Spoiler The Abandoned Baroness Is One of the Black Knight's Favorites R

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hjnffnjh, May 23, 2021.

1. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sophia Lenish, the Baron’s daughter, was eventually kicked out of her home after the Countess abandoned her engagement.

When I woke up in the forest where I was tired of walking, crying and sleeping, I had nowhere to go …

Did she have a sword at her throat!?

“You should live by my side.”

“But I… will just be a burden.”

This is the magic knight, Marquis Gilbert Forster, called “Black Knight” and Sophia was picked up by him.

A story of sweet and sweet love that takes back what you lost![​IMG]

Dying to know more.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    there is ongoing MTL for this novel on a MTL site, you can find it if you search for it. If anyone wants the link send me a massage.

4. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen the manga raws up to chapter 9. Nothing much has happened so far. I say that but well here're the main points:

- She met the ML
    - She became a maid at his residence
    - She became friendly with another maid
    - The ML is starting to get attracted to her
    - She meets the bitch and the dickhead ex-fiancé (the MC was out with the ML and he stepped away for a bit)
    - The bitch fully assaults the MC and then goes back to act innocent with the garbage ex-fiancé
    - The ML arrives and touches the bitch to read her memories and he sees what she had done to the MC. He uses that to locate the MC who was beaten and sat down in an alley
    - The go back home

That's pretty much it so far.

Here's my opinion: Don't expect much from this one. If you're for an MC who takes revenge on those who hurt her and stole her title and property, this ain't it. She is the usual fragile easy to cry MC who can only wait to get saved by the ML. Take that as you will

5. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna give a try I guess...? I don't really mind if the one carrying the revenge for her is the ML since Japanese works rarely have women with some agency of their own.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  6. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link?

7. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I MTLed to the end of the main story and it's about what you'd expect.
    1 Sophia's aunt and uncle killed her parents seized their title and property and her inheritance not clear how. (how does this continuously happen?)
    2. it turns out the aunt and uncle are involved in illegal drugs?
    3. Sophia and Gilbert find a recording device Sophia's mom was wearing the night of the murder
    4. Gilbert and the knights investigate the territory find the drug production arrest the uncle and the aunt, find the audio recorder
    5. Aunt and uncle get life Sophia gets the now debt ridden territory (apparently aunt and uncle couldn't manage a lemonade stand)
    6 Sophia and Gilbert get married

cloerofile, Boopbup, beazacha and 3 others like this.
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what happened with Albert (ex-fiancé) and Bianca (cousin) at the end of the novel?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    Lucy scarlet and beazacha like this.
  9. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the shitty cousin and her just-as-shitty fiancé?

beazacha likes this.
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Same questions as the others, we're all here either for shipping material or the downfall of the b*tchy pair. Still... MC has legitimate excuse to be weak in this case (although, I had hope for her to grow with a spine) as someone at B website said, she was doted upon by her father, the only important thing he taught her that she needed was the stone for magic usage.
    Can anyone spoil how DID ML fall for her? Simply love at first sight? She's too good for this world girl?

Boopbup likes this.
  11. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read to the end of the main text CH 88 or so. At that point the aunt and uncle (baron and baroness) had been sentenced to life imprisonment in the cold north, and stripped of their identity.
    There wasn't much said about Bianca. Albert didn't have much of anything happen to him. His father if i read it correctly, had him break off with Bianca before the fit hit the shan.

There might be more as there are over 100 chapters of extras, I just couldn't deal with the MTL. It's available in a few places and isn't hard to find

12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with the bracelet thing the ml is wearing? It suddenly glow when he touch the fl's hand. I'm assuming it's the device to know what happened???