fiction, so if I wanted to, I could live a life unrelated to the characters in this world, and I didn't have to give them my heart.
    It was either thanks or cheating.
    But I had to live with two memories of this world being a novel, of being just a fictional being, of being taken to another world for me.
    I couldn't imagine how much chaos it would be for him, who couldn't accept anything unorthodox.
    But instead of shedding tears like me, he looked at me with a smile.
    He spoke again.
    - I must be all yours. For you, Dam-I , I have left all my wealth to the past and present. So forgive me with this.:cry::love:
    - I was going to, you.What the hell are you going to do from now on.......?

Holding my hand while crying and saying, leaning on his cheek, he concluded.
    - So don't walk away from me again. In this world at this moment, you're the only person who has everything from me.:X3:

Hope u liked it

17. forevxo

Reading List:
    Link
    They are just pure fluff. Thank you for sharing :blobmelon:

Miki_toka likes this.
  18. Ninoji

Ninoji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Owww they are so lovely:X3:
    But can't believe it was actually Dani who took the initiative to go jiho's home in the middle of the night:love:was't she a shy person before:D

19. Cayenasainty

Reading List:
    Link
    So both of them cried right? What a sweet

20. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Ban Yeoryung and I smoothly got closer. We went to each other's seat and chatted with each other during breaks, walked arms in the hallway, or went to the kiosk. There were times whe Lee Mina and Kim Hye Hill joined, but it was better to be alone with Ban Yeoryung. When she rubbed my whole body, my chest tickled and I try hard not to laugh. Meanwhile, I was constanly concerned about F4. They gave up on me completely after Woo Join showed me hostility in the first conversation. Rather, I just wanted there to be no interference between me and Ban Yeoryong. Fortunately, contrary to what Woo Join had said at first, as Yeoryong and I were getting closer, with both eyes open, he didn;t say anything. But to me, it was more frightening to just watch him with unknown eyes. I tried to guess what the were planning, but it was impossible for me.

After all, was the time when they were most shocked by their brain rotation when Eun Jiho deduced the novel's deception? Whenever such memory came to mind, I secretly looked at Eun Jiho. This time, you should try to recall the memories somehow with your formidable reasoning skils! Don't push yourself inside. If it seemed like our eyse would meet, I quickly averted my eyes. I don't want to be suspected that I like him. More than anything else, he was so unlucky for thinking that way. Thanks to this, he remembered the behavior he had when he first met Ban Yeoryong, and it was sometimes felt distressed at night. As the peachful days passed, I became more and more gloomy, far from feeling more at ease. It's late July, and now there's only one month left until the last summer vacation at this high school. After the vacation is over, the college scholastic ability test, or the CAST for short, will come about three months later, and after that, we will go our separate ways. Then, even the minimal fence that binds them and me together disappears. But I still haven't been able to even talk to Yoo Chunyoung and Eun Jiho, let alone getting to know everyone. Maybe good? What should I do? With my forehead resting on the table and immersed in my worries, I heard the sound of the bell and raised my head. The music that signaled the end of today's night self-study was playing vigorously. As I listened to familiar classical music, I murmured. I once liked this music, but don't think I'll ever dare to go back and listen to it again after graduating. And I grabbed my bag and went outside. After moving to the subway station with twins Kim, Jung In Yoon, and Shin Seo Hyeon, and Lee Mina, I had to walk a few more minutes by myself to the bus stop.

Sometimes I took the subway, but it was faster to take the highway by bus. Above all, we could not ignore the dispatch time. Just across this crosswalk, there was a bus stop that went directly to our house. Standing dazedly holding my bag strap in the fast-paced lights, I heard a call and turned my head.

"Isn't it Dani? Do you also go to school this way?"

As soon as I heard a soft voice, I expected it, but it was correct. I looked back at him and said with a smile.

"Hello, Eun Hyung, do you also use the Jeongryujang opposite Heuksi?"
    "Yeah, no one alse rides the bus other than me. It's the first time I've seen it. Oh, of course, there are some kids in our uniform, but in my class."

When he said that, he smiled and added, 'I think we can go together from now on.' I laughed too.

"I like it too. Usually other kids and I broke up in front of Lang Station and walked all the way here by my self. But it's only been a few minutes, but I've been bored during that time. Would you like to join too?"
    "It's good."

I was so grateful to him for answering like that and giving me a smile. He was so indifferent or hostile to me that he really thought he would have lost all hope sooner. I was banging my bangs to hide the nursery rhyme and suddenly asked.

"By the way, you came out quite late today? I was on the road after talking with other kids for about thirty or fourthty minutes while buying something at a convenience store. But you too seeing the time has gone by. Did you do any work at school?"

He shook his head and said,
    "No. I'm on the road that Yeoryong is going to pick her up."

What? As I rolled my eyes, I paused for a moment, and looked at him with my bangs.

"You know? The maiden commuting to school. The apartment is close to here. 15 minutes on foot."

I nodded at what he said, pointing in the direction. That's what I know better than anyone, I once lived there. Knowing that this is an apartment, only this has not changed, so I can speak without hesitation.

"Yeah, I know because I once lived in that apartment."
    "What?"

As if surprised, I smiled at him, pretending to be causal and smile bashfully.

"Haha, it's amazing. Surprisingly, I lived until May of this year."

Until then, I also went to school on foot. So maybe you and I haven't met. Eun Hyung, who blinked the whole time listening to what I said, slowly opened his mouth and spoke.

"Wow I really didn't know. It wasn't just once or twice that I took Yeoryong, but it must have been the same road."
    "Um, never met? Well, that's strange. I've seen you a few times though."
    "Oh, really?"
    "Yeah, that's why I knew that Yeoryong and I live in the same apartment."
    "Then I'll cal you. I should have said hello."

Seeing Eun Hyung saying that as if I couldn't help it, I scratched the back of my head shyly. Hearing him says he's never seen me, the pain was revived again, but the fact I lived next door to Ban Yeoryong remained the same. It was also confirmed through the testimony and photos of her mother. Eun Hyung opened his mouth as if trying to say something to me, who smiled shyly. Instead, his gray green eyes widened and his pupils dilated. Although I was puzzled by how it looked like a slow film, I couldn't fined a reason at all. Why?

It was then that I felt the force pushing me hard on my back. A dazzling white light shines strongly on me, bounced off like a rolling road bar. Kiiikkkgg! A sharp noise from the wheels rubbing against the asphalt ripped the air and darkness everywhere. In the shadows that covered my vision, only my body trembled. Suddenly, his face and voice plunged into the darkness, accompanied by a thick burn that made him sick to his stomach. The man with his confronted face shouted angrily.

"What are you doing! Are you trying to ruin someone's life?!"

It was terrifyingly the same thing I heard one day. I just lick my lips. I couldn't help but tremble in response.

"N- No, I didn't mean to jump in. Someone pushed me on the back....."

While saying that, I was grabbed by the arm and dragged outside. With my knees bent and my weak legs limping, I looked back and took a deep breath. Apparently, the vehicle that hit me this time was also a dump truck. A coincidence to the extent of a crafty roll indeed. Suddenly thinking about something else, I suddenly turned my head. I hurriedly shouted to the people who gathered around me like a cloud.

"A single boy fell over there...?"
    "Are you this student friend? You're feeling a little weird! I think you're not breathing properly."

Hearing someone's cry, I hardened my face. I threw away my arms, asking where I was going, and rushed through the people. Eun Hyung was half lying on the seat, breathing heavily. I hurriedly knelt, held his head, and looked around.

"Isn't there a plastic bag? I think my friend has a hyperventilation attack. I need first aid. Please...."

Someone who heard me and approached was in a hurry. He held out the bag. At his urgent touch, a few tomatoes fell and rolled on the floor, bu I did not even dare to help pick it up, so I just bowed my head.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry....."

With trembling hands, I took the plastic and put it to Eun Hyung's nose and mouth, half unconscious. Hyperventilation Medieval first aid was the first thing I learned after having an accident in front of him. Because there is no guarantee that this will not happen next time. At least this time, put this in his nose and mouth. I muttered as I put the bag on and forced myself to inhale. After all, what would I get into an accident only in front of him, who was traumatized by a car accident?

"Student! I need to finish talking about it. What are you doing now? Can't you see I parked the car over there? People are hornking their horns!"
    "Wait a minute, Mister. I hears that her friend is having a seizure. Wait a minute...."

The sound of the truck driver shouting and someone stopping him alternated through the crowd. Seriously, a large dump truck crashes in the middle of the road. Standing there, of course, there was no choice but to protest. Seeing Eun Hyung's chest rising and falling stably, I breathed a sigh of relief and got up. I said as I approached the driver's uncle with wheezing steps.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't jump in on purpose. Someone pushed me on the back. You can check the CCTV."

At my words, the driver's uncle seemed to be unable to find anything else to say. Above all, my words were true, so I was not the one who would be offended by him. Rather, I was one of the victims. Someone who was listening to our conversation spoke slowly.

"Isn't that an attempted murdered?"
    "Crazy. Who is still a child...."

I turned my head to the horses.

"I think I saw the culprit. It was a man in a suit that looked hot in this weather and even gloves, he was very tall, and his face......"

There stood a women with glasses who looked like a college student. As she continued her words, she suddenly turned her head. What?

"I can't remember the face. What's going on? I though I saw it. Now I can't remember at all when I think about it. As if pierced....."

Then she raised her head and looked at me and said. Do you need a witness? I nodded my head without hesitation. And I pointed at Eun Hyung and said.

"Before that, I'll take my friend to the hospital. I have someone to ask for."

I bent over and searched through his pocket, lying still unconscious. The cell phone that followed did not even have a password on it. I think it's like proof of his integrity. I went into the recent calls list. I found the most recently dialed number and pressed the call. In fact, I knew who it was before I even checked it. The ball rang for a while and then cut off. I spoke carefully.

"Hello. You Chunyong?"

After a brief silence, the answer came bac in sidbelieving voice.

"[....Isn't this Kwon Eun Hyung's cell phone?]
    "I knew that you and Eun Hyung living together, so I called. I wanted to ask you to take Eun Hyung to the hospital."

Having said that, I thought. Obviously about me already Eun Jiho, you must have heard of it (i'm confusing). I doubt you think it's a lie, but I hope you don't. Eun Hyung's treatment becomes difficult. Then I immediately opened my eyes to that words that came back.

[Where are you? What's going on?]

With no hestitation, there was the sound of a clothes hanger banging as if the wardrobe door had been opened, and the sound of hitting several places in succession. It seemed that he was moving quite quickly, which is not like seeing such a thing. I was speaking calmly.

"This is an intersection with Starbucks and Burger King. Not too far away from the school. No..... are you doing well here, I don't know, so I'll just take a picture and send it to you."

[I know. What happened more than that?]

You know? It wasn't too daunting to say that, but I nodded and meekly answered.

"He had a hyperventilation attack and collapsed, so I took first aid. I know how to do it."
    "What?"

I hesiated and said.
    "Um, I didn't do that on purpose. No, of course you know it's not common sense. Eun Hyung and I ran into each other in front of a crosswalk, and while we were talking, someone suddenly pushed me on the back. So I rolled down onto the road, and Eun Hyung must have misunderstood that I was hit."

Yoo Chunyong responded that it was ridiculous.
    [What the hell are you doing..... I'm leaving now. and listen.]

After all, if Eun Hyung had seizures, did he notice that it was not normal? When I was scratching my cheeck, Yoo Chunyong, who spoke as if I was stunned, abruptly hung up the phone.
    In the sudden silence, I though. Oh, this feels weird. Yoo Chunyong doesn't even speak to me on the phone, but he reveals his emotions openly, so it's like going back to the time when I close with him. And I looked back at the driver uncle and college girl who waited for me until then. I said to the driver uncle first.

"I will go to the police station and check the CCTV and contact you."
    "Well, yes. Here's a business card."

He flirts, stiff in his pocket. He held out a piece of paper. From the moment I pleaded that it was not my will that I jumped on the road, he seemed to have lost his mind of chasing me. In fact, he drove out of sight without even asking for my number. Finally, the two of us left, I looked back at college student sister and said.

"Shall we go to the police station then?"

She nodded. As we were about to walk away, someone grabbed my arm from behind.

"Go to the police station with me."

I looked back in surpriase. Eun Hyung, who I thought would not able to come to his senses for a few more minutes, stood there. As if he was standing there barely holding on to being sucked into the heights, it was a dreary and difficult-looking face. Embarrassed by his change in a short time, I finally shook off his hand. I said.

"What are you talking about, Eun Hyung? You have to go to the hospital."

"The hospital is fine. Let's go to the police station first. Hurry up before the criminal runs away...... Because I saw him."

No, the closest I've seen, as he said that, he covered his eyes with one hand and exhale through his trembeling lips. No matter how you look at it, it wasn't a normal goal. Me and the college student sister made eye contact for a moment. I turned my head and spoke again.

"I'm sorry, Eun Hyung. I think you should go to the hospital first. I'll go with this person to the police station."

"What? It's not me who needs to go to the hospital, it's you, Dani....I just want to go to the police station innstead and send you to the hospital first."

"Eun Hyung ah."

When I was frustated and called out, he looked at me with trembeling eyes. I was preplexed for a moment, and I thought I knew whathe was thinking, so I sighed. I've said it all since there was once on my bucket list 'Take Eun Hyung to te hospital on time when he's sick or injured.' Raising his head, I looked straight at him and said.

"Is it because you don't want to announce that you have seizeru? If that's the case, I'm sorry. I've already called."

"What?"

"Oh, right. Here's your cell phone. I borrowed it for a while."

When I suddenly held out his cell phone, which he was still holding in his hand, he looked at me again, who had a shaky gaze in my hand.

"A phone call? To whom/"
    "Yoo Chunyong."

When I answered without hesitation, he bit his lip. I was relieved to see him finally calming down. Can I really leave the cops now? At that moment, Eun Hyung raised his hand again. He reached out and grabbed my arm. He said to me, who raised his gaze again with a groan. It was a resolute tone, as if it were a final notice.

"Then we go to the hospital together. I can't yield this either."
    "No, by the way......"

I mean,what's the reason for being like this to me, who's just a classmate I just started taling to a few days ago? With my mouth twitching, I made eye contact with the colllege student sister, who was watching all this from the side. When our eyes met, she shook her head slightly, held out her phone and said.

"Take my number and call me. If you need my testimony, call me. In fact, it seems unlikely that will happen."

A soon as I dialed my number, she picked up the phone and left with no regrets. Even after that, Eun Hyung did not release the hand that was holding my arm. In the end, we still stood for a long time in front of the crosswalk where passers-by came and went.

Every time the car passed right in front of us, I glanced at Eun Hyung's side face, which was white in the headlights.Do you have any awareness that you are still holding my arm? Probably not. His eyes were still empty, and he was groping at the entrance to te road. This time, I slipped my gaze with the hand that held him and muttered. It's more like a rope than a hand he's holding on to.

That was then. A black car ran across the darkness and glided to a halt in front of us. Someone opened the door and got out. With white short sleeves, sweatpants, and a thin gray southern jacket over it, he came out in front of us at once, wearing only one coat over his underwear. I took my breath away as I watched him tinged with the large electric lights, car ligths, and traffic lights. At this time, he looked like a fish swimming alone in the city center.

As such, he was a person who did not match the splendor and bustle of the city despite his sophisticatedappreance. I exhaled as if possessed.

"Yoo Chunyoung."

Here ya~
    Ahh it's so cruel for my boy Eun Hyung aaaa~:(

21. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the Spoiler Curator account should be used to post the spoiler itself. It's only meant to organise the Table of Contents and link all the spoilers so people can easily find on the 1st page of the thread.
    Just post with your actual account and then people can link it back to the first page.

*I updated ToC on page 1*

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    biha and LaDyViL like this.