Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HMMM i not very sure about this but the novel mention that kyla die and her body become a meat of aster dog. i dont remember where chapter i read this.

2. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I remember this too. Kayla even saw those dogs in the current timeline.
    Tho I wont be suprised since many authors likw to whiten MLs with "He wasnt in love with OG FL, they just used each other! / He is destined to love our FL!". After all there can be "unreliable narrator" trope.
    Moreover it wasnt really stated in Kayla's dream what Aster did to OG her
    "Aster bowed his head at the name Franz, which escaped from Kayla West's lips.
    "Franz? Ha ..."
    Aster's finger touched the tip of Kayla's chin
    " ... You look alike."
    Asta's expression turned grim. Then purple eyes shone.
    "As I remember ... Are you Ritthaus's fiancée?"
    Kayla West's face darkened. However, Aster's expression was lively.

(I hope original (russian) translator wont be against posting this small part but Im ready to delete this if needed (╯︵╰,) )

3. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there is some kind of muddy story coming out. Everything will be clear after the last additional chapters.

She had seen the dogs, and Aster had shown them to her when he kidnapped her.This is her dream about the original story, I don't remember exactly. She had nightmares about the original story.

As soon as the extras are transferred, I will send spoilers here, I myself am interested in what really happened. There are about five chapters about the Magic Mirage

I also found an inaccurate spoiler in which Aster wanted to let Franz go when Kayla came to somehow erase his bad memories, but something happened there and Kayla died.Everything will be clear after the last chapters of the extras. They talk about the original.

4. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Due various circumtances, i'll not be able to post the mtl of this book for a while, maybe i'll just post random chapter instead. Feel free to post your own version of tl/mtl~ This is the 1st kiss scene between Aster and Kayla from Book 4 Chapter 18: Scandal:

LHMYBF – V4C18

5. amicheeto

amicheeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 22 of manhwa is out!! [​IMG][​IMG]

6. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “There is one thing you are mistaken about...” (Aster)
    Astaire reached out and took out a quince from a nearby vase.
    "My mother never coveted something like an empress' seat. "
    The appearance of Astaire quietly burying her nose in Quincy was very beautiful.
    That Quincy, a deadly poison to the people of the spirit kingdom, has no effect on that mixed race.
    The Empress was upset again.
    "Mother just wanted attention, your attention."
    "What?"
    Asked the Empress in an unknown word.
    "What do you mean?"
    "I'm just like my mother's personality."
    Touk.
    Astaire dropped her Quincy and trampled her with her shoe.
    It soiled the carpet with red flower succulents.
    "If you don't have it, you're the type to destroy it."
    The empress's face turned white and soon began to turn green.
    "What are you talking about? "
    "My mother was not interested in the late emperor.
    Again, goosebumps appeared on the queen's body. This time, her neck and shoulders trembled.
    "You're only talking about things I don't understand."
    Although vaguely realizing what Astaire was telling the truth, the Empress denied it.
    No, she wanted to deny it.
    My body, already stiff with tension, trembled at the unknown reluctance.
    "It can't... It can't be."
    Maybe it's because of the mood.
    I felt like I was looking at myself somewhere.
    Instantly, as if the surrounding air had gone down, a faint chill came up.
    "...Its a bad mood!"
    As if uninterested in the empress's shuddering appearance, Astaire hurriedly approached the empress.
    Astaire approached the empress's nose and leaned his back and looked down at her empress.
    He said, "The revenge of blood and flesh is here. From now on, it's a different matter."
    Even while the imperial palace was devastated, life slowly appeared in her indifferent eyes that did not show anger or resentment.
    "Kyla Vesta shouldn't have been touched."

LMAOOOOO I wasnt sure bc Im not skillful with mtl but korean comments was laughing about this too. Are Spirit kingdom's folk pansexual? Lol Like mother like son. Only grandma is straight haha

Grandpa once told Aster that life is living in solitude. But darn, it is so toxic for him thanks to spirits and ancestors' ghosts (2nd prince can see them too). If the first group encourage Aster to even do something bad, do something bad themselves without boy's order and misinterpret other people's thought (It was funny when they were saying "She thinking about another man!" KYLA THINKS ABOUT HER BROTHER DUMBASSES) then the former ones want to see Empire in fire (and only grandpa's ghost dont enjoy seeing the massacre...)
    Aster really need someone to keep him company but there are not much daring people...

Tias, Sam Moriarty, MariL and 25 others like this.
  7. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spirits, there were still problems all the time. But they are more misinterpreting thoughts. But the ghosts also tried to intimidate Kayla so that she would not interfere with them. I can't even imagine how Aster saw bloodthirsty ghosts from birth, you can forget about a normal childhood. At the expense of the company, not everyone can understand him, he did not have such a person until Aster met Kayla. Aster's mother stayed with the Empress, and not with her son. Lidiana watches as she goes crazy and smiles. The relationship of these two is even more strange.

MariL, Lady Lullaby, Tofufufu and 6 others like this.
  8. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers:aww::aww::aww: I'm a newcomer and I really appreciate all of the explaination here. I can't help but see ML behaviours more like teasing MC. It's cute:blobmelt: Wish to see their moment in the side stories:blobsmilehappyeyes:

9. Moshi Mochi

Moshi Mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, I wanna ask about point 2, any recomended website to OCR? Because I've some raws which need convert to text so I can do MTL :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

10. Bambokiddo

Bambokiddo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happend to to Kayla's real fiance? Can someone spoil me? :bloboh:

11. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    He became the commander-in-chief of the Order of Guardians.

kimberlyt and Bambokiddo like this.
  12. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    the look in MLs eyes in chapter 23 of the manhwa- omg
    honestly, i have no idea whats going on here
    [​IMG]

nyxxx, Lady Lullaby, Tofufufu and 7 others like this.
  13. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely, he asked who offended Kayla at the academy. Yes, the face of Aster is frightening here.

I just roughly remember what the dialogues were about, there was such a moment.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    Aymee, Lady Lullaby, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  14. gholstein

gholstein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly though, seeing Aster’s expressions change in a blink of an eye is quite eerie. He easily goes from enraged to cheery in less than a minute. I think the artist shows his yandere character really well and I love it.

15. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, the artist shows it well. Aster is a rather unpredictable character and his mood changes quickly. Before he turns 20, Aster is a rattling mixture of childish naivety and great cruelty. Next to Kayla, he will become more calm.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  16. amicheeto

Reading List:
    Link
    the artist did indeed do an amazing job, i literally got chills- was this moment in the novel small? i don't think it was major.

BlaackSwaan likes this.
  17. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, there was a whole chapter. Aster waited for her for two hours with a gift in his hands. His hands were numb and trembling a little, this moment was not shown. The maid offered to heat the tea again and Aster shifted the table. Ritaus ran to him and began to explain that Kayla was busy at the academy. Then he immediately calmed down and began to ask about everything.He was interested in who had offended Kayla. He wanted to know the name, but Ritaus did not tell him, but simply explained that the offender's family had already apologized and the conflict was exhausted.

18. gholstein

gholstein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Kayla’s perception of Aster changed? As we can see, right now she views him as an antagonist and tries her best to avoid him. However I’m curious about the moment when she’s like ‘Oh maybe he’s not that bad.’

Lady Lullaby and Jian Yue like this.