Spoiler Quick Transmigration: The Second Female Lead is Poisonous

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crprlnm, Dec 3, 2020.

1. crprlnm

crprlnm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    Xia Fengguang was forced to transmigrate into several novels.

In the CEO novel, the female lead was a young, ordinary university student while the male lead was the devilish king of business.

In the Jianghu novel, the female lead was the energetic and adorable medical genius specializing in poison while the male lead was the vicious demonic sect leader.

In the fantasy novel, the female lead went from being a useless daughter of a second wife to a cultivating genius that is only seen once every thousand years while the male lead was the demon king who is cold to everyone but warm to only one person…

As for her, she is the male lead’s fiancee who is a great beauty and has a great family background, but no matter which world she is in, she will never receive the male lead’s affection. Xia Fengguang finds this laughable. A genius who doesn’t get along with society, the enemy country’s emperor who has a poisonous tongue, a playboy crown prince, a medical sage who appears serious on the outside but is frivolous inside… Aren’t all these men already more interesting than the male lead?

(The male lead’s moral values are not normal, please read with caution.)

The level of Yandere-ness of the ML is insane.

He’s not the type of “I want to lock you up because you're mine” kind of yandere.. it’s even worse than that. He’s the “I’d give you anything and sacrifice everything and everyone for you” kind of yandere. He would literally do anything for FL.

I just keep looking forward every other end of the arc on how it will be revealed on how insane the ML is like sometimes you thought the ML is nice and everything then you get to the last chapters of the arcs and just DAMN.

There are no face slapping. It's focus on FL falling in love and walking into ML's trap. FL will accept everything about ML (even tho he's insane and all) but if ML hurt FL's family, that's where she draw the line.

Check other reviews on NU. This story is dark on a very psychotic way. If you like yandere, feel free to read this but remind you that the yandereness of ML is beyond morality.

Yes smh

Another yes smh. Dont ask me why. They cray cray

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. AllGoodNamesRGone

AllGoodNamesRGone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. Can you please send the link or original name of the novel?

4. crprlnm

Reading List:
    Link
    LokaLari, chefcheese and kawaii12345 like this.
  5. AllGoodNamesRGone

AllGoodNamesRGone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the spoiler :cry:
    I don't like yandere novel. Now I am suffering :cry:

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

6. crprlnm

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry forgot to warn how yandere the ml is :blob_teary:

7. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one do ARC spoilers please?
    Also, one of the reviews mentioned that the ML was violated by many people in one of the ARCs (interstellar I believe), can someone explain what happened? Thank you!

10. Vidhya Dev

Vidhya Dev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

StarrEyed likes this.
  11. Hourglass

Hourglass Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been reading a bit of the mtl which is why nothing really make sense… so I really need help with the spoilers :sweating_profusely:

12. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL Link: https://www.mtlnovel.com/quick-transmigration-the-second-female-lead-is-poisonous/
    Note: MC needs to reach 100 points
    Arcs:
    MC's points at the start of the story: 56
    Arc1: Raiders glasses abstinence man - Original book's name: "The President’s Sweetheart" - MC's points after completing this arc: 66
    Arc2: Raider the enemy king - OB: "The King of Ghosts: A Concubine Concubine" - Points:
    Arc3: Raider the blind son - OB: "White Fox's Absolute Love" - Points: 78
    Arc4: Raider the brother next door - OB: "My The words "Sura Proof." - Points: 80
    Arc5: Raiders Hacker Technical Male - OB: "The Great God of Holographic Online Games Fall in Love with Me" - P: 89
    Arc6: Raiders Medical Poison Sage - OB: " Medicine Poison Fairy: The leader is too difficult to be entangled." - P: 0
    Arc7: Raiders of the Regent Mansao - OB: "Beauty is above: Peach Blossoms" - P: 4
    Arc8: Raiders Mr. Amnesia - OB: "Rebirth Entertainment Circle Star Way" - P:
    Arc9: Raiders the old virgin seven hundred years ago - OB: "Crazy pet and cute concubine: Demon Lord, please spare me! " - P: 20
    Arc10: Raider the brother who wants to destroy the world - OB: "Queen of the Last Days" - P:
    Arc11: Raiders sss-class cosmic prisoner - OB: "Just to spoil you" - P: 20
    Arc12: Raiders the killer who is not like a killer - OB: "Abandoned Concubine Runs with the Baby" - P:
    Arc13: Raider the man with a snake tail - OB: "Past and Present: The Devil's Lover" - P: 28
    Arc14: The teacher who explores the heavens - OB: "Fuzzy Little Mengxian" - P: 40
    Arc15: Raiders student council president - OB: "The Gangster Prince Falls in Love with Me " - P:
    Arc16: Raiders the downfall of His Royal Highness - OB: "Female catch fast" - P:
    Arc17: Strategy... I heard that eunuchs and cucumbers are more suitable! - OB: "Doctors are not the queen" - P: 52
    Arc18: Raiders Vampire Hunter - OB: "My Vampire Prince" - P: 60
    Arc19: Raiders against the poisonous master - OB: "Peerless Doctor: A Concubine Against the Heavens" - P:
    Arc20: Raiders doctors in mental hospitals - OB: "This Damn Love" - P:
    Arc21: Raiders Mr professor in a wheelchair in the last day - OB: "The Queen of the Last Days" - P:
    Arc22:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  13. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused.

14. Hemwick Crow

Hemwick Crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God that's a lot of arc's

15. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they end up together at the end of every arc?

16. crprlnm

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember (I read this a year ago so correct me if im wrong),
    there was one arc that they didnt end together(?) because she ran away from him because he literally K-word everyone so they could have a two world person. This is a zombie arc.

thats not even the end of it, when she thought she ran away from and went to the next world…
    the next world was an illusion from the ml on that zombie arc. So she basically didn’t succeed on running away.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  17. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o ohhh wow! That is intense....but I weirdly like it. I'm hesitant to read this, not because of the ML's personality, but worried that the arc's will end badly. I heard in one ARC (cultivation I think) she kills herself after giving birth because he killed her whole family.

Other then the Zombie and Cultivation arc, does she love him and stay with him? I know that the whole story ends with them together, but I hope the arcs do too.

I want to read it because I think I'll enjoy his intense Yandere, based on everyone's description.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  18. crprlnm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think asides from those two arc, they do end up every arc. As long he doesn’t touch her family then its all good.

nicomcla1995, StarrEyed and Lucila like this.
  19. Koukou

Koukou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Believe me, this story is magnificent in plot twist, we can't guess what is really in author's mind. I'm happy that this novel had brought me to 'Quick transmigration' genre.
    I read it 3 or 4 years ago and after reading more than 30~40 novels of the same genre, it's still in my Top 3 so.......Super recommended!!!

As I could remember, there are at least 4 arcs that FL left the ML because
    ML killed her family.
    That's what I like about FL, she was weak, didn't have any special skills, looked naive almost of time, but when something crossed her moral's barrier, she acts strong as even ML couldn't prevent her.

That Arc is Arc11: Raiders sss-class cosmic prisoner
    This arc set up in far far away future where ppl lives in super technology universe, ML is an artificial person who survived a lot of inhuman experiment. And yes...he was r*ped by scientists here because ML is really beautiful and those m*ther f*ckers were horny af. He didn't have any emotion at that time so not really cared, but day by day he felt annoyed by being controlled; then one day he destroyed all of the institute. He is the most supreme creature in the universe; until he met FL, he gained a emotion called love. This arc has HE

20. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    The only two I know are the zombie arc and cultivation arc. Which are the other two where she leaves him? Can you spoil those endings too?

Thanks for letting me know! I hope there is a trigger warning at the beginning of that arc. I'll definitely need to be mentally prepared before reading it!