Discussion Vampire's commit beastiality

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Daydreamsilky, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Daydreamsilky

Daydreamsilky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, wait just hear me out here most modern vampire stores have a vampire fall in love with a human. Their food and cattle, what's the difference between that and falling in love with a monkey or a sheep, and on the opposite side of the story the human fall in love with a cold dead person so it's necrophilia

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Daydreamsilky

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair I was watching twilight with my boyfriend and he brought up the legal ramifications of falling in love with the werewolves because there not just hairy giant people the actual wolves and it got me thinking

4. grass_is_tasty

grass_is_tasty Grass is more than just weed.

Reading List:
    Link
    Beastiality is frowned upon because the beasts are beings that we have no way of properly communicating with. Also, they are beings that are not considered out equals. Same for dead people- they are dead, they can't talk. Relationships are established between equals who can communicate with each other.
    A one sided relationships is not a relationship, it's coercion. If you commit beastiality with an actual beast, the beast is left confused as to what is happening to it and does not know what to do to stop the act. Also, dead can't say anything, they're dead.

But in the case of vampires and werewolves, they can understand our actions and words. They understand what the humans are doing and the humans understand what they are doing. It shouldn't be a problem then.

Lissi, Vanidor and asriu like this.
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    nah imo it closer to elf fall in love with dwarf....

wait its more like nekomimi snusnu with hooman~
    vol2_02_en.jpg

6. TotallyNotAnAlien

TotallyNotAnAlien Not an alien!

Reading List:
    Link
    Love between a vampire and a human is not really beastiality, as it's between two sapient species. It is just that one preys on the other. As for necrophilia, it still depends on the type of vampire, though traditional vampires are indeed corpses.

Nevertheless, xenocompatibility or the pairing of different species is largely frowned upon in many stories and games.

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there are immoral people doing that stuff (getting "physical" with food, cattle and corpses, etc...), vampires are of human origin in a sense so there is no wonder why they might exhibit such human behaviours XD

8. Daydreamsilky

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't Mind xenocompatibility that's completely fine, but you dont fuck your food. No matter how much I like borritos I'm not gonna stick my d*ck in that meat tube like a food fucking freak

9. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Human mating with a werewolf would be semi-bestiality and banging a vampire would be semi-necrophilia.

10. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I... Don't know what to say.

But listen, could you make your cattles humans? But a vampire could turn a human into a vampire. So, I guess vampire-human relationship isn't that messed up.

11. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess in a strange and very twisted way, it's more like pedophilia than beastiality. To a vampire, a human would probably seem like someone who just hasn't ascended into the pinnacle of their existence yet. Someone who hasn't matured into the dangerous murdermonster they could become.

Kind of like how a mantis wouldn't care about eating baby mantises, their own offspring or otherwise. They're tiny. They're weak. Theyre edible. They're not equals. Most of them will never be equals. Most of them will just be food. But there's still the off chance that they'll survive and grow up into adult mantises and reach peak mantis existence.

12. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes when you think about how vampires view humans as a food source. Probably why some pairings are frowned by both sides in some stories. Like Popo said though, the lore around vampires is usually that they were humans before ..and i think some stories try to draw out what part of humanity they may have left still