LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Nightmare123

Nightmare123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 pages ago? Shannu deserves much more

2. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if shannu helped making the noodles, if they could ask two questions every time they tried to get information from the enemy. The sharing of skills does not seem to invoke for this, while they keep saying getting info from the enemy is so important.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally not confusing at all, we have dusk's sister that's taken over by a deity of fate that's taken over by an apocalypse.
    Well it does explain the whole face/absorbing of powers. Still kind of confused how the 'wings of fate' or whatever are involved.
    Somehow i get the feeling that Lachesis wasn't as 'psycho' as she appeared or pretended to appear.
    Not that she's not plotting anything, but definitely not the impulsive idiot type like the eldest sister was.

Nightmare123 and sudokun like this.
  4. sudokun

sudokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes you wonder who's who anymore

sonicslow4595 likes this.
  5. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wings of fate are basically plot armor, but for Reneedol, since she's destined to be Shroud's companion throughout the Age of Immemorial. The Fate Deity sisters don't care about anything except the fact that the identity of Reneedol will survive through the era of Apocalypses by being Shroud's companion, which was why they took over her body and tried to stay on Shroud's good side by whatever means they can.

We also know for a fact that both Reneedol and Dusk will indeed survive long into the future regardless of the kinds of hardship they go through, since the 6th Sealing Token that Boss left behind required that GQS made sure history will remain as it always has.

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  6. Nightmare123

Reading List:
    Link
    Today I just found out this novel got a manhwa adaptation with a gorgeous art. It has 30 chapters already translated. For anyone that didn't know, go read it! Also, the novel ended at 2212 chapters. Somehow I feel that's not enough, but that's just my desire to read it forever talking lol

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  7. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if I said this before here, but I really don't like the way WAO was adapted into manhwa form. Certain details of the story were changed so that GQS seem less like a smart MC and just a typical xianxia MC, making the originally subpar first few arcs of the novel seem even worse.

The art was great though, I'll admit that.

8. Nightmare123

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I agree. Though after rereading the first few arcs I realized how much things were forgotten later on too. Like the ability to get skills from touching a weapon, the ability to combine skills and etc. Also, what happened with the war quest ability?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  9. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one is still constantly active you know, it's War God Skills, it's the same ability that lets him learn anything and everything in an instant as long as he has Soul Points, he just hasn't gotten the chance to learn anything for the past few hundred chapters.

The automatic Quest ability has been replaced with one where he issues the quests for himself, so if he forgets, he just doesn't have a quest (although Boss telling him to collect the six Sealing Tokens is pretty much already a quest).

He can still combine skills if he spends the time and effort to do it, the skill combination thing was never automatic, GQS has to put his mind into trying to change put two abilities together in order to get a new skill out of it, and he's only ever put his time into his sword skills (which, if you pay some attention to skill names, you'd notice that some of his earlier sword skills had been combined into new ones after the Heaven Sword arc)

10. kkiyomi

kkiyomi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he recently used it to learn the apocalypse language from touching the monster's mouth

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Scarlet is even funnier to have around than Anna herself at this point, not to mention the 'hound'.

Somehow i think teleporting GQS to that location will turn into the biggest mistake that guy could've made.

Boss having to attach himself to one of GQS's items..... devil king warden rod? Boss rod? either that or they magically find a sword inside the ice, lol. (or they mess with the timeline and he goes in the crimson spear :blobastonished:)

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  12. sonicslow4595

sonicslow4595 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just what are the apocalypses its so confusing they seem like some sort of all powerful entities they are a bit too op

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  13. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one really knows at this point of time, well unless you're an mtl reader, from my perspective the apocalypses are just a bunch of chaotic players of a world that love to cause chaos like in most video games

sonicslow4595 and AnimeWeeb69 like this.
  14. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow GQS is reaching deep into ye olde bag of bullshit to keep the Deities' attention on him.

Nightmare123 likes this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Reneedol and Infinite guy are now the kids hearing Ted's life story on 'How i met your mother'.

Nightmare123 likes this.
  16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if it's related but he got that from Fusi and although it's not related to her herself and she just got it from another awaiting, i'm still like 'oh like the sands of time' and wondering if that'll be a future evolution of the skill.

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss saving Dusk's sister like a Boss. Actually, this plot twist is pretty romantic in a way. Instead of him being a simp previously.

AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  18. PrimordialChaoticVoid

PrimordialChaoticVoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep Reenedol betraying them was absolutely expected. There's the condition of the sixth sealing token and Boss gave her the way of destroying the sisters and didn't do it himself

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, the 'fate kneels to me' and her saying she can't go 'against fate' in the future shows that she's "learned her place" and was less haughty.

p.s. keep in mind, Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos. The spinner, the measurer and the cutting of fate.
    Lachesis is the one that handles the .... rope...... I'm getting a faint idea of the treasure here.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    AnimeWeeb69 likes this.
  20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile , MC went from foot soldier to War God. :blobpeek: