Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was wrong, it seams? I assumed they are a man based on a few criteria. But I found a photo on their twitter with presumably them? twitterDOTcom/Kim_Roah/status/1415494561036574725 Not enough information.

2. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for translating!! I can't wait for 212!!
    I knew sushou has a critical role to play!!

Biene likes this.
  3. Mystiqueeee

Mystiqueeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dying for the side story part 11:aww:. I hope for the author's fast recovery. I can't wait for their wedding and of course, their children:blobnosebleed:

nichan likes this.
  4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s the ending for the other cousins: the Twins and also Astalieu?
    Can someone describe the downfall of Vieze his family? What happened after Shannanet took over as temporary head?

5. gingerbread21

gingerbread21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yo just wanna know wut happened in side story 11? any other spoilers?? TELL MEH ALL

6. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no side story 11 yet. The novel is on hiatus.

7. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if anyone else has said this. I feel that Clarivan and her dad need to be shipped. They act to cute together. Like my two dads.

8. Rii_952

Rii_952 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read first chapters of novel so do you know the woman in the last of chapter 43 manhwa? Sorry I cannot insert photos because I didn't have at least 5 post.

9. nichan

nichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is caityln... Who is loyal to lomarbi and will become Perez's maid and when things settle down at the end of main story she will become tia's maid(idr the exact positions)... And she is related to brown family (the family of rawona who was Perez's lover in first timeline).... Caityln is drawn so prettily in manhwa... Ngl from novel I thought she would be a bit older but she looks so good in the manhwa:blobmelt:... She kinds reminds me of lily from wmmap from the photo:blobpopcorn_cool:... Hope this satisfied your curiosity

You can read till chapter 30-31 at bato but then the manhwa was made official so you won't find it without the watermark but if you wait patiently bato still has the tapas official version so they still update weekly but it's behind the raws... Idk if I should have said this or not so if I shouldn't then please tell me... I don't wanna cause trouble for anyone

10. Rii_952

Rii_952 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know which chapter in novel she appears?

11. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 43 is her first appearance.

Rii_952 likes this.
  12. Jhrean

Jhrean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tia at ch43 is really pretty in a green dress. It matches her eye color splendidly!

13. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hy, everyone:aww::aww: I made a resume, I hope you guys like story because I really like it.:blobxd:

61- Gallahan is paralyzed, Tia sends a letter to Estira, Emperor wants to betroth Tia and Perez

67-71 Angelas imitates Gallahan's business, Lombardy asks for Gallahan's business patent

70 - Vestian's affair

143-156 Landslide on Ivan, Tia & Perez first kiss.

159-160 Larane and Avinox are known to be dating, Perez suspects Pellet Copr.

161-162 Chanton Soshou threatens Galahan for the eastern project.

162-164 Lulac's birthday, Lignite meets former owner of the old Pellet building, first voyage to the east, Perez meets Tia.

165-166 Tia meets Larane crying, Larane is engaged to Astana, Larane is rejected by her mother, Lulac disapproves of Larane's engagement with Astana.

167-169 Avinox asks Larane to marry, Viege slaps Tia, the emperor imposes a golden order on the Lombards, Larane is imprisoned.

170-172 Lombardi shuts down the central economic route, Larane realizes her family's cruelty, Tia asks Lombardi for help to bring Larane away, Larane and Avinox elope.

173-174 Succession Act first child, Tia & Perez engagement (lmao angry grandfather)

175-176 Larane gets gifts and blessings from Lulac and Tia, expulsion of Viege, Perez challenges Astana, Tia is invited to the empress's palace

177-178 Tia comes to palace & eats with Perez and empress.

183 The Brown and Lombardy Families Deal.

183-184 Contract Pellet Corp. and Angenas.

185-186 Brown family moves to Lombardy, Perez gets caught in Tia's room by his father.

187-188 Ramona teaches her sword art to the twins, Chanton Soshou disappears.

189-191 Attempt to assassinate Perez while with Tia, Gallahan takes Tia to Chesail.

192-193 Meeting of the successor of Lombardy, Perez wants to break off the engagement, Gallahan commemorates the empress.

194-203 Lombard hunting festival, Astana duels with Ramona, Astana attacks the emperor.

14. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened to the rest of the members of Lombardi's family?
    I want to know what happened to Bellesuck:blob_thor:, to the other stupid cousin and to their father. It was satisfying reading some spoilers about them, but I didn't understand what happened clearly. After the first prince failed to kill the ML, Bellesuck, who gave the knife to the first prince, tried to escape with his mother in order to not be imprisoned, am I right? This is what I would like to know.
    Well actually, I would like to know everything that happened to Bellesuck, let's say from the moment he beats Tia to the end. It doesn't have to be precise, at least some major events.
    I also didn't understand what happened to Gallahan? Did he completely recover? Did he also remain single even after all those years? I'm single and I'm sure I'll be able to protect Tia from everything, I just hope he doesn't care if I'm a man:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

15. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember:
    The Empress wanted to pin the crime/blame of the First Prince trying to murder the Emperor on him. Saying things like he's the original owner of the dagger/sword to commit the crime. I think they also suggested that the First Prince was drugged into committing the crime and blame Bellezac. When in reality they stole the drinks from Perez' group, which was the plan of Perez to get rid/put pressure on the Empress and Crown Prince.
    The Empress was then going to fake Bellezac's suicide by paying off one of the guards that was to watch Bellezac in jail and hang him with a suicide note. But Perez knew about this and revealed it to Bellezac to scare him, pressure him and his mom (Empress' cousin/relative) to turn on the First Prince. It did and he told Perez to seek out his mom.
    Perez told Bellezac's mom what was planned for her son by showing her the suicide note. He told her not to trust/rely on the Empress to help her son (Bellezac) because the First Prince/throne is more important to the Empress and told her that she was the one behind the fake suicide. She caves and switches the Perez/Tia's team with Perez' promise to get Bellezac out of prison safely. Perez does so and sets up an escape route for Bellezac and his mother to flee with the threat to never show their faces to him and Tia. Bellezac's mother hands over evidence that'll get the Empress in trouble.
    Before this, Bellezac and his family had be moved to a guest house. Basically kicked out of the running for the Head of Household and the family.
    He starts to distance himself from Bellezac because he likes training with the sword and aspires to be a knight. Since the incident with "hitting" Tia with a sword. He sort of re-evaluated what he did wrong and what it means to be a knight. His family is also kicked out of Lombardy with the exception of his younger brother. I think he becomes a knight but he doesn't really have any accomplishments or screen time/presence.
    He loses his right to be Lombardy Head.
    His daughter, Lauraine, runs away to elope with the man she loves instead of sacrificing her life to be married to the First Price for the betterment/benefit of her immediate family.
    His wife and son abandon him by running away without him.
    He eventually get's kicked out of the Lombardy estate and told to never return by Grandpa.

Yes he recovered. I think it was a long road to recovery. I believe that he had to use a cane for a couple of years as the disease starts in the feet.
    He remained single to the end of the Main Story. Though it was mentioned that Tia was thinking of setting up her father with a good woman cause she was worried about him being alone for so long because of her. Plus she wants her dad to be happy/find happiness/love again.
    Gallahan basically runs his clothing business and opens a lot of stores in different locations. He expands it from adult's wear to children's clothing, different quality of clothing for higher end/big spenders.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
  16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.

17. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, you're a kind person! I hope the best things in the world :blobokhand:

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  18. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't really process that Perez looked a lot like the late emperor. Like imagine Perez but an a**hole version existed before o_O

Uncopyright likes this.
  19. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Perez from first timeline was an asshole though? At least, not as docile and comfortable as he is with Tia by his side. And, if we look at some of his actions, he's still quite cruel and cold-blooded, that's a given with his history and childhood.

Shendee90, seventeenflower and Jukki like this.
  20. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, true. He was somewhat a tyrant? In the first timeline :( Good thing actually that Perez in the first timeline didn't turn into someone like the previous emperor and Jovannes.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021