Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Cayenasainty

Cayenasainty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I'm sorry. I'm affraid it can't go up, i think it would be easier.

2. Ninoji

Ninoji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Why those manager wanted to kill dani? And why they leave her after jiho confessed her

3. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they want to maintain the trajectory to which the world was going. Dani wasn’t meant to exist at all in Haegarim. They had to kill her to maintain the order.

As mentioned: You existence is made up of 2 parts, your memories with others and others’ memories of you.

What Dani needs to do to survive is to re-establish the relationship she had with everyone prior to the memory wipe. It was only until Jiho admitted that he loved her that the process was complete.

Another quick note, I did think about the logic of the novel world a bit more because it was strange how the other self was somehow alive for Jiho to even recover.

Unlike the usual “things gone because something else disappeared completely”, I think the mechanics work as “things in limbo because of a disappearance of something else”. Like Dani’s own existence. The world after memory wipe is an altered world but it’s not exactly a different world. It’s like writing down stuffs on a piece of paper, erasing them to overwrite them. The traces are still there, still the same piece of paper.

Some stuffs remained the same like Eunmi and Hwian’s recoveries should, on paper, not happen but they didn’t happen because of Dani only, Ari was the one making it actually happen. Meanwhile, Cheonyoung was no longer a working actor because his motivation to be one was Dani. However, he’s still a model and still ended up taking Film Studies in university even without her, meaning he’s going to at least consider working in films in the future. The world wants to maintain somewhat of the same trajectory even after being altered.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  4. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW!!! Your thoughts never disappoint. This really does help with the confusion I was having

manvugu likes this.
  5. aquaeden

aquaeden New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you buy the novel? Tell me please

I've tried to create a payment account, but i can't. Can you tell me how to create it?

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20210906_093012.jpg
    Do not misuse @Spoiler Curator's posting privileges. She's not for chatting or for posting spoilers. She's a public account for public posts and gathering existing spoilers. Anyone can edit her existing posts in the spoiler subforum. Anyone found to have misused these privileges will be banned from this feature or/and the forum itself.

7. leijoxox

leijoxox New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read Insos Law in Korean or in English to know all these spoilers?

8. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Upto volume 10 you can read in korean but after that you can get the raws in kakao page and use a translator app to read.

leijoxox and baiichi like this.
  9. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the novels on Ridibooks and Kakaopage. Just went through them on Papago/Google Translate twice.

leijoxox and Eccedentesiastdisha like this.
  10. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give the spoilers about their first kiss they r so adorable that i want to know they kissed for the first time

rosehow, Ninoji and Adaadaaja27 like this.
  11. phyrie

phyrie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Party Arc is coming!! I just the raws for chapter 121, damm jiho

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Zitya

Zitya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many novel chapters are there about this manhwa?

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if it was Choi Yuri(before she gave up on Jiho) that spread that rumor that Yeoryeong cheated.

Also, there's sth that isn't clear to me, even tho I read almost all spoilers on this thread. When you guys say she was erased from this world...did she still exist as Dani's childhood friend and neighbor who later fell apart with her? Or did Ban YeoRyeong never met her in this "timeline"?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Diaryy likes this.
  14. Miki_toka

Miki_toka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know in university, why jiho was a sophomore and Dani was a freshman???

DOHere likes this.
  15. Ninoji

Ninoji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Dani flunked her exam and couldn't make it Seoul uni. except her four heavenly kings and ban yeoryeong got admitted Seoul uni. So Dani decided to take a year gap and took the exam next year. That's why she was freshman when the four heavenly kings and yeoryeong were sophomore

MianneChan, Priar and Miki_toka like this.
  16. Susmariozipper

Susmariozipper Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

They didn't meet. Novel Dani and Og Dani's existence was completely erased in Hagaerim. The only people who retained their memories of her was her classmates from Class 8, as they're from a different novel. Thus, the memories of her was not erased from them.

About the rumor it's Choi Yuri. That's why she's banned from the party(in this timeline). The reason also why Jooin was so hostile towards Dani. He's afraid that Dani was the same as Choi yuri, who would use Yeoryoung to get close to the 4HK. Then, will backstabbed Yeoryoung when they fail.

Priar, DOHere and baiichi like this.
  17. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Korea University. Still part of SKY but it's not Seoul.

It's kind of interesting why YHR didn't just choose Seoul though.

I think they were asking if Choi Yuri was the one who spread the rumor that it was thanks to Yeoryeong's relative that she got the award for the essay writing contest because they quoted Haegarim spoiler. :hmm: To OP, I'm not sure, it wasn't mentioned specifically at all and Hyejoo was just the scapegoat for that.

But yeah, for volume 15, post-memory wipe, Choi Yuri was still banned for the anti-cafe shenanigan she pulled because many things in pre-wipe still retain.

Ninoji likes this.
  18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!
    So Dani lives somewhere else and not as YeoRyeong's next door neighbour now?

also, this cute drawing from the novel's artist, Yooani, has Dani and YR (and mc from I will be the Matriarch) yooani 1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    M30WWWW, Jukki, Deind and 3 others like this.
  19. phyrie

phyrie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I wish I can read Korean as the dress up scene before the party is where the webtoon is at. Its staying pretty close to the novel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is when Jiho decided to be greedy for a day and asks for what he wants like its his bday and Dan-I agrees to his demands lol

20. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a few people on Twitter who upload screenshots from their purchase. Try to avoid getting them off of illegal reading sites.

It’s staying close enough but they omit quite a bit.

FictionalPeony likes this.