Spoiler She is the Protagonist (Yuri)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, May 14, 2020.

1. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nu link-
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/she-is-the-protagonist/

•Tang Han Qiu’s Perspective•

Tang Han Qiu was the daughter of a business giant alligator and was controlled by an invisible force, forcing her to become a vicious female supporting character, constantly chasing after the male lead who she particularly despised, constantly tripping the innocent female lead, using every means and effort to become disgusting and annoying.

In this regard she said to herself: I can’t stand it anymore, let me go, thank you.

Then she was reborn, not only reborn, the power that controlled her also disappeared – she could control her body!

– Male lead? Sorry, I don’t like this stupid man. Get lost immediately, thank you.

– Female lead? Sorry… … wait! How come the female lead is different?

Now the current prosperous main heroine – the superstar Yu Ru Bing sat opposite her, smiling like a flower while looking at her.

“President Tang, would you consider keeping me?”

“The price is not expensive, a piece of candy is enough.”

•Yu Ru Bing’s Perspective•

Yu Ru Bing inexplicably transmigrated into the female lead, and mysteriously tied a system.

Then she gloriously became the most rebellious and favorite host.

Not only did she refuse to cooperate with the system to do tasks to make Tang Han Qiu turn back into a vicious female supporting character, she was keen to troll the system, and hates the system.

As long as she can turn the system to become autistic, then she’ll be happy.

In order to be happy, she the female lead in the presence of the female supporting character Tang Han Qiu became a career fan, committed to make Tang Han Qiu better and better.

The system was so angry, it couldn’t stop her, and everyday it was in an autistic state.

It’s just Yu Ru Bing this career fan, this front, has deteriorated.

– She became Tang Han Qiu’s wife fan

2. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So read few chapters... all in her life something controlled mc like a puppet so she can act vicious supporting character.. even though she doesn't want to ( she actually hate ml).... she is ml' wife.. she tries to strangle OFl .. ml saves Ofl.. mc jump from building..that time she heard someone saying "you are a disobedient doll".. then she timetravel/reborn in past .. when she is engaged to ml.. now she can move her body as she like..nothing controls her body..so she break the engagement.. So fl ( our female lead) transmigrate into Ofl's body .... she has a system.. her task is to fix the bug(mc).. transform mc into vicious supporting character.. but fl doesn't want to do this task .. she tries to sucide several time but she doesn't succeed .. system says she can't die unless it's natural death also can't return her ori world if she doesn't fix the bug... mc asked fl to join her entertainment company.. she call fl.. fl saw mc's name saved as "disobedient doll" in her (or Ofl) phone..
    If anyone read this.. pls spoil.. what is exactly Ofl? Where her soul now? Is there any connection between Ofl & system ? Any revenge on Ml? What's his reaction when he know that mc & fl are in a relationship? How mc & fl develop feelings? & any love rival?

(Sorry for bad English):blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    MiserableSOUL and Aisha Ann like this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoiler pls

4. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finished and I can spoil
    The previous heroine? Whom you referred as ofl, I think....
    She's kinda system administrator, referred as Goddess.
    She has shitty personality and always felt inferior towards her big sister whom she hated, that's why all the Villainess in her worlds has same template with Tang Hanqiu, who is beautiful as dazzling, rich and is revered by many types. She played the heroine and enjoyed imagining bullying her sister as the villainess.

Actually, I just remembered, regarding ML...
    Tang Hanqiu became the ML eventhough she's obvs female, so she got the male lead halo. Yu Rubing still keep her Female Lead and protagonist halo

5. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to previous male lead?

6. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still alive and kicking, he just lose his halo.

MiserableSOUL and Aisha Ann like this.
  7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler/summary please

8. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is so sweet and funny. I couldn't stop laugh. Really love unconditional love between Yu Ru Bing and Tang Han Qui. If anyone doesn't know who is Mc and FL. MC is Yu Ru Bing, story is more her perspective, FL is Tang Han Qui. She will get male protagonist halo.

Who fall in love First? MC, She fall in love with FL after she see how gentlemen, caring and doting FL is to her. They have same birthday November 23rd, at that birthday she realized she fall for FL. She use various excuse and system task to get close with her and kiss her.
    FL also fall for her, she also use excuse to kiss her and sleeping with MC. She even cherish date and year that she fall for MC.

MC love FL, FL is her weakness and stronger. FL give her strong and energy. Why she was her weakness was she love FL and dare not confess to her and afraid she will hate her and avoid her.
    FL love MC too, MC was her weakness and stronger too, she also doesn't know MC love her. She was also afraid MC will hate and leave her if she know she love her. It was cute, sweet and sad, fluffy and funny

Funny confession scene
    Tang Hanqiu whispered in a low voice: "What are we doing before ..."

They clearly like each other, but they dare not confess to each other. They can only use the system and various excuses to get close to each other.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  9. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Big spoiler
    FL was called as big bug or virus by system. FL can hear system when it talk to host MC. Whenever MC die, she rewinding back, all people memory get cleared up, not FL . When Mc was killed by scum adopted brother of FL. World rewinding back. FL first time crying for MC, she was heartache and worry for MC. She beat scum adopted brother badly and sent him and his men to prison.

When FL through of 24 times rewinding, she realized that happened reason was MC dead. FL was heartache for her and told her she won't let anyone her hurt. She is pampered to MC. MC was also caring to her and won't let anyone say bad about FL. She even make jealousy female crying and speechless cause she say bad about FL

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    MiserableSOUL likes this.
  10. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    FL family was nice and open minded. They doting on FL very much. They accept MC as daughter in law. FL big brother also doting on her. He is big stupid with low EQ when it come to his love life. Their marry was hidden marriage. Haha he love his wife but won't confess, secretly help her. He was scares his wife will hate him if he confess. His wife love him and know he love her, she waiting for him to confess to her, and even trying seduced him. He is stupid and doesn't notice it. MC help them.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  11. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you .. can you tell me what is Male lead' s reaction about their relationship?

12. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Disbelief, angry and hurt. He was misery cause his ex fiancee and his crush get together. MC and FL even show their affection for each other by touching each other and saying loving things in front of scum ML.
    He also lost another talent vicious women affection. Cause he show his scum true face.
    MC was greatest, she even prevent any vicious and supporting women from falling in love with Scum ML. His halo and plot control vicious women.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    MiserableSOUL and Pakhi like this.
  13. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Heroine that control FL was antagonist. She was evil green tea bitch who killed her own older sister true lord goddess (the creations of systems). She became goddess, then make all world and characters toying. She control and destroyed them. She destroyed souls.

She hate FL because FL is like her older sister dazzling and talent. When she discover that MC help FL to get ML halo and change story. She was furious. She trying to destroyed MC soul.
    Her fate was She was arrested by space and time administration and trick by her loyal system (MC system) into believed MC was dead, then she was betray by it. That system was only one system who awaken conscious, feel emotional, he doesn't know wrong and right. That's why he obey to green tea bitch. He is loyal to her because of his goddess older sister order him to be loyal to green tea bitch before she died. After he learn that she killed older sister, he betray her.

14. Lokina

Lokina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hello, I know this is a really old post and I'm sorry....but I really want to know.
    What chapter do they officially get together.
    Confession you know...?

Zyrenalexia likes this.
  15. Zyrenalexia

Zyrenalexia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was chapter 134

Taruna likes this.